Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - now i'm a business man

the chris' first story

Chapter 5 - now i'm a business man

Chapter 5 - now i'm a business man


“Hmmm….” Thought Chris. “How do I know this isn't a trick” asked Chris deviously.

“DO YOU SERIOUSLY THING I WOULD…(COUGH) HURT MYSELF THIS BAD

IF IT WAS A TRICK??!!” screamed the pumpkin reaper. “No I suppose not” said Chris, “alright, we'll help you…for my powers back…” said Chris, smiling. “I am sorry I c..c..c..cant do that” he said gloomily. “Well why not?” asked Chris, “Because, like I sais, the skull reaper betrayed me when I sent your two friends into the underworld.” Replied the pumpkin reaper, “Wait, what friends?” Chris asked, confused. “That winged one and that stupid one” pr said. “YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU SENT CRAZY CHRIS AND EVIL CHRIS TO THE UNDERWORLD!!??” screamed Chris.

“Yes, before skully ol' boy betrayed me, he said it was too risky sending them to the underworld because he said they could destroy it, then he started hurting me and and and…I GOT ALL THESE BOBOS! WHAAAA!!!!” cried the pumpkin reaper.

“Oh get a life” said Chris. “I HAVE A PUMPKIN FOR A HEAD AND YOU EXPECT ME TO GET A LIFE!!!!?? WHAAAA!” cried the pumpkin reaper. “Hmm…good point”

said Chris. “Don't worry I think they have therapists for that” said Chris, chuckling hardly under his breath.



Meanwhile back in the under world Mr. crazy Chris the plumber and evil Chris were walking happily(okay, maybe happily isn't the right word for it…)along and a dragon jumped out at them, sniffed crazy Chris only to get the reply, “Sorry, you don't have an appointment, I can squeeze you in, oh wait, that's a business man, oh wait I know what to do…hey, theres a funny echo in here…echo..echo…echo!” thought crazy Chris, and suddenly…POOF!...he was now a business man, full suited and with the knowledge…

Wait…HALF knowledge to do it. “OKAY, know I can squeezy you out “ he said, 1/4th

Clued as always.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment