Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prologue

Another author-gets-thrown-into-Hyrule-crap. I couldn't resist! SO, the auther and some of her online friends get thrown into Hyrule! Who called them there? Why are the needed? WHY CAN'T I WRITE GOOD SUMMARIES?! Just read it, and enjoy.

Chapter 1 - Prologue

Chapter 1 - Prologue
~~~~~Prologue ~~~~~~
???'s PoV

I am running through the emerald feilds of some perfect land of bliss, at least..... upon the first sight. I can hear the giddy calls of children, frolicking. unaware of the fast approaching doom that was soon to make itself known. I slink into the the shadows of the tall grass of the meadow, waiting, waiting for the perfect moment to pounce upon my prey. Looking among the happy rabble of children, I see the weakest link, I spot.... *him*. My lighter side. It makes my blood churn to look at him, after what he had done to me, all those years ago. . I felt somewaht sick to relive the day I fell deeper into the shadow that already held me captive. So deep, that I was drowning in the deep abyss of darkness.I shiver as I remember the punishment I had to endure, a pain worse than death. I glare up at the sun, silently cursing the radiance that was being expelled from the glowing ball, suspended in the endless blue that was the sky.

I have been spotted. And of all people, it had to be *him*....

"Curse him!" I growled, my breath a whisper on the wind "Why has he thwarted all of my plans? ! I just don't understand!"

...... **he's your other side. remember? He can sense your presence whenever you approach**........

..... oh, yeah, I had forgotten about that......

....... **you're not the brightest star in the sky, are you?**.......

Shut up.

I (again) cursed as I see *him* approaching the place whrer I am hiding. I knew that I either run, or face a pain worse than the last. I throw a deadly blade in hopes of hampering his pusuit. I smile to myself as I hear a gasp of pain and surprise. I could hear my dagger enter him, drawing blood. I am now running back into the shadow from whence I came.

****************************************

ozf/ Jana's PoV~

Gasping, I wrestle my way out of the tangle of blankets I had somehow gotten wound up in while I was trapped in my ...... well, I don't know if I could call it a nightmare, it wasn't..... nightmare-ish enough. Hm. Oh, well. I look at my digital clock. 7:30. Great. 15 minutes and I hvae to leave for my band's concert.. I grabbed my clarinet as well as the sheet music I had borrowed from my music teacher. Legion of Liberty, and Nocturnal dances. I can play both of them now, after much practice. Go me! My eyes wander and rest upon the drawings I had finished the previous night. My favourite vidoe game character, Link, The Hero of Time was on top of the pile. I had drawn him and Zelda, Princess of Hyrule, standing hand in hand, staring off into the distance., then I sorted through all of my Zelda pics. Threr was chibi Link (a way of drawing my online friend imazeldagirl had taught me), chibi Zelda, Malon, Saria, Nabooru. I had also drawn Zelda's Mother.

Seven forty. I pull on my favorite blue jeans with fake wear marks on them, and a light green tank, and put on over that, a red zip-up sweater.I mill around, looking for my brush, and find it on my bedside table. I run it through my hair, until all of my tangles are just a rather painful memory. I pull my brown shoulder langth hair into half a ponytail, leaving out two little strands of hair. I quickly apply some eyeliner and eyeshadow, walk out my poster plastered door, my arms fulll of the things i wanted to bring (including my drawings), nabbed a peice of toast, and was out the door, inot the cool, refreshing morning of the spring. I looked around in surpise, though.... for it was not into my greening lawn that i had walked into.......

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Talim22 on September 20, 2004, 11:23:14 AM

Talim22 on
Talim22wow so far this is quite a good fic *applauds* keep going!