Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

Danny gets hurt in a ghost battle and ends up in the hospital. While he's gone, an new ghost hybrid moves in and takes over his job. But is she good or bad, and why is Technus working with her?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3
Then next morning when Maddie came into see Danny, she saw him sitting up in bed. She walked over to his bedside and saw that he looked much better. She asked him, "How are you feeling today?" Looking down at him, she saw that he didn't have as many cuts as he did the day before. Most of the bruises were healing fast too.

"Better, but the doctors say I can't go home yet."

Maddie couldn't understand how he was getting better so fast. It didn't make sense, as bad as he was hurt, he should still look more like he did yesterday; weak and injured. But now, here he was sitting up in bed, doing much better. "Danny, how come you are a lot better?"

"Oh, that's cuz I...er...yeah, it's amazing huh."

"Yeah, almost supernatural."

"Y..yeah, strange huh?"

Maddie gave him a side-ways glance. Danny didn't notice. He'd been debating telling his parents that he was part ghost. But he was mostly decided against it. He thought they deserved to know, but he was afraid of how they'd react. He'd thought he'd heard someone talking yesterday. But, it sounded like a thought. Could it be that I'm getting a new power? Danny thought.

Outside, there was a large bang, followed by someone shouting, "HEY, YOU!!! BEAT IT!!" Maddie rushed over to the window. "There are ghosts out there. She then ran out of Danny's room. When she left, he carefully got up, and went toward the window. Looking out, he saw Skulker, and a new ghost he hadn't seen before.

Listening closely, he could hear a bit of their fight. "Yeah, me, so we meet again." Marla said.

"I said scram!"

Marla looked casually at her fingers and said, "Nope, I've got unfinished buisness here."

Going ghost Danny few invisible out of the window. It didn't hurt as much to be in ghost form, so he flew really close. "Well, I'm on a mission to find the ghost boy!!"

"Well, sorry, but I ain't going anywhere."

Down on the ground he heard, "Freeze ghosts." Staying invisible, he turned to face his mother.

"Well, I should be going now...." Skulker began to say.

"No one's going anywhere until I find out who hurt my boy, I know it was a ghost, and I'm gonna find out who!"

Skulker stayed put. "Um...was...is your boy Danny F...Fenton." Marla said.

"Yes, how do you know that?"

"Well, he's friends with Phantom, and Phantom is known throughout all the Ghost Zone."

"Okay, but who hurt him?" Maddie kept her ecto-gun raised just incase.

"I...I mean...Dragon."

"Dragon?"

The dragon ghost, but, it didn't look the same. Danny thought.

"Yeah, that's the name of the ghost."

"So, a dragon hurt him..."

"I didn't say that, Dragon is a shape-shifter, who just happened to be a dragon when he attacked Danny." Marla interupted her.

"Oh...well, where is he?"

"I don't know, now if you don't mind I've got places to go and..."

"No one is going anywhere yet."

"Why not!" Skulker yelled.

Maddie didn't answer, but instead raised her ecto-gun to Skulker. "Wow, hey, lower that will you!" She placed her finger over the trigger. "Hey, what are you doin'?" She began to pull the trigger, saying, "I still can't let you go and harm other humans." Marla zoomed down and snatched the ecto-gun from her.

"HEY, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING GHOST!!" Maddie yelled.

"First, I've got a name, Elaine Phantom, second, stopping you, what does it look like!"

"But I thought your name was Marla..." She threw her hands over Skulker's mouth

"Shhh, I don't let people know my real name." She whispered to him.

"HEY, I'M TALKING TO YOU ELAINE PHANTOM!!!"

"And your point would be..."

"MY POINT WOULD BE THAT YOU ARE SUPER ANNOYING." Maddie began to calm down as she continued, "But brave I must admit."

"Yeah, tell me about it, she's super annoying." Skulker added in.

"HEY, I don't go telling all of your negatives!" Marla yelled. "Well, it's been nice talking, but I should be going." With that, Marla dissapeared. Soon after Skulker dissapeared, leaving a confused Maddie. She began to walk back into the hospital. Danny quickly headed back into his room, went human, then lied down in bed.

When Maddie came in, she kept talking all about what had happened until the others walked in. Danny didn't pay much attention to what was going on, all he could think about was, who was that new ghost? Was she bad or good? But mostly, what was she here for, each ghost did have a reason for being here, so why was she here?

Short, but I've got writers block and can't think up more right now.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kratosgirl14 on April 24, 2006, 7:56:49 PM

Kratosgirl14 on
Kratosgirl14Cool story! it was great so far!