Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4

Danny gets hurt in a ghost battle and ends up in the hospital. While he's gone, an new ghost hybrid moves in and takes over his job. But is she good or bad, and why is Technus working with her?

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4
Here is chapter 4!

"Danny, Danny, wake up." The voice whispered in his ear. Slowly he opened his eyes, but, to his surprise, it wasn't his mother waking him up, but a ghost. He was about to go ghost and try to beat this ghost back to the Ghost Zone, when he recognized her as the ghost from the day before.

"What do you want, where are my parents, why are you here, how come you aren't blasting me or something?"

"Wow dude, one question at a time, now in order, I just want you to help me. Your parents are fine, but they went for breakfast. I'm here to see if you know my parents. And I'm not blasting you or something because if I did, how could you help me."

"Where are you from?"

"Far from here, California, Los Angeles to be exact."

"That is far, wait, wouldn't you be from the Ghost Zone since you are a ghost?"

Not wanting to give away the fact that she is only half ghost just yet, she made up an excuse. "I..not all ghosts live in the Ghost Zone, some just want to be left alone, so I didn't go there."

"Well, I knew some ghost just want to be left alone, but I didn't realize that you didn't have to go into the Ghost Zone."

"Okay, well what do you need help with." Danny sat up.

"Finding my parents, well, my Dad to be specific."

"Why, don't you know?"

"My Dad died when I was 3, and I don't have any memory of a Mom."

"Oh, well, I'll help you uh...."

"Marla, but you can call me Elaine, either one."

"Okay, Marla, well, um...do you remember anything of your Dad?"

"Well, I remember that he left the house a lot and that he gave me the nickname Elaine. Oh, Skulker told me he knows him."

"Skulker, he seems to know most ghosts."

"I also heard you fight him often."

"I fight him? Well, I fight, Skulker, Box Ghost, Lunch Lady, Desiree, Technus..."

"Wait, that name sound familiar." Marla interupted.

"Technus?"

"Yeah, like I remember hearing it." They heard talking outside. Marla quickly flew out of the room, leaving Danny to wonder if he was dreaming, or if she was real, and did need help. Jack and Maddie walked up to Danny.

"Danny the doctor said by tomorrow you should be able to go home." Maddie happily told him.

"That's great Mom."

Technus, I wonder how I'll find him. Marla thought as she flew away from the hospital. She flew to Danny's house, knowing that nobody would be there, she was hoping to find a clue to where her father could be. Once inside, she saw the lab. Maybe I'll find something there. Down in the lab she looked around, and spotted the computer. Marla walked over to the computer. She lucked out and it was still on. Someone is forgetful. She searched through the files until she found one called Ghosts. Smiling, she clicked to open it.

She looked through the list until she came upon the name Technus. She read what it had to say, then nearly jumped back in surprise. Evil? That can't be right. Take over the world, but, I don't think my dad would do that. But then again, I don't know much about him. And I don't even know for sure that this Technus guy is my dad. She looked at the list of names, all except the Dairy King, and one called Wulf were listed as evil. Sighing she decided to just go and look through the Ghost Zone. She'd never been in there before, so before she left the computer, she looked to see if it had information on the Ghost Zone.

Marla found nothing, so she just walked down the lab to the portal. It was closed. She looked for a button to open it. Genetic lock, shoot, now how do I get to the Ghost Zone? "Jack, I'm going down into the lab." Maddie's voice rang out upstairs. Quickly Marla went invisible. Soon Maddie appeared in the lab. I thought they were with Danny, what are they doing here so soon. She looked to the clock. Oh, of course, it's been an hour since I left Danny. Maddie started to work in the lab. Just as Marla was about to leave, Maddie opened the portal. Before she could close it, Marla zoomed in. She was on her way to finding her Dad now.

Still short, but I've still got a bit of writer's block. Review!!



Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kratosgirl14 on April 24, 2006, 8:09:19 PM

Kratosgirl14 on
Kratosgirl14another great chappie! your chaarcter sounds awesome so far