Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Repulsive Representatives

There’s no business like… cartoon business?! Will the Warners decide to end their scene inside the Warner Brothers Lot for good? Yakko thinks so, but what if his siblings think otherwise? The fate of desperate change is in Yakko’s hands, will he choose to be with his Hollywood Crush over his family?

Chapter 4 - Repulsive Representatives

Chapter 4 - Repulsive Representatives
aw the heck with it. I'll post two more chapters, just to leave you on a different cliff hanger. ^-^

Disclaimer: I don’t own the show Animaniacs, and I don’t own anything Warner Brothers. I own the CEO of The KN though.

Chapter Four; Repulsive Representatives

Yakko pushed open the doors and revealed a palace-like room that made the Warners observe it in awe. The office had a theme of silver and glass things, mirrors where hung everywhere, and the huge desk at the end of the office was glass also. The big black leather chair faced the gigantic window of the whole view of Burbank, which wasn’t really much. There where also two silver chairs that where beside the desk, and black shelves that traced the wall. The Warners followed the black rug and looked at the glass coffee table surrounded by a leather couch as they passed by.

The chair behind the desk turned around by itself as the Warners approached the office desk. In the seat was a man, he wore a blue suit with a black tie and shoes that where visible through the glass desk. His blue bright eyes widened at the Warners as they walked up to him, he took his hand and stroked his own glue-like dark brown hair behind him. The Warners stopped walking as they noticed the man observing them.

“Do I know you?” He said in a calm tone.

“We’re the Warner Brothers…” Yakko and Wakko said together.

“And the Warner Sister…” Dot smiled.

“I’m Yakko.”

“I’m Wakko.”

“And I’m cute, but you can call me Dot.”

The man looked curiously at the three and introduced himself. “My name is Alan Bond.” He replied as he observed the three more. “The Warner Brothers huh? Please, please sit down…” Alan said as he gestured to the chairs beside his desk.

Yakko looked to the chairs, grabbed the only two there and positioned them in front of the desk. Dot and Yakko sat down as Wakko sat on his hind legs on the ground. Alan looked them over one last time, raising an eyebrow at Wakko’s odd position, then smiled. “What can I do for you kids?” He asked.

“We actually prefer to be called pre-adults…” Dot stated.

Alan looked oddly at Dot then to Yakko, assuming he was the leader. “Any particular reason you came took the time out of both yours and my busy schedule to meet here at this moment?” He asked.

“We’ve come here for a complaint…” Yakko started.

“That’s wonderful, if you have a problem with anything about the company and our systems how we do things around here then you need to be on the fifth floor and fill out a complaint application…” Alan started.

“About the characters you use for the shows…” Yakko finished.

Alan paused, not looking at Yakko; he then lifted his head and adjusted himself in his seat. “What characters exactly?” Alan asked.

Wakko looked up to Alan. “Well for starters the knock-off of Bugs Bunny named Roy Bunny.”

“How do you assume the character is a knock-off? He looks nothing like him. You maybe the representatives of Warner Brothers, even though you’d think the three of you would be the founders with the names, but you have no proof we had stolen the idea from you…”

Yakko wasn’t the only one who looked widely, and confusingly at Alan, Wakko and Dot had the same look and sense of power and control that built inside of them. Although it might sound ridiculous the Warners never thought their last name would get them in and out of situations like this. Dot and Wakko looked at Yakko, hoping he wouldn’t do anything out of character, and observed his blank expression. Yakko cleared his throat. “Ex-squeeze me… representatives?” Yakko asked.

“Well I can only assume you three are representatives of the company because if you weren’t my security would have taken care of you. Our high security has all records and stored information on every cartoon character in any show throughout history. If you didn’t show up, you must be employed with The Warner Brothers Studio somehow…”

Yakko made a small, mutated, smile and frown showed as he tried to keep his calm state. He crossed his legs and placed his folded hands in his lap as he stood up straight. At that moment in time Wakko and Dot knew where Yakko was going, Dot pulled Yakko by the ear and whispered inside of it.

“A small fib can go a long way, don’t do it Yakko. What if Plotz finds out?” Dot hissed.

“You wanted to do something about this…” Yakko whispered back.

Yakko grabbed Dot’s hand and she released his ear. Yakko looked at Alan in the eyes and did the worst.

“My friend, we are not representatives, no, we are the Warner Brothers themselves.” Yakko said. Dot gave a disgusted look as he said it and lowered her head to the ground, placing her right hand on her forehead.

Alan looked at Yakko with a narrowed and lame look that Yakko did not expect at all. The CEO chuckled at the three, then smiled as he leaned on his desk. “If there’s one thing I know in the animation business, it’s how to study my enemies, my competition, so I know who and what to expect.” Alan said.

Yakko raised an eyebrow and a smile. “Ah, then you should also know how cunning and clever the Warner studio truly is. It’d sure save me a lot of breath without explaining it myself…” He said.

“Nonsense, truly the Warner Brothers…” Alan started.

“And Warner Sister…” Dot added.

“Or not, I don’t have time for this. I’m meeting with my employees for another show to create and I need to create a character myself…” Alan said.

“Wait a minute there Bond…” Yakko started.

Wakko appeared beside Yakko with a serious expression. “James, Bond…” He said, and suddenly disappeared.

“We aren’t through with you yet…” Yakko said.

“I’m through with you, and that’s all we need, representatives, owners, cartoons, of the Warner Brothers company or not, you’re still in my building…” Alan said. Alan reached for a black drawer, opened it, pressed the red button inside, slyly got up, and walked around the desk. Even though he thought they couldn't tell, Yakko did. Yakko calmly pushed Dot’s chair with his foot in Alan’s path with a small smile.

Alan looked at Dot curiously to find the cutest face Dot could make. She fluttered her eyelashes and spoke very high but soft to him. “All we wanna do is help…” Dot smiled.

Alan looked kindly at Dot and crouched down to her height. “Help? Is that what you really want to do?” Alan asked with a smile. Dot nodded and took out a big lollipop out of nowhere and started to lick it as she made puppy eyes at him. Alan still kept his smile then spoke. “What you can do to help me is to get out of my office!!” He yelled.

Soon afterwards the Warners found themselves outside the office and blinked at one another. Yakko gave a wide smile at both of his siblings; they smiled also as soon as they knew what he was going to say. “Ooooh, our new best friend…” Yakko said as he pointed a thumb to the door.

The Warners looked right in front of them to find two big guards coming straight for them, though they scared the Warners by their bulky appearance Yakko, Wakko, and Dot remained calm. The two approached the Warners and spoke to them. “Have you seen a couple of unknown cartoons anywhere?” One asked.

“Nope…” Yakko said.

“Okay…” The other one said.

The three siblings got up off the floor and walked past the guards as they walked into the office. Once they closed the door the Warners shot off in a blast with the craziest smiles on their faces. Yakko raced by the door at first, then skidded to a halt, holding out two of his arms at different heights, perfect for catching his startled siblings from falling over. Yakko then let go of his siblings and walked back to the door. “Meeting Hall…” Yakko read.

Wakko and Dot followed Yakko as he took the knob of the door and swung it wide open. They found many skittish employees looking fearful at the Warners as they ran inside. The three bounced around everywhere and had the whole room in a panic. Wakko found the white board and took one of the markers and dropped it inside of his mouth, then picked up another one and began to write on the board.

Yakko looked around and spotted a blonde female worker and leaped into her arms. “Helloooo NURSE!” Yakko exclaimed.

The woman shrieked and dropped Yakko before he could kiss the blonde. He looked to the invisible camera and smirked. “Who knew the Lady In Red was so hard to get…” He smiled as he raised both of his eyebrows at the same time twice.

Yakko then got up and chased the terrorized woman around the room. In his pursuit they whizzed past a group of men who where all huddled in one corner as Dot looked at them all. She had one hip cocked to the side and her left hand held her right elbow as she pointed to each of them with her right index finger.

“Too skinny, too fat, average Joe, already married, too chubby, too dorky…” She said.

Alan came into the doorway along with the guards and watched as the Warners produced chaos through the room. His eyes locked on Yakko coming around the table along with the blonde lady headed straight for him, he let the lady pass but grabbed Yakko by the ears.

Yakko winced in pain and was thrown off balance. “YOW!” He exclaimed. Alan brought up Yakko to his height by his ears and narrowed his look into Yakko’s black eyes.

“Make them stop…” He said.

Yakko looked widely at Alan and then to his siblings. He looked worryingly at them as he stretched his right hand to them. He held his middle finger and his thumb together and breathed in slowly. Yakko wasn’t the one to follow orders, but the sense of anger in Alan’s eyes caused Yakko to do simply what he was told, for now.

He then moved his fingers quickly apart and created a snapping sound.

Like Pavlov animals the two Warners halted in their tracks, completely frozen. Alan then released Yakko’s ears and spoke to Yakko. “Now up on the white board.” Alan ordered.

Yakko looked to his siblings and then walked over to them, Alan right behind him, as he gulped hard and talked to his siblings.

“Come on sibs, up against the white board…” Yakko said as calmly as possible.

The two Warners went out of their frozen state and did just as Yakko told them. Wakko merely turned around and leaned against it with his back to it and one leg up against the wall with his arms folded in front of his chest. Dot looked and followed Yakko as he walked to the board.

The three Warners where now leaning against the white board, which Bond noticed and blinked at. Across the board in black bold lettering where the words; BOND STINKS! Alan looked fiercely at the three, causing Dot and Yakko to naturally point at Wakko who noticed the fingers and smiled innocently with a shrug. Alan took a deep sigh, took an eraser off of the marker holder, erased the letters of the white board, and turned to the scattered employees.

“Sorry for the inconvenience you may all be seated, these three won’t harm you…” Alan reassured.

The workers slowly, but surely made it back to the long table in front of Bond. “Now before we…” Alan started. Though he couldn’t see the three he saw in the employees eyes that the Warners where mocking him. He turned around and found the Warners looking at him innocently and widely.

“As I was saying, before we begin…” Alan said. All could see Yakko mocking Alan and making faces behind his back, causing some to chuckle. Alan turned around and saw Yakko suddenly whistling a familiar tune. Alan turned back around, this time very slowly. “As… I… Was… AHA!” Alan exclaimed as he turned to find Yakko in the act. Yakko had both of his index fingers on his bottom lip pulling it in different directions; he let go and smiled sheepishly.

Alan pointed to the table and huffed at them. “On the table, now…” Alan said.

Yakko lead the way as the three hopped up onto the table and sat down in the middle, their backs to each other’s backs, looking at different angles of the room. Yakko found himself staring straight at the blonde he was chasing earlier and smiled at her. She looked at him worryingly and began to sink in her seat. Yakko placed his chin in his right hand and smiled at her dreamily. “Don’t worry, I’ve had all my shots…” He whispered.

“ALLOW ME to present our new characters…” Alan announced.

With that being heard Yakko immediately got up and looked fiercely at Alan. “Oh no you don’t, we’ll fight till the ends of the earth before we join you!” Yakko yelled.

“Wasn’t that a movie?” Wakko asked.

“I believe it was a mystery novel, Wakko…” Dot said.

Yakko cringed at the voices and looked at Wakko and Dot as he gave him a ‘oh, thank you so much for helping’ sarcastic look. Wakko merely shrugged, Yakko turned back to Bond and stomped his way to the edge of the table. “I don’t think you understood us when we said we we’re ‘The Warner Brothers’…” Yakko said.

“And the Warner Sister!” Dot shouted down the way.

Alan grabbed Yakko by the shoulder and leaned into him with a smile. “Tell me Yakko, why settle for a mere job behind the scenes when you could be in lights?” Alan asked.

Yakko tried to break free of the grasp by pushing his right hand on the side of Alan’s head. “That stuff doesn’t interest me…” Yakko said plainly.

Alan let go and spoke to Yakko. “Oh? You’ve never thought that instead of working with the movie stars you could actually be one yourself?” Alan asked.

“No. The movie life doesn’t appeal to me…” Yakko said.

“Ah, but what about the cartoon life?” Alan asked.

Yakko looked widely at Alan, unsure what to say. “Wha?” He asked with a high tone.

Alan knew he hit the soft spot. “The life that you where created to be in. You could hold your own series, be on televisions across the world, be known for once…” Alan said.

Yakko was caught into the offer, so innocently. Yakko had always dreamed of a life without the stress of being inside the water tower and getting enough money. Though the thought of his siblings’ behavior caused him to ask a broken question. “Y- you mean… we aren’t too… zany? We can actually… fit in?” Yakko asked.

Alan smiled softly at Yakko. “Yes, in fact, you’ll be like family to us…” Alan said.

Yakko looked at Alan, his heart giving a sinking, yet warming, feeling. Yakko trembled, unsure of what to do, with embarrassment and defeat. The small boy Yakko barely showed was seeping through, slowly revealing itself to a person he barely even knew. Every single inch of Yakko wanted to go with Alan and be accepted, but a voice held him back.

“No.” A voice argued.

Yakko turned to find Wakko at his left side, looking angrily at Alan. “Though most would agree our life isn’t perfect, and say to us that it could be better, no one has bothered to ask our opinion. What if it just so happens that we enjoy the way our lives are? That we wouldn’t want to do a cartoon anyway? So what if ours never got showed around the world, so what if we don’t have any fame. I enjoy every minute of the life my big brother, Yakko, has brought me along side of, and I wouldn’t want it any other way…” He said.

Yakko saw the seriousness and zeal inside Wakko’s eyes; he saw that he truly meant every word. The oldest sibling found it very relieving to find his middle sibling didn’t think like him. Yakko smiled widely at his middle sibling, wanting to reach for him in a hug, but was held back by another voice.

“I couldn’t have put it any better way.” Another voice said.

Yakko looked to find Dot at his right; he smiled at her also, and then looked to Alan with his confidence built up to the roof. Yakko leaned into Alan and poked his finger on his chest. “Next time you want new characters, do some research…” Yakko smirked.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Elen on December 10, 2006, 10:37:31 AM

Elen on
Elen*takes deep breath* Oh Anna-dear! ^__^ I loved every word in this chapter!
Very, very well written! *runs of to read next* x3