Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Chapter Five

Another author-gets-thrown-into-Hyrule-crap. I couldn't resist! SO, the auther and some of her online friends get thrown into Hyrule! Who called them there? Why are the needed? WHY CAN'T I WRITE GOOD SUMMARIES?! Just read it, and enjoy.

Chapter 6 - Chapter Five

Chapter 6 - Chapter Five
~~~Chapter Five~~~

"OH MY GOD! JANAJANAJANA, IT'S YOU JANA!" shouted the thing that was clinging to me... it sounded an awful lot like...

"WELSLEY!!!! NO, GET OFF! GET OFF OF ME NOW!" I screamed, looking at Rob and Kevin ho were looking at me and the person strangling me in bewilderment.

"OH MY GOODNESS, I FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE I KNOW!!!" it screeched" I WAS SO SCARED, AND I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE I WAS, AND NOW YOU'RE HERE!!!"

"DON'T JUST STAND THERE YOU IDIOTS! HELP ME! I shout at the two guys. They come out of their stupor, and each took an arm and pull. The person on my back froze.

"JANA! THEY'RE GOING TO GET US!" they person immediately jumped on Rob and Kevin, knocking them down, but... it wasn't Wesley... it was a girl, taller than me, with brown-blondish hair, with a t-shirt and jeans.

I blinked in confusion, "Hey.. you're not Wesley..."

"Wesley? Oh, that stalker guy?" said the girl, trying to pin down Rob and Kevin, and was surprisingly succeeding, "No, I'm Margaret, Maru, or whatever you wanna call me."

My eyes went wide in surprise, "Get off of them! That's Ik and Ganondorf!"

"Oh" said Margaret, getting off of Kevin and Rob, "So, which one's which?"

"The tall guy is Kevin, and the shorter one is Rob." I say, trying not to laugh as they were rubbing numerous limbs in pain ( legs and arms, you dirt-minded nitwits!).

"Hey, Jana, do you know this kid?" asked Rob, glaring at Maru, who seemed to shrink underneath his gaze.

"Three guesses." I say, smirking.

"Oh, come on, Jana," Kevin said" It's too early in the...." he looked up at the sun, which was now high in the sky"... afternoon..."

"Yea, FAR too early in the afternoon, Kev." I mock, "She's imazeldagirl."

"Good for you, Jana," said Kevin, rolling his eyes, "Now, who is this?"

"I'm imazeldagirl, you goofs!" said Maru, "You know, the chibi drawing girl at "Zelda Legends"?"

I looked at her. She did look different than the picture she had sent me on msn. But, I recognized her now.

"Z-girl" said Kevin and Rob in unison, both staring at her awestruck, the same way they has when I told them I was... me.... it's a guy thing I guess.....

"Whoa....." said Rob, looking at us as if we were freaky monkey aliens. I did the same to see his reaction.

"What are you lookin' at me like that for?" he asked, confused by the look on my face.

"What are you lookin' at ME like that for?" I said, trying to keep the look on m face. I had a feeling that I was exaggerating it a bit.

“Well, think about it,” Rob said. I did. I still didn’t think that this would be some kinda excuse to pull really weird faces.

“And we didn’t know what you or Margaret looked like.” Kevin added, he looked down at me, ”Man, you were right, you ARE really short.”

“Hey, Jana’s the shortest here!!” observed Maru, “Ha, poor LITTLE Jana. So short and misunderstood.”

Rob and Kevin were gaping behind me. Must be another guy thing. Pah.

“Yes,” said a masculine voice, “She is. And she is also trespassing onto the lands of Hyrule, as are all of you”

I looked up to see a figure on horse back, sword drawn, and at my throat. Figures. Pick on the short one!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment