Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Who killed the clan?

Its about a boy who gets a demon sealed inside him plus his clan gets killed before his very own eyes. the boy devotes his life to find and kill whos responsible for the murder of his clan.

Chapter 2 - Who killed the clan?

Chapter 2 - Who killed the clan?
Later Malina woke up. I exlpained what happend. "Malina.... I'm heading back to the village."  "But why do you want to go back? What if there are more ninja of darkness there?" She asked.  "Then I gess I'll have to defeat them all."  " You mean use the power of the wolf! Don't you?!"  " If i have to then yes."   "No!! I dont want to lose you to that monster like what happend last night!" "Malina what happend last night...I had.... fine i'll never use the power of the wolf unless I have no choise. Even then i'll us it with care.... ok."  "Ok, but let me come with you! I don't wanna be alone and I wont take no for an answer!"  "Fine you can come but theres one thing you must know.... The wolf saved you last night! He said I had sufferd too much and wanted to heal you!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment