Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - welcom to hell!

the chris' first story

Chapter 4 - welcom to hell!

Chapter 4 - welcom to hell!


Then he tried using his long evil vines to strangle them. Evil Chris dodged to safety but Crazy Chris, not so good, he got the full effect… “HA HA HA YOU FOOLS WILL NEVER WIN!” the pumpkin reaper (or pr) laughed. He then punched them and something weird happened, they both got sent into some other dimension….THE UNDERWORLD! The underworld is a fiery place in the center of the earth where all dragons demons, monsters ghosts ghouls etc. live. “Oh great, I would've preferred to have the pumpkin reaper destroy the town then get stuck in the underworld” said Evil Chris. “Please, we plumbers got a lot of work to do, I mean look at that” said crazy Chris, still in a plumbers outfit. He pointed to an underworld pipe. “I mean look at that, its leaking lava!” said Crazy Chris. “Uhhh….crazy Chris, were not plumbers” said evil Chris. “suuurreee...” replied crazy Chris, being sarcastic. The two walked around for hours and nothing but houses, (more like mini haunted mansions) surrounded by glowing warm and perspiration-inducing lava. “I thought thousands of dragons and demons lived here, but I don't see anything…” said evil Chris. Back at the house Chris and the pokemon gang were playing twister, Chris was losing. Don't ask me why, I'm just trying to finish a page. They spun the wheel. “Right foot green” Chris shouted. Everyone struggled and twisted until they all got it right. After pikachu won, they all decided to set out and get a milk shake. When they got into main street, the place was a heck pit, and townspeople were running around screaming things like “HELP US” or “WHERES CHRIS?!” and “AHHHH!” until they all saw Chris walk in to the center of the road, (where no cars were on in this time of terror) all them screamed `YAY! ITS CHRIS, WERE ALL SAVED!”. Unfortunately Chris, (still deprived of his powers had to halt them and say, “I'm sorry…I cant help you…I have no powers….”. One kid said, but you don't need powers to be a hero! “Yeah…true, but you do need some decent teammates…(he turned around and faced the milkshake store) WHO AT THIS POINT SHOULD BE OVER HERE!” Chris said…leaving the child to scream, after the kid, everyone started screaming again. “Oh sorry” the team said, bloated from milkshake. “Hey, wheres mine?” Chris asked. “We didn't get you one” ash replied. “Well we gotta stop the pumpkin reaper bef…” suddenly the pumpkin reaper came crashing down beat up before Chris could finish his sentence. “I..i…i…it w..w…wasn't m..m…m..me” he managed to mumble, “Even g..g..greater evil…” said the pumpkin reaper, on the ground like a fallen person in the war. “Who' asked max. “The skull reaper…” said the PR.

One building, which no one was in, came crashing down at the mere mention of his name. “Whos that?” asked Chris. “You see, every plant has a core and in every core, theres an underworld, each with different species of dragons demons etc, with every underworld, theres a head reaper, the skull reaper is Jupiters reaper, and has adapted

Into the empty atmosphere of space, he learned how to convert himself into a strnge gas and travel through the air, so he goes and checks on the other planets constantly, since he goes so fast because the gas travels through the emptiness of space, since theres no atmosphere, he can travel freely without and atmosphere to slow him down” said the Pumpkin reaper, shivering with fear, “Because he checks the planets constantly, hes become more powerful learning techniques from every plant, once he learns a new power form a new planet, he uses it to take over a new planet, so he' s become master reaper”

said the Pumpkin reaper, shaking now more than ever, “we had a plan to stop you by

disabling your powers, but for some reason he betrayed me after I sent your two friends to the underworld, I don't know why, but maybe you can help me?” he asked.












Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment