Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - the pumpkin reaper

the chris' first story

Chapter 3 - the pumpkin reaper

Chapter 3 - the pumpkin reaper


replied May…. “I just….ohhh I cant hide it anymore….

I'M IN LOVE!” replied may, happy as can be.

“WITH ME??!!!” Chris asked excitedly, “No, with skippy” may replied.

“listen gal I rea….did you just call him skippy?” asked Chris, mouth dropped open.

Skipper jumped out of his pokeball in a flash of red electric. Hmmm…

I could use my cupid powers to make her fall in love with me…oh yeah…powers gone…

thought Chris deep in grief. Meanwhile Crazy Chris and Evil Chris were soaring when

Crazy Chris, you might think he's to stupid to feel shock-ness-ness, but well…he did, crazy Chris' mouth was stretched wider open then a rubber band monster with sanitary gloves on. “Whats the matter dipstick” asked Evil Chris. “L…L…LLL…( evil chris slapped him) ll…look! It's the pp..p…p.p..p…p…p…pumpkin reaper!!!!!” screamed Crazy chris. The pumpkin reaper was a jack o lantern version of the grim reaper.

“So, its you, where chrissy the wissy?” asked the pumpkin reaper.

Back at the house chris was watching them from a tv screen he had heard the chrissy wissy comment and magically he had enough power to magically make an anvil appear over the pumpkin reaper…and I think you know the rest…





“Ouch” replied the pumpkin reaper. “oh yeah that's right” he said… “he doesn't have enough powers to come! Mwa muwa hahahahah!!!” laughed the pumpkin reaper.

“We'll fix that!” said evil Chris. “Fix it, are we plumbers now?” asked Crazy Chris morphing himself into a full costumed plumber, “wheres the leak ma'm?” asked Crazy Chris to the pumpkin reaper. “Ma'm…ma'm…MA'M!!!' he said enraged, “Nobody calls me ma'm! now die!!!” he screamed as he launched a full body lunge at them.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment