Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter One

Another author-gets-thrown-into-Hyrule-crap. I couldn't resist! SO, the auther and some of her online friends get thrown into Hyrule! Who called them there? Why are the needed? WHY CAN'T I WRITE GOOD SUMMARIES?! Just read it, and enjoy.

Chapter 2 - Chapter One

Chapter 2 - Chapter One
~~~~~~~~~Chapter One ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I look around in surprise, for the place I was now in was not my front yard. The land upon which I stand upon does not consist of a yellowing lawn, neatly trimmed hedges, or that beautiful little maple tree which I had planted when I was eight. Now, I'm fourteen.

*I'm gonna be laaaate....* I mused to myself.

I took a deep breath. I run through my mind, but I cannot think of where I could be. The place where I stood now reminded me of an old forest i loved tobike through, but the trees looked .... somehow younger, but..... oddly wiser, and more noble. It sorta freaked me out. And to make matters worse, it was not morning as I thought it was, just a minute ago, itit seemed to be the pitch of night. I shivered, having nothing but my thin sweater to ward off the bitter cold.

*Where on Earth am I?*

**...... Earth?..... What is this ..... "Earth" you speak of?.....**

I screamed. I mean, I don' think it's normal to hear disembodied voices in my head. It had only sounded like a whisper on the wind's breath, but I know it is far more than that. I verbally demandedto know who the voice's keeper was..... no answer.... hhmmm.... the.... voice..... answered my thoughts, so.....

*Okay, let's try this, who are you, and how are you speaking... in.. my head?*

**....... you know not of where you stand?....**

*Uh, no, I know perfectly well where I am, I'm just doing this to annoy you! No, dimrod, I I have no clue of my current location. *

**...... now, child, no need to be hasty....you stand in the realm of Hyrule, where the tribes of fire, water, sand, shadow and light dwell....**

The voice now sounded amused, and somewhat feminine. And clearer too.

**..... start walking to the north, and I think you shall be pleasantly surprised.... **

*Hyrule?! Dude! I thought that was only a video game land! And what do you mean by "surprised"? Tell me!*

...... no answer.......

Now two choices lay before me.... walk north, or stay here and... well.... starve, I guess..... huh.

******************************************

I can't beleive I'm doing this. Taking advice from a disembodied voice. And I'm not sure what the "pleasant surprise" is, and I'm not sure I want to. And Hyrule? HYRULE?! This must be someone's sick idea of a prank... but... how could they manage this? Turning my front yard into a forest? And freaky... voices! ... ugh....

As I let my mind go away, I don't notice the trees are changing.... They are somehow... livlier.... hm. My feet snag on some invisble root, and I am airborne for a short time, and then come crashing into darkness

********************************************

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment