Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - a funny chao story 1

my chao are in this story.

Chapter 1 - a funny chao story 1

Chapter 1 - a funny chao story 1


the characters are:

al-the fly type dark chao (age:17)

sonic-the run type hero sonic chao(age:16)

amyrose-the run type hero amy chao(age:12)

tails-the fly type baby tails chao(has no legs age:8)

spike-the purple knights chao(age:7)

cream-the baby cream chao(has no legs age:6)

bubbles-the power type baby chao(age:5)

cholly-the run type baby chao(has 2 pink rabbit ears,pink arms,pink feet and,a pink rabbit tail age:91/2)

now to the story:

cream/cholly:*walking thru the woods together*

al:*flying above them*"and now!"*swoops up cream and ties her up while flying* cream:eeeeeepppppp!where are you.........

al:shut up!*puts duct tape over cream's mouth*

cream:mpohyjddfdsxxxdsszzsfddfppkkijkjhjjj

cholly:oh,no!cream got kiddnaped!I have to tell the others right away!*runs of to the chao garden*

*AT THE CHAO GARDEN*

bubbles:*sees cholly*"what's the........wwwwwooooaaaa!"*gets run over by cholly*hey!what was that for!

cholly:*stops running and walks up to bubbles*sorry,I didn't.........

bubbles:I forgive you.

sonic:coming thru!*runs past bubbles and cholly so fast that,cholly and bubbles spin around in circles then, he stops running*can somebody please beat amyrose in KARATE for me?!*finds bubbles*I heared that you beat super in KARATE.

bubbles:yup,sure did,sonic!

sonic:can you please beat amyrose in KARATE for me!?pppppppllllllleeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cholly:can we talk about this later?we have to........

spike:*runs twords them*there you guys are!I was looking for you!did you hear?cream got kiddnaped so,we need to save her now!

cholly:I was just about to say that!

sonic:lets go save cream!

all:yeah!

to be continued


Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cholly_the_chao on September 27, 2004, 1:26:20 PM

cholly_the_chao on
cholly_the_chaohahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhhhhahahahaaaaahahahahahahaaaaaaahahahahhahaahahahahhhhhahhhhhaahhahaahhahaahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaaaaahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahhahahahah,that chapter is very funny!hahahahahaha!*dies laughing*

The_Chao_Lover on August 14, 2004, 12:01:30 AM

The_Chao_Lover on
The_Chao_LoverCHAO! YAAAAY!!!!! *Hugs all of them*

The_Chao_Lover on August 14, 2004, 12:01:19 AM

The_Chao_Lover on
The_Chao_LoverCHAO! YAAAAY!!!!! *Hugs all of them*