Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - my fan char. profiles

profiles of mine,my bro's and my friend's fan charachers we wrote together

Chapter 1 - my fan char. profiles

Chapter 1 - my fan char. profiles


here are my fan character profiles: Name:Flora Age:10 Birthday:January,9 Gender:female Species:cat Color:yellow Personality:sweet and caring Likes:MILES"TAILS"PROWER,her chao"CUTIE",flowers,bubblegum, wasting the phone bill(sometimes),any nice things Hates:war,mice(eeeekkk!),Dr.eggman Friends:everyone not listed below Enemys:Dr.eggman,Rouge(50% of the time),Shadow(25% of the time) Wears:a sky blue dress with a black steak the middle,black shoes,white gloves Picture:picure coming soon! Hobbies:shopping,collecting stuff (yo-yos,stickers etc.), going to chao world,drawing,GOING ON A DATE WITH TAILS(duh)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Descripion:descripion coming soon! Name:Stella Age:12 Birthday:Febuary,8 Gender:female Species:hedghog Color:orange Personality:kind and loving Likes:Sonic(as much as Amy does!),her chao"GOLDS",candy,anything nice Hates:war,mice(eeeekkk!),Dr.eggman Friends:everyone not listed below Enemys:Dr.eggman,Rouge(50% of the time),Shadow(25% of the time) Wears:a green dress with a black steak the middle,black shoes,white gloves Picture:picture coming soon! Hobbies:chasing Sonic(just like Amy!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Descripion:descripion coming soon! Name:Bloom Age:15 Birthday:March,1 Gender:female Species:echidna Color:brown Personality:smart and sweet Likes:Krackle(my fan char.),her chao"KNUKNU",anything nice Hates:war,mice(eeeekkk!),Dr.eggman Friends:everyone not listed below Enemys:Dr.eggman,Rouge(50% of the time),Shadow(25% of the time) Wears:a red dress with a black steak the middle,black shoes,white gloves,a big red bow in her hair Picture:picture coming soon! Hobbies:GOING ON A DATE WITH KRACKLE(duh)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Descripion:descripion coming soon! Name:Krackle Age:16 Birthday:Septemer,11 Gender:male Species:hedgehog Color:apricot on the tummy and,on his arms and,around the mouth and,green everywhere else Pesonality:nice Likes:Bloom(ya know,my fan char.),his chao"MMS",mints,magic Hates:war,mice(eeeekkk!),Dr.eggman Friends:everyone not listed below Enemys:Dr.eggman,Rouge(50% of the time),Shadow(25% of the time) Wears:white gloves,red and white shoes Picture:picture coming soon! Hobbies:doing magic,GOING ON A DATE WITH BLOOM(duh)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well those are my fan chars.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment