Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Chapter Four

Another author-gets-thrown-into-Hyrule-crap. I couldn't resist! SO, the auther and some of her online friends get thrown into Hyrule! Who called them there? Why are the needed? WHY CAN'T I WRITE GOOD SUMMARIES?! Just read it, and enjoy.

Chapter 5 - Chapter Four

Chapter 5 - Chapter Four
~~~Chapter Four~~~

ozf's/Jana's PoV

I STILL can't get over that the two people walking drowsiliy with me were people I had known for four months.... I kept poking them to make sure they weren't just a figment of my imagination. I discovered that neither particularily liked to be poked.

"Ozf", said Rob, trying to breake the akward silence. "Do you have ANY idea how we got here?"

"No", I sighed, answering the SAME question for the gazillionth time, " I just walk out my door... and.. into... Hyrule, supposdley.... "

"How do you know we're in Hyrule?" asked Kevin.. for the MILLIONTH time... they were evidently still quite tired.

"I've told you a million times, Kevin!" I snap. "Freaky voice, tells me to go north, I went north, I fell, woke up, walked a while, sun rose, and I found you two!"

"Bite my head off, why don't you..." grumbled Kevin.

"Sorry..." I said sheepishly, "I'm not really one for patience, espicially when I'm stressed. "

"No, I should have been paying attention," Kevin mumbled.

"Yea, it's a bit.... overwhelming, "Rob added, "To have been picked up outta our beds, and into this weird freaky forest, find you, only tell to get told that we're in Hyrule."

"We're ALL sorry, how about that?" I said, " Hey, wuoldn't that be awesome if we met up with Link, or something?"

"Yea, that'd be pretty cool" said Kevin, laughter apparent in his voice.

"Yea, he'd be running from z-girl."added Rob.

I snicker. I can SEE the scence rolling out in my head, "That would be a good drawing." I say.

"Yea, that would be" Kevin said.

"Ozf," Rob started.

"Jana" I corrected automaitcally.

"JANA, do you have your drawings in your notepad there?" Rob asked.

"Yea, I do, " I say, "I guess you wanna see them then?"

"Sure, "Rob said, holding out his hand.

I tried to hand him my notebook without dropping everything, but, failed miseralbly. There were clarinet pieces, papers and pencils going in all possibile directions.

"Wonderful" I say, bending down to pick them up, and gather most of my stuff, and look up to see Rob and Kevin, each holding out some of my stuff that they picked up. Unaccustomed to people HELPING me, I stand ther for a couple of seconds, just gawking like an idiot, then take them with a quick "Thanks" making sure that Rob had my notebook.

He flipped thorugh the pages, and then sopped on one, laughed out laoud and looked at me.

"Who is this?" He asked, poiting to a 5-second scrawl I had done the previous night. I scowled at it. It was a little demon me, biting off My Stalker's head, chibi-fied.

"Wesley" I say, "My stalker."

"Jana has a stalker" Kevin says in a sing-song voice under his breath.

I was about to punch him, when something crashed into me from behind.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment