Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Enthusiastic Escape

There’s no business like… cartoon business?! Will the Warners decide to end their scene inside the Warner Brothers Lot for good? Yakko thinks so, but what if his siblings think otherwise? The fate of desperate change is in Yakko’s hands, will he choose to be with his Hollywood Crush over his family?

Chapter 5 - Enthusiastic Escape

Chapter 5 - Enthusiastic Escape
Disclaimer: I don’t own the show Animaniacs, and I don’t own anything Warner Brothers.

Chapter Five; Enthusiastic Escape

Silence filled the room, no one spoke, and afraid of what would happen next. Though the Warners where not afraid, instead the three stood firm, waiting for the next move. Alan cleared his throat and spoke. “Get them out of here…” He said.

The guards nodded and headed towards the Warners, but the three stood their ground. It was clearer of their features now; one had blonde short hair and blue eyes, and his blue and black bulky swat-like security outfit on with commando boots and everything, while the other one had the same outfit, but had a head full of brown hair with hazel eyes. Once the two guards where in arms length the Warner Brothers jumped over the heads of the two while they left Dot behind. The two looked at Dot to find she was no longer on the table, instead in the man with brown hair’s arms. She leaned into him and kissed him, leaving him in a daze. She then left them and leapt out of his arms and onto the floor and chased after her brothers.

The three ran down the hall and pressed the elevator button, the elevator gave a small ring and opened the doors for them. The Warners climbed inside just as the guards made it out of the room, Yakko pressed the button for the doors to close and they did just as the two guards raced by. The three gave a large sigh of relief, and smiled at one another. Wakko reached over and pressed the number five and the elevator began to lower itself to the fifth floor.

Yakko raised an eyebrow at him and looked above him to find a digital clock. “Uh, Wakko it’s only four…” He said.

“So?” Wakko smiled.

Yakko and Dot sighed softly as they rolled their eyes at Wakko and waited for the next ring. During the waiting time Yakko grabbed his middle sibling in a hug.

“Wha?” Wakko asked.

“Thank you so much Wakko. What you said back there meant a lot…” Yakko said.

Dot smiled at the two as they had their moment, which didn’t really last long, being boys they didn’t want to get too touchy-feely. Soon afterwards the three heard the ding and saw that the room looked like the first floor, a lot, and walked out of the elevator. The three looked around and saw to their right many people walking around, behind desks, talking to people.

The Warners walked out and looked around and found they where walking towards a stairway exit, but before the three could make it to the end, Wakko bumped into someone. Once Wakko felt the impact on his shoulder to someone’s back he immediately gasped and brought his shoulders to his neck as he spoke.

“Oh! I’m sorry! I—…” Both Wakko and another voice exclaimed.

Wakko stopped in his speech, and turned to find a Toon anthro girl. She was a bit taller than Wakko, but shorter than Yakko. Her fur was patterned the same way the Warner’s was, although her hair was greyer than black, and her nose was grey instead of red. Her tail was also extremely huge, striped, and fluffy while she had on a green shirt and light tan cut short pants, her eyes also had a bit of grey around them instead of having all white on the face. She couldn’t stop staring at Wakko, who couldn’t take his eyes off of her. His palms weren’t sweaty, his eyes didn’t fill with hearts, his tongue didn’t go loose onto the floor, and instead he felt as though his chest was content, and filled as he gazed into her black beady eyes.

Wakko only felt a small tingle on both sides of his white cheeks as he smiled. “Didn’t see your beautiful face…” He finished.

The girl somewhat blushed. “A- are you…” The girl stuttered.

“I’m Wakko…” He smiled.

The girl calmed down and smiled. “My name is Lena; are you friends of Skippy?” She asked. Wakko slowly nodded, mostly taking in her features, and noticing that she was a Lemur. “I guess you wanna get out of here then…” Lena smiled.

Yakko didn’t like the fact he was left out of the conversation. “Then please do tell how to get us out of here…” The long forgotten Yakko said.

Lena jumped and looked behind Wakko at Yakko shockingly. “Oh! Wow, you scared me…” She said as she grabbed her chest where her heart was.

Dot walked closer to Lena, inspecting her, speaking lamely to her. “Well somebody had to knock you out of that daze…” She said.

Yakko pointed down at the ground next to Lena’s feet. “Careful! You might slip on your own drool…” He said.

Wakko shortly turned to Yakko with a cross look. “Stop it you guys…” He said, and turned back to Lena.

Lena looked at Wakko lamely, but didn’t keep the look long. “Your siblings, I presume.” Lena said.

Lena then noticed the Warners gaze was no longer on her, but across the way, directly at the elevator doors. Lena turned and saw two men walking out of the elevator and gasped. The men where obviously the gaurds that where after the Warners.

Lena quickly turned to the three. “Follow me.” She said.

The three then followed Lena behind the stairway door and climbed down the stairs as fast as they could. Though they where going by fast the Warners could pick up small details of the stairway, the walls seemed to have a gray but tan tone on top of the cracked stone, the railings that only Yakko seemed to hold on to where silver thick, metal, poles. “There are two exits at the bottom floor, one on the right, and one on the left, we all need to take the right one.” Lena explained.

Even though they couldn’t quite express it, the Warners understood Lena’s instructions and continued to follow her down the stairs. Once they came to the bottom they saw Lena was right; two exits stood before them, one on the left and one on the right. With Lena leading the way she immediately pushed open the right one and held it open for the others. Once they made it out Lena shut the door and leaned up against it. The Warners then noticed they where finally outside the building, Yakko and Dot turned to Lena and found Wakko already facing Lena with a wide smile.

“Thanks, uh…” Wakko started.

Once she had caught her breath she looked at Wakko. “Lemur… My name is Lena Lemur…” Lena smiled as she lent him a hand.

Wakko took it and smiled. “And my name is Wakko Warner…” He said.

“I kind of guessed.” Lena said as she let go of Wakko’s hand. She then turned to Yakko and Dot.

Yakko took her hand and shook it. “Name’s Yakko…” He said.

“Nice to meet you…” Lena smiled.

Dot looked over Lena, so much that Lena had to grab Dot’s arm to snap her out of her thoughts. “Oh, my name is Dot…” She said.

Lena let go of Dot’s hand. “Well, it was a pleasure meeting you all…” Lena smiled.

“Thanks again…” Yakko said.

“No problem…” Lena said.

Yakko and Dot turned around and began to walk away, before he noticed his siblings where gone Wakko waved to Lena as she turned back to the door. “Chow…” He said.

Lena stopped in her tracks, the pause made Wakko suddenly hold his breath as he saw her soft grey hair whisked around her neck as she turned around. He saw her purple eye shadow covered lids narrowed over her wide eyes, but her smile was wide as she gazed at Wakko.

Her eyes closed happily as she replied. “Mainy!” Lena said as she waved back.

Wakko’s lungs let out a breath of relief when he heard the word. Wakko smiled back, noticing the pun she had finished for him, slowly showing his tongue. He blushed slightly as he waved and turned to follow his siblings. As soon as Wakko caught up with his siblings the three walked down the sidewalk together. The wind that carried itself around and through the leaves of the trees that arched over the sidewalk. None of them spoke for a while, all thinking their separate thoughts. Dot was in deep thought; she then widened her eyes as she remembered Lena from her dream. In fear Dot grabbed a part of Yakko’s kaki pants and held on to them.

“Am I dreaming?” Dot asked.

“I was just about to ask the same…” Wakko said lazily, obviously referring to Lena’s beauty.

Yakko looked at Dot widely, ignored Wakko, and appeared to be completely confused. “I’m pretty sure you aren’t Dot…” He said.

“That girl… I saw her in my dream…” Dot said.

Yakko stopped in his tracks, watching Wakko walk by him, shortly afterwards grabbing his middle sibling by the turtleneck and brought him to a halt. Yakko looked calmly at Dot and smiled softly.

“Sometimes dreams can do that to you… You simply had déjà vu…” Yakko said.

“You mean…” Dot started.

Yakko started walking again, his siblings following right along his side. “It’s nothing to worry about Dot. She seems really nice…” He said.

“And sweet…” Wakko added.

“And…” Yakko started, but stopped himself to look at Wakko. “Wait, sweet? Are you okay Wakko?” Yakko asked.

“Of course I’m okay, what made you think I wasn’t?” Wakko asked.

Yakko shrugged at Wakko. “Oh nothing, I’m sorta amazed that you said something other than ‘rich’, or ‘hot’…” Yakko said.

Wakko looked at Yakko weird and then turned away partially ignoring him. Yakko took the silent treatment as a good thing, most of the time Yakko didn’t really want to know Wakko’s thoughts.

Once the three made it back to the studio they went back inside their Tower. Where the Warners pleasantly and carelessly celebrated for no apparent reason, besides escaping the company by inches. The afternoon had somewhat gone by very quickly, and after their dinner they decided to break out some ice cream. Every single night inside the Water Tower seemed like a gigantic party. At night the Warners would go through some of their whole year supply of Vanilla Ice-cream and sometimes eat root beer floats, ice cream Sundae’s, and any other combination of ice cream deserts, and there would still be enough for the Warners to throw an ice cream eating contest, a ice cream sculpture contest and even making small replicas of the different monuments of the world, which they would sometimes do.

After having another ice cream eating contest for the second time the same week Dot had collapsed and fallen asleep on the couch with a bowl on her stomach and remote in hand, Wakko lazily laying on the couch also with one hand off of it holding his bowl, and Yakko making his way back from his third trip to the small fountain in their home dumping a pile of dirty bowls and dishes. The blue illuminated Water Tower was lit from the TV, and the images that had projected into Wakko’s eyes made him stand up straight and lean into the TV.

Yakko made his way into the room and watched his brother slowly rot away both his vision and brain. “Wakko, I think you should remember the last time you did that…” Yakko pointed out.

Wakko only smiled at the TV, he backed away and sat down on his back end and started to pant, he howled at the object, Yakko sighed.

“I told you Wakko, we can’t afford the adult stations…” Yakko started.

Yakko froze looked shockingly at the TV and sat down in the same position Wakko was in; like a dog who was obeyed to sit. They howled and panted at the same time.

“Helloooo NURSE!”

Dot, being the over protected sister she was, was awaken by this and looked at her brothers. Dot looked oddly at the TV and saw what the boys where ogling over. Her eyes grew small with fear, her jaw slacked open in speechlessness, her body tensed, though her hands where loose, so in shock she dropped the remote she held onto the ground. Reality was a thing of the past for Dot Warner at that moment, her mind blank, the thoughts where gone, and so where her brothers’ hearts.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Elen on December 10, 2006, 11:18:48 AM

Elen on
Elenx33 *giggles insanly*
I really adore how you write! It's like watching an episode! You're catching their characters so well... and somehow you get the...I dunno...whatsitcalled...funny-ness in the words and descriptions... when you can't watch it in pictures... I can watch it in words so to speak... (heh....I'm funny xDD)
mwehe! plus I really like the plot! *drowns you with compliments* xDDDD