Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter Two

Another author-gets-thrown-into-Hyrule-crap. I couldn't resist! SO, the auther and some of her online friends get thrown into Hyrule! Who called them there? Why are the needed? WHY CAN'T I WRITE GOOD SUMMARIES?! Just read it, and enjoy.

Chapter 3 - Chapter Two

Chapter 3 - Chapter Two
~~~Chapter Two~~~
Margaret/ imazeldagilr's PoV

It's been two hours since I have somehow dropped into this lushforest. I can feel new life tingling around me, as well as old life, fading away. I don't know where I am, but I am itching to find out.

... I can't wait any longer. I must know where I am..... I start to walk, my destination unknown to even myself...

My mind wanders into one of my favotire websites, Zelda Legens' Art Gallery. It's become omre o f a chatroom, but me and my online friends are trying to sort that out. I am also buildin a new site called "Anie Artists" with Lisa and o.z.f. I mean, Jana. She's also from the gallery.. She says she's from Canada, and has SNOW. Snow! And she makes it sound so bad! Well, I guess maybe it can get a little annoying, but, really! Oh, well.

Still walking. And my braces hurt. Stupid orthodontist. BAKA ORTHODONTIST!!! Thet're all far too happy.

..... **dear heart, do you know where you stand?....**

Oh. My. God. A voice.... in... my head.

"W-who?" I squeak. I swallow, and try again, in a firmer voice (but not by much) "Who are you?"

Nothing. Maybe *it* only answers to a mental response [not the insane kind of mental, dimrod!]

*Who are you?* I try to form the words in my mind, where an unearthly presence lurking.

**..... that is of no concern to you. Please, dear heart, answer my question, previously asked....**

Question? Oh! Yeah, the where I stand thing. Okay, I can do this!

*Uh, I'm in a forest.... I've gotten that far*

**.... go now to the south. I think you shall like what you find. A pleasant surprise awaits you.... **

*Like what I find?! WHAT will I find?! Who are you??*

No answer.

I belt out my demands mneatlly as well as verbally, until my throat is raw from screaming, and my head aches in pain.

So.... I either go south... or stay here and ... rot....

Now, I am not without a destination. This voice wants me to go somewhere, and it's reall the only way to go.

To the south! And may only the pain of death stop me!

******************************************

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment