Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Constantine Gospel 0

Constantine
Chrno Crusade

New York 1989 in few months has had an increase of murders by satanic sacrifices have the department of head police. Found out this the order of Magdala it decided to send to an agent specialized in this case.

Chapter 1 - Constantine Gospel 0

Chapter 1 - Constantine Gospel 0
Gospel 0: The mysterious boy

Militia: chezz, seems that I made nonmemory again by where to leave and the worse thing than I lost the weapon that gave Meli me, the mother is going to me to preach….

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Militia: speaking of the blunt king of ..... hiiii Azmaria sister who happens? I am to five minutes of the established point change!

Azmaria sister: Single Maria called for explain the use of the new model of the “Demon Eraser” model colt….

Maria: uyyyyyyy! as I say now to her....., I have arrived at the indicated point I conduct battle change and outside!

Azmaria sister: Uh? But I have not finished of decirte the correct use of the weapon Maria ...... Maria ...... MARIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Maria: this it is the building I feel a tremendous hostile presence.......

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

Maria: hello if… Meli that happens flames at bad moment I am in department 50 the malignant presence that feels is tremendous.

Melissa: of that wanted to speak the sensors to you indicate to me that there is a potential candidate to be the chosen one.

Agggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!

Maria: I cut Meli to you I am going to enter ......

CRACCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

Maria: nooooooooo

Demon: who you are mortal

Maria: your worse nightmare ......

Demon: curse your you must be the iron lady of that as much they comment arrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhh

CRASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Maria: she will not let to you escape!

Thus she initiates the persecution by the roof of the building…

Maria: legions!

Slashhhhhhhh! Crash!

Demon: it cannot be I cannot allow that it finds the boy or in the future will be a great threat for our boss.

Maria: to the aim I found demon you prepárate is your aim.

Demon: think that it will let to me overcome by a simple mortal arrrrrrrrgggggggggggg!

Maria: agggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh! Curse does not leave alternative me...

Demon: I have to you! Preparate to make my food!

Demon: whatttt!

Maria: Holy Crashhhhhhhh!

Demon: noooooooooooooooooooooo!Aggggggggggggggggggggggg!

Maria: uffffffffffffffffffff! I do not have to mount that attack but of once or will be defenseless. That demon was not a hybrid one was a soldier of level 4, that would have to be impossible will be by the small one.

Boy: ugnnnnnnnn.

Maria: Hello, you are not scared I do not go to you to make damage, as you are called?

Boy: Cons… so….tine

Maria: Constantine nice to meet you, i'm Maria well I'm going to you to put out of danger

Constantine: not .....

Maria: that it happens?

Constantine: there is no safe site, killed my papa, my mother, my older sister. Everything by my fault!

Maria: because you say that?

Constantine: because I can see them and when your you see them they see you ......

End Gospel 0: The mysterious boy

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment