Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chapter Three

Another author-gets-thrown-into-Hyrule-crap. I couldn't resist! SO, the auther and some of her online friends get thrown into Hyrule! Who called them there? Why are the needed? WHY CAN'T I WRITE GOOD SUMMARIES?! Just read it, and enjoy.

Chapter 4 - Chapter Three

Chapter 4 - Chapter Three
~~~Chapter Three~~~

"Wake up!"

Uggnnn..... mom's already at me for sleeping in on a Saturday, heavens forbid should ANYONE sleep in on a SATURDAY!

"Wake UP!"

"Mmmmrrrrrrhhhhggggg......."

I hear a frustated sigh.

"For the last time, WAKE UP!"

SMACK.

"OW! What was that for?!" I cry, and it up, rubbing my head where I had been struck.

"To wake you up."

My mom is nowhere to be seen. Instead, a girl with brown hair, and jeans that are slightly too big for her looks up at me... like everyone else. I'm 6 '1 after all. And this girl dosen't look more than five feet, give or take an inch. I look around, trying to shake off my sluggishness. I'm in a dense forest, full of trees that I have never seen before..... I am defintely not in my room. I hear an almighty snore behind me.

It's none other than Rob. I could see foot prints near him, so the girl must have tried to wake him up. Needless tp say, her efforts failed. I look back at her and look her over again. She has her arms loaded with all sorts of stuff: music sheets, an instrument case, and a couple of sketch pads, and a few loose sheets of paper. She has a rahter large bruise on her forehead, which ids vleeding; a trickle of blood is making it's way down her face. The skin around there is stained slightly red from the blood she must have wiped away.

"Do you know him?" she asked me, pointing to the snoring figure of Rob.

"Yea, that's my friend Rob" I say.

"And you are...?"

"Kevin" I fill in for her, "And you?"

"Jana." she says.

*Jana... where have I heard that name before..... *I muse. Jana also looks as if she is in deep thought, brow furrowed in concentration. even Rob has stopped his snoring.

"If you don't mind me asking, what's your last name?" She asks, now chewing on her finger.

"Hughes" I answer absent-minidly.

"Kevin Hughes..." I ear her murmur under her breath..... She wipes away the little stream of blood that was making it's way down the bridge of her nose, "Hey, do you now about this gallery for Zelda fanarts, and people are always complaining about chatroom crap?"

Jana! Now I know where I've heard the name!

"Obsessed_zelda_freak?!" I asked incrediouslt, a slow smile spreading over my face.

"Ganondorf?!" She asks just as amazed, a wide grin breking over her face also.


"Oh my God!" She says, her eyes fixed on me, looking me over. I was still in my clothes from last night, and I was kinda needing a shower.

"Is that IronKnuckle?" She asks looking over at Rob again.

"Yea, that's him alright" I say. Jna walks over to him, kneels down and pokes him.

" No.... don't.... my shoes... don't... est... my shoes...." he says, still in his dream. A wicked grin spreads over Jana's face. I go over to join the fun.

They're gonna get your hair next" She says to Rob.

"Are.... they coming on Tuesday?" He asks, still sleeping.

Jana gives me a confused look, then resumes her evil plan, "No, they're coming..."

"....when...?"

"Now, they're gonna fire you from your newspaper position, and they're replacing you with...." she casts around in her head, trying to think of something.

"Me" I say.

"NO! KEVIN I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" Rob shoots up, whaming me in my already hurt head. Jana is laughing quite hard now, with tears of mirth rolling down her cheeks.

Rob calms down as he looks around, "Uh, Kev, where are we?" He notices Jana, who is now recovering from her attack of the high pitched giggles, "And who's that?"


"That is Jana" I say, pointing to her. Rob raises an eybrow.

"Who?"

"O.z.f."

"You're kidding."

"No, he's not." says Jana, coming over to us, "I'm sorry about that."

"Liar"

"Okay, I'm half sorry"

Rob glares at her. He must look intimidating from Jana's point of view.

"A third sorry."

"Whatever"

Rob looks over at me again, "Where are we?"

"I... don't know...."

We look over at Jana.

"Hyrule" she answers.

"Come on, be serious." Rob says, obviously not rid of the morning grumpies.

"I WAS being seriuous."


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment