Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - my end

Hao's feeling after he is beaten by yoh

Chapter 1 - my end

Chapter 1 - my end


Hey just a lil oneshot of Hao's feeling after he's beaten by Yoh in the star sanctuary. It's another song fic! Im like writing them now!

This is also based on `moonlightdewz' Union of twin souls.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



Yoh's blow struck me and I felt all the pain wrack through me. Next thing I knew I was lying on the ground below the king of spirits, blood pouring out of me. I was dying, I knew it, knew the feeling, after all I'd already experienced it two times already. And it wasn't like I was going to be missed.



Please, please forgive me but I wont be home again, maybe someday you'll look up and conscious you'll say no one, isn't something missing



I closed my eyes waiting for the pain to stop and my spirit be taken to the spirit world, but I found myself opening them again and seeing the large red antler of my spirit, he slowly moved it to me and I reached for it, it hurt so much, but with luck I grabbed onto it. Spirit of fire lifted me, and he knew it was hurting me but he wanted to save me and in what seemed like hours were actually minutes, I was on his head and he was flying out of the star sanctuary. Through the pain I managed to look down and see a blinding light surround Yoh and his friends. I saw my brother and as much as I tried I couldn't bring myself to hate him.



You wont cry for my absence I know, you forgot me long ago, am I that unimportant, am I so insignificant, isn't something missing, isn't someone missing me



Spirit of fire lay me down in a forest, and checked my wounds. He may of only been a spirit and a murderer to others but to me a friend. He saved me fifteen years ago when I was born and here he is doing the same now. He transformed into his deformed spirit, so he was only half my height and his eyes were big and bright green. He gently pulled back my mantle and inspected my wound. I peered down to see a slash wound starting from my collarbone and ending at my collarbone. That would get infected if something weren't done; apparently spirit of fire was thinking the same thing.



Even though im the sacrifice, you wont try for me, not now, though im dying to know you love me, im all alone, isn't someone missing me



He focused heat onto one of his claws and dragged it down the wound. The pain was unbearable. I arched my back to try dull the pain, but it didn't help much. Spirit of fire kept going at the same speed, he couldn't go faster or it'd hurt even more if that was possible and going slower would put me in more pain for longer. That was one of the most painful experiences in my life.



Please please forgive me, but I wont be home again, I know what you do to your self, I breath deep and cry out, isn't something missing, isn't someone missing me



It's a few weeks since then and I don't now what to do. I could go back to live with Luca as I did before, or stay with the Hanagumi but they all think im dead! Opacho! Im sorry I yelled at you! Please forgive me. I bury my head in my hands and feel like im about to cry, I haven't done that since I was a child.

And if I breathe, ill bleed, knowing you don't care and suffice me just to dream of you, ill wake with out you there



The agony is too much; I take the blade out my pocket and scrape it across my wrist. It surprises me how much it stings. I watch the liquid drain from me. And suddenly I feel light headed and I lay back and all the pain flows away….



Even though im the sacrifice, you wont try for me, not now, though im dying to know you love me, im all alone, isn't something missing, isn't someone missing me, please…






Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment