Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the clans death

Its about a boy who gets a demon sealed inside him plus his clan gets killed before his very own eyes. the boy devotes his life to find and kill whos responsible for the murder of his clan.

Chapter 1 - the clans death

Chapter 1 - the clans death




               When i was born my clan was attacked by a wolf demon. To save the clan  they used me. The best ninja used a special ritual to seal the powerful wolf demon inside of me.When I was ten people looked at me differently. They all  were scared of me, but I didn't know why. Even when everyone else shuned me there were four who didn't.Those people were Malina Reuka, Maria Spirit, Coty  Zany, and my mother.  

           I wasn't prepared for what was about to happen next. Because my life was  about to cange for the worst. This terible thing happend on my eleventh birth day.

                "Hey Chris! Maira,coty, and me have surprize for your birthday.So see you  at the forest later tonight.Well see you later." Malina said as we  walked to my  house."See you later, Malina" I walked into my house."Chris is that you" said mom.  "Ya, it's me." "Is there somthing on your mind son?"  "Ya, every where i go people look away  as if their afraid of me. Do you have any idea why they do that?" I asked.  "Christopher please sit and i'll tell you why"

              I sat at the table while mother started to explain. "Your father died fighting the wolf demon.But the beast was too powerful and couldn't be stoped. So the master ninja usede a powerful sealing ritual to seal the beast inside a new born."  "Ya, but how what does this have to do with me?" I asked in confusion.  "Don't you realize....the new born was you!" "No...NO! That can't be! Why...How could you throw my life away! What gave you the right to throw my life away! People fear me for what you have done! I screamed as i stood up! "Chris I had no choise! They took you from me! When you were born they came and took you. I didn't know why>" Explaind mother.  "Why!" I screamed as i punched the wall. But to my suprize my hand whent through.  "Oh no! The..... the seal!" She said in fear. "what about the seal!" I yelled in anger. "One of the chains have broken."  "What chains are you talking about " I said in a deep angry voice. " In the ritual the master ninja used, he used majical chains to tie down the beast. But by the looks of it not all of the chains are broken" "But how can you tell" I asked. "Well one reasone is only some of the wolfs power seams to have seapt throw. But if all the chains brake. the wolf would be freed ands you would be tooken over comsumed by the wolf. Your body would be his to control. You should be faster than any normal person." mother explaned. I run out the door and to the forest. I stoped and rested in a tree right by the spot where my freinds were.

              I took a deep breath throw my nose." I smell......FIRE!! But where is it." I looked at my friends but there was no fire." the fire must be coming from the other way...The clan! there must be an attack on the clan.I have to worn my mother and the others! But before that i bave to take care of the spies in the bushes.One good thing about the demon is I can see farther than before." I leaped from the trees and throw some  daggers. The daggers when past my friend as they turned around.I heared screams coming from the bushes.Fallowed by several daggers heading for my friends! I rushed throw my friends with a needle drawn. I started to block them, but I was too slow.As I watched some of the daggers slip past me I heared two screams.The screams were from my comrades maria and coty.As I watched the two friends fall it seemed time had come to a complete stop.What was seconds seemed like an hour.But time was normal again as i saw a ninja of darkness jump from the bushes.But I was angry too angry so much anger that the I could hear the wolf demon talking to me.

              "Let me out i'll rip him to shreds! I hunger for blood!"  "NO!!" I screamed as I fell " I have to serpress the wolf demon inside of me!" But it was too late the demon was in control now, but not completely. I was walking like a wolf on all fours.I was glowing blue like fur of the wolf and it came to a point like a tail. " this power it's extreme!"  " I desided to lend my power to you instead of taken control." the wolf demon spoke to me in my head. I turned to the ninja of darkness. "Don't worry I didn't forget about you!" I throw the needle at the ninja. The needle flow throw the ninja and stuck into the tree behind him. The ninja fell to the ground with a look of fear.

             I ran throw the forest and into the village. Homes were an fire and dead bodies were all over the ground.No, this can't be happening who would do this. I dashed through the village killing everyone in site.I made my way throught to the center of the villige. there i saw a large group of ninja of darkness and my anger grew more intence. In matter of second they all were dead.Needles were all over the ground. In the middle of the bodies was Roxas the master ninja.

            "You will pay for what you have done to me!" But right before I attacked I heard malina's voice. "Chris stop!" "Malina....Malina!!! Help me i can't control the wolf. Help!!!!! Me!!!!" As i screamed I started to flot in mid air! "Whats going on?!" Malina said.  "Chris! Snap out of it Chris!" when Malina said that it was like a switch! I was back in troll. I slowly whent back to the ground and stoped glowing. I fell to my knees. when needles flew pat me and stabed malina! "Malina!! Who did this.." I turned to see Roxas on the ground with needles in his back!

            I dashed to Malina. Then grabed her and ran throw the town. Before i knew it i was throw the forest and miles from my dead clan. "Chris I can heal her... Let me out...all i want is to do is heal her! You have sufferd too long!" The next thing i Knew I woke up next to malina. The needles in her chest were gone and all was left was little holes and blood stains in her light blue shirt.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zerotimberwolf on January 20, 2008, 12:19:23 PM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfthis is great

zerotimberwolf on January 18, 2008, 4:06:33 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfexalent

zerotimberwolf on January 17, 2008, 9:20:35 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfWoah this sounds a little like my OC Mako.