Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - I guess it was just destiny...

Sora, Riku, and Kairi, are now continuing with their lives after Kingdom Hearts happenings okay, but they keep each other in mind from time to time.

Chapter 1 - I guess it was just destiny...

Chapter 1 - I guess it was just destiny...
'~Destiny~'


A/N:Okies, this is my first fanfiction, so please, no flames!!! But, if you want to give me a compliment or idea on improvement, go ahead!! ^-^ Well, off to the story we go, but first,my disclaimer!! ^-^ Oh yea,and i apologize if i have any of the characters personalities a bit wrong or if there are typos! It's kinda hard for me to keep them in character x.x

Disclaimer!:I do not own Kingdom Hearts or Sora or Riku or Kairi, thank you and have a nice day/night!! ^-^


Sora's POV
        I guess it was all just destiny... Me, Riku, and Kairi being seperated I mean... I can't believe, Riku, my best friend ever, turned his heart in to the darkness for me and Kairi. Then, right after losing Riku, I lost Kairi too. Now I'm left alone, besides the fact I still have Goofy and Donald by my side, but,it just isn't the same anymore... After all those countless battles, I receive nothing but sorrow and depression. Knowing mom and Kairi, they're probably worried sick back on Destiny Island, my home. But for now, home is here in Hollow Bastion. Yes, Hollow Bastion, where everything had happened to me that was bad. I had become a heartless there, I had to fight Riku in a battle to the death because he was consumed in everlasting darkness then, and Kairi had been in a coma the whole time... just trapped there. How worse could it get?


Riku's POV
        This sucks... First, I'd given into the darkness and let Ansem control me, then I lost Kairi, and then... I had to to battle Sora like I never had before, I almost killed him too.. No, I didn't try and kill him, Ansem did! I tried to control myself from Ansem, but I couldn't help that I was weak once I'd joined the darkness, although most of the time i seemed stronger, but I wasn't. I just can't believe Ansem made me try to kill him as if I were some living puppet or something... So now, after closing the door to Kingdom Hearts, I'm stuck behind it with King Mickey, killing the heartless constantly. How much worse could my life get than it possibly is now?

Kairi's POV
        I'm once again stuck here on Destiny Island. It's very lonely without Riku or Sora around... I mean, I still have Selphie, Tidus, and Wakka, but, it just isn't the same without Sora and Riku here too.. I never used to mind it when Sora and Riku would butt me out of their competitions and play fights when we were littler, it was better than now in my opinion. Yes, it was better when everything was so simple and clean...

-Flashback!!-
        Riku and Sora were once again racing around the island.They did it all the time! Riku had once again beaten Sora and claimed victory.Riku came running up panting, then grinned, being victorious.He did a little victory pose then flopped down on the ground exhausted, not noticing how hot the sand was. He suddenly jumped up then started running and looking for water. I giggled and watched him running so frantically, it was really funny the way he was practically dancing around.Sora came running up panting like crazy from trying to catch up with Riku, and then.... He bumped right into Riku because he couldn't see clearly, due to the sweat on his forehead. Both boys tumbled backwards, Riku landing in a pool of water, and Sora tumbling into the hot sand. I giggled once more then lended both boys a hand to stand up, they took them thankfully and smiled. I smiled back, and on the day went from there.
-End Flashback!!-

Normal POV
        Sora, Riku, and Kairi have been keeping each other in mind time to time and have continued on with their now different lives. But they do not yet know of the grand adventure awaiting them that may bring them together once and for all.

                                                                ~!!Owari!!~

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hiddindarkness on May 25, 2006, 3:15:47 AM

hiddindarkness on
hiddindarknessman i hate it when people take a year to write another chapter to a good story

sora_RIKU_12 on July 24, 2005, 2:42:07 AM

sora_RIKU_12 on
sora_RIKU_12i like.....it's so sad......they r all alone....i like the flash back!

crappyusernamehere on June 9, 2005, 5:09:17 AM

crappyusernamehere on
crappyusernameherenice..twilight i think il take i quick look at ur pick heh.noone ever looks at my stuff either (i dont hav a scanner sadly so i can only submit fanfics)

Caught-In-Twilight on May 3, 2005, 7:09:52 AM

Caught-In-Twilight on
Caught-In-TwilightCool! I'm working on a fan fic, too! Like any1 will comment on it, because 24 ppl looked at my Riku pic. No comments! *sigh* That's why I'm the quiet type.