Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 2

Danny gets hurt in a ghost battle and ends up in the hospital. While he's gone, an new ghost hybrid moves in and takes over his job. But is she good or bad, and why is Technus working with her?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 2

Chapter 1 - Chapter 2
Sam came in to see Danny.

"D...Danny."

"Yeah Sam."

She came up to his bedside. Sam reached her hand out and held his hand. It had always been hard to see Danny get hurt, but it was especially hard now that they were a couple.

Caught up in each other, they didn't even notice the figure floating outside his window. She was still young, about 19 years old. She had long blue hair that came down to her knees. He hair was held back with a purple headband. She had purple eyes that glowed with a sorta blue color. She wore a blue shirt with a strange logo on it. She had a matching blue skirt that went just past her knees. Her shoes were boots, much like Sam's, in fact, her whole outfit looked like Sam's, except hers had alternating blue and purple colors only.

Her name was Elaine Phantom. Elaine was only her nickname, but she was called Elaine so often that most ghosts forgot her real name. The logo on her shirt was written in a type of ghost language, but no matter what language you spoke, you could still tell that it was a 'MP' on her chest written in purple ink. The 'M' stood for her real name, Marla. To this day, she didn't know how she got the nickname Elaine, she was told it was something her dad called her.

She was searching for her dad. She didn't really know him that well. Marla was only 3 when he died. All she could remember was living with a grouchy old woman until last year when she was 18. On her birthday, she left intantly, not caring where or how she'd live, she just had to get away. Being human, she still had to worry about eating and sleeping. She didn't know how or why she had ghost powers, as far as she could remember, she'd had them since she was born.

The only thing she had to find her dad, was a note from someone, saying she could find him in Amity Park. Well, she'd been here for two days, and seen nothing. She wondered why if he was dead she could find him in the human world still, but, she was ready to take any lead she had on finding him to the test.

Yesterday she found out about Danny Phantom. She also learned that he fought on a regular basis with her dad. She didn't understand why, she always knew him to be good. But little did she realize that now that he was a full ghost, he was pure evil. Those that knew he was good, but now evil didn't know why, but didn't question it.

She had seen how the dragon ghost had beat up Danny Phantom. She saw him change back to a human. This completely surprised her. She thougtht that she and Vlad were the only hybrids. Marla knew about Vlad because he was a close friend of her guardian. Now she was at a lose of what do to, he was in the hospital, and there was no way she could get past his parents to talk to him.

She left the hospital. She decided that she'd just wait until he was out to talk to him. Marla head a scream in the distance. She flew over to see what was goin' on. She saw Skulker trying to find Danny, but he was questioning a little girl, who was scared. Marla had never actually fought a ghost before, but she knew how to use her powers. In fact, she was quite powerful.

"Hey, leave her alone!"

"Yeah, you and wha....Elaine Phantom!"

"That's my name, don't wear it out."

"What are you doin' in Amity Park?"

"Why do you care?"

"Because, I might know where your dad is."

"How do you even know my dad."

"Please, he's one of the few friends I've got in the Ghost Zone."

"Who is he?"

Marla didn't have any idea who her mom was or if she was even alive. But Skulker seemed to have information on her dad. If she could find him, she could get the answers to lots of her questions. She had no idea about herself.

"I'm not telling."

"Why not?"

"I want the ghost boy!"

"You mean Danny Phantom."

"Yes, that's exactly who I mean."

She wasn't about to tell him that she knew. For all she knew he might know even more about her dad then Skulker.

"No, I'm not telling you!"

"Then I'm not telling you about your dad."

"Rrrrrrr....fine!"

"FINE!" Skulker flew away.

Now she realized that the 'Ghost Boy' everyone talked about in the Ghost Zone was Danny Phantom. She knew he wasn't liked, and many didn' like him. She knew she'd have to watch out for him if she were to ever get her questions answered.

There is chapter 2. Review!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kratosgirl14 on April 24, 2006, 7:54:36 PM

Kratosgirl14 on
Kratosgirl14Amazing writing skills once again! can't wait t see more of this!!