Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - like any other day

the chris' first story

Chapter 1 - like any other day

Chapter 1 - like any other day


One day in East Farmingdale, it was a beautiful crisp day. The gentle breeze of air

slightly tapping against your face, the daisies blowing in the wind, the sun shining happily down and lighting the dark world to a beautiful clearness…

THE PERFECT KIND OF DAY TO BE INDOORS PLAYING VIDEO GAMES!

Chris was inside in his room watching a nice episode of Oprah whe….I mean uhhh…

football when the “save the world” alarm went off. “Chris! C'mon, didn't you hear the

alarm?” asked evil Chris. “No I was watching Oprah…uhhh… I mean football…”

replied Chris, nervously. “Well lets g…did you just say Oprah?” said evil Chris.

“Uhhhh…the alarm” Chris said defensively. “I'll go get crazy Chris” said evil Chris.

When the three were soaring towards town when evil Chris stopped to ask Chris, “seriously Oprah?” he asked concerned. “WOULD YOU GET OVER THAT ALREADY!” screamed Chris in deep anger. “Oh look, the dragon” said Chris.

It wasn't a normal dragon; it had a robotic left arm, one missing eye, a devil tipped

tail, and it was breathing sparks of mysterious green fire. “Alright Mr. dragon fancy pants…” said Chris, interrupted by evil Chris… “Mr. dragon fancy pants…

please…crazy Chris can come up with better insults than that!” said evil Chris,

mockingly. “Anyway before I was rudely interrupted….oh yeah Mr. dragon fancy pants, lets get it on!” said Chris itching willing and ready for action! A few of his super powered “palm blasts” bought the mighty dragon crashing down, Chris, who had remained unharmed (except for a little torch of fire) smiled insultingly, “The pumpkin reaper is running low on GOOD dragons” said Chris confidently. Back at home they were watching T.V. and being bored on the couch while unaware to them, someone was watching them through a crystal ball…someone with blood red eyes, then in a dark voice he said “HE HE HE….all is going according to plan!”. Suddenly Chris felt, empty in a ways, he then realized what was happening and yelled “hey guys…I don't mean to interrupt you but….MY POWERS ARE FADING!”. “Hmm…something tells me that green fire wasn't just any old fire, but gorplexigon fire. The highly dangerous stuff…

I think the Pumpkin Reaper sent that dragon to vanish your powers!” said evil Chris.

“Well what am I gonna' do!!???” Chris screamed. Evil Chris shrugged. “I have about as much a clue as crazy Chris on a collage I.Q. test” he replied.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment