Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Begining of a nightmare

This is the story about my main character Aiden. unfortunetly I'm still thinking of a title because my first one sounded like another manga.

Chapter 1 - Begining of a nightmare

Chapter 1 - Begining of a nightmare


Over a thousand years ago the demons sought to take possession of the entire human realm. A war began and the demons seemed to have the upper hand until a powerful priest and his followers aided the humans. They sealed the demons in another realm using powerful spells and incantations. One by one the demons began to disappear off the face of the earth and the last remaining demons gathered together in hope of one last battle to decide the victor. One of these demons was known as Tatsuya, The white wolf. He was the owner of two very powerful swords known as the chaos blades. These swords were the keys to the realm of heaven and the demon realm (hell).



In the last battle the efforts of the demons were completely destroyed and the gate to their realm was sealed. During the confusion of this conflict, Tatsuya somehow escaped and found his way to an abandoned shrine. Inside he sealed his evil soul into the swords and then died from his wounds. The years passed by and the demons were soon forgotten.



Aiden, an 18 year old, was walking through the forest when a heavy rain had begun. He had noticed an old shrine nearby and decided to go inside to take shelter from the rain. While looking around Aiden saw two swords lying on the ground. As he picked them up a strange light surrounded him and shot upward into the sky. He fell unconscious and while he slept the light opened a rift to the demon realm.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

chaos_isnt_here on March 10, 2005, 4:44:01 AM

chaos_isnt_here on
chaos_isnt_hereHeres the begining of my story. I put up the one with no spoilers so you'll find out everything near the end ^_^ unless you ask me to tell ya.