Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Wakko Page 1

In order to get into a characters personality, while warming up to write a story, I usually take the time with the harder characters to try and become them by writing some paragraphs about them thinking of the people around them. Funny, now this has become a story itself.

Chapter 3 - Wakko Page 1

Chapter 3 - Wakko Page 1
A.N: I'm back with this one! I had this chapter lying around for AWHILE now, and I didn't want to leave anyone hanging too much. ^-^;; Just a note; this was based on the episode Babbiln Bijou according to the interviews about the Warners inbetween the episode. I haven't seen all of the episode, and this was before I got my eyes on "The Warners 65th Aniverisery". So sorry if it isn't entirally accurate.

Chapter Three: Wakko's Page 1


Never have I felt so hungry in all of my life. Yakko has starved me from day one, and I've felt horrible. I've tried to watch some Don Knots videos to keep calm, but my stomach never keeps quite. Yakko has been telling me to do things more "productive" or "things that benefit our lives" than just eating and watching TV. Though, it's the only thing I can do, I was once PAID to do it! Eat, watch TV, act stupid, sing, and dance. I have to say those times where the best.

We where playing as siblings, and we where siblings, it drew us closer with the bloopers, the trips, the slips, and the plain fun of acting together. The best thing was that we where ourselves. None of us where too far from the characters we where portraying. Every actor dreams of the day where a director comes up to an actor and says to just be yourself, and don't read the script. It was what the studio did to us and it was the best.

Though as the times changed we kept making more of a profit, thus we got to buy things we didn't have at first, doing everything we ever wanted, and meeting our heroes of Acting. Yakko, in the beginning, was very kind. He was always watching out for us making sure we took the right steps. So to do that he would always take a step ahead into anything before Dot and I did it. So naturally, Yakko was the first to take the wheel with our comedy career. He did a week of touring and then introduced us to Sy Skyman, Jack Benny, George Burns and Milton Berle. Milton didn't get along with Yakko much, which is pretty much all you need to know, so I won't go into it.

It was the same thing with the cartoon business; Yakko, being well observant, thought over the whole thing and stepped in first for the auditions. Though his experiment went wrong when he couldn't get passed the audition without us, so he took us along for the ride. The people thought it was hilarious, amazing, fascinating, and devilishly cleaver of the things we could do. Yakko was known as brains, I was known as brawn, and Dot was known as... cute.

Though over time, our personalities changed due to the whole experience. Yakko has become even more controlling and unbearable to stand. Though he still watches out for us, that I'm glad for, he is a lot more stuck up.

Dot in the beginning was sweet, a tad controlling, and extremely sensitive. She was mostly like a smaller, female, version of Yakko. She would always be glad to be the follower, but sometimes there where times she felt like she needed to stand up. Dot was kind of like the healer in the family, it seemed she was the good conscience for Yakko.

I couldn't help but wonder where I fit in the picture...







The gentle breeze lifted Yakko's ears softly as the three siblings walked on the sidewalk. Wakko stared at the sidewalk, and thought about how he hadn't yet told his family why he never spoke to them in a long period of time, as he stared at his feet.

"A- Am I in trouble Yakko?" Wakko managed to say.

Yakko perked his ears up and looked to his middle sibling over his shoulder as he continued walking. "Why would you say that?" Yakko asked.

"I, knew how to speak for a long time, tried to get rid of the accent but-" Wakko started.

"You think you're in trouble for having an accent?" Yakko asked.

"No, I knew how to speak, but I never wanted to." Wakko said.

Yakko spun around and stopped in the way of Wakko, so he had to look in his eyes. Out of Yakko's peripheral vision he saw Dot walking on, he grabbed her by the tail and pulled her in the triangle. Dot's tail pulled out of Yakko's hand as he loosened his grip on it; with a sense of insecurity she grabbed Yakko on his right index finger.

"You know Wakko, accent or not, able to speak or in the silence, we love you for the way you are." Yakko said with concern.

Before Wakko could even realize it his eyes swelled up with tears and he tackled Yakko, causing Dot to loose her grip, and Yakko to almost loose his balance. Yakko began to grow a big grin, and after that Dot smiled and grabbed a hold of the two. Yakko began to laugh, and then the two other erupted in laughter also.






Yakko had always stated that it's always best when you're down to look up at the situation and laugh. Yakko was always the one to be optimistic about certain things, something that I could never really do.

So back to Dot; the way she turned out was even more hideous than Yakko had. She was ten times worse than Yakko, she and Yakko had gotten into the worst fights I had ever seen, on set, and even at "Home". They would go on and on about the smallest things, like I said we weren't very far from our characters "I'm Mad" is the best way to put how much we've changed. Dot and Yakko always bickering, and apparently, according to Yakko, I've been complaining too much. Something the two had never liked about me.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment