Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - here comes shadow

all the characters from sonic heroes are in this story.

Chapter 1 - here comes shadow

Chapter 1 - here comes shadow
cream:what was that? cholly(me):what?where?*runs up beside cream* cream:a bla....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!its coming this way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cholly:chillout,cream.*grabs binoculars and sees shadow**drops binoculurs in surprise*aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh its cream/cholly:shadow! cholly:i wonder what he wants.*runs up to shadow*hay, shadow long time no see. shadow:whats that sopose to mean? cholly:*sighs*what kind ultimit life form are you? shadow:a sexy one. cholly:what do you want? shadow:i want to...... cholly:don't tell me.soooooonnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiccc! sonic:what? cholly:shadow wants to challenge you a fight. sonic:*jumps of the roof*ok,shadow,bring it on! disclaimer:what will happen next?read the next chapter and find out!please comment.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

The_Chao_Lover on August 5, 2004, 5:49:25 AM

The_Chao_Lover on
The_Chao_LoverCoolio! Except you should put what each character says on a diffent line, for example: <br>Person one: Hello! <br>Person two: HiHi!