Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - End

Danny gets hurt in a ghost battle and ends up in the hospital. While he's gone, an new ghost hybrid moves in and takes over his job. But is she good or bad, and why is Technus working with her?

Chapter 5 - End

Chapter 5 - End
Here’s chapter 5.
Danny groaned as he sat up in bed. So much for being released from the hospital, just to be kept up in a home “hospital”. He did admit he was a bit sore, but other than that he felt fine. He kept thinking back to when Elaine visited him. He had it figured that he was not dreaming, but what was she doing, and where was she now? He snuck out of his room and down to the kitchen.
On the table was a note from his parents.
Danny,
Your mother and I are busy with ghostly activity downtown. Your sister is in her room working on a book report, but will be here to help you.
Love,
Mom and Dad
Danny didn’t mind, this gave him a chance to find the new ghost. He went ghost, and then flew down to the lab. Danny opened the ghost portal. He reached over to the table and grabbed the Fenton Boomerang.
“Show me Elaine Phantom.” She said as he threw the boomerang into the Ghost Zone. He then took of flying after it.
“Yeah, I just asked a simple question, you didn’t have to make me humiliate you.” Elaine taunted Walker. She has him tied up; she beat him at his own game. She had managed to wind up at Walker’s jail. She asked what he knew about her dad, but of course, he tried to get her in his jail. Accused her of possessing real world items, but she had it figured that he just wanted a reason to put her in jail.
Walker simply glared at her, continuing to avoid her question. “Well, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way.” Elaine offered. Walker huffed.
“Okay, I see you chose the hard way.” Elaine brought a glowing hand up to Walker. “Now, I ask again what do you know about me dad?”
“All I know is that Skulker knows him.”
Great, back to square one. Elaine thought. “Well, then, I guess I’ll be going then.”
“Hey, I’m still tied up, how am I supposed to get out!”
“Oh, yeah..good luck with that!” With that she flew off. Now, to find Skulker.
The boomerang led Danny past Vlad’s portal, past Walker’s prison, and to Skulker’s lair. The boomerang flew inside. Oh, great, now I have to deal with him too? Danny thought. Danny sighed and followed the boomerang into the lair.
Inside, Elaine was already busy with Skulker. He fired a blast at her, and she dodged it. She let out a frustrated sigh, “Is that the best you’ve got?”
“RRRRR, WHAT DO YOU WANT!”
“I told you already, now give me my answer and I’ll be out of your way.”
Well, she is brave for one. Danny thought.
“And I told you that I wanted the ghost boy in return for me telling you.”
“You mean me?” Danny asked as he appeared. He figured he should help her find her dad, he’d know how he’d feel if he didn’t know where his dad was.
“Ah, I’ve seen you came to by my trophy.” Before Danny knew what happened, Skulker had him in a ghost net. Only this time, he couldn’t get out of it.
Marla didn’t know what to do. So, she just said, “There, now you have him, now tell me what I need to know!”
“Very well, your father is Technus.”
Before Skulker could take Danny to his trophy room, Marla shot a blast at the net, freeing Danny. “Get out of here!” She yelled at him. Marla flew out of the lair fast. Danny was quick to follow her. Skulker yelled out in anger.
Once they were safely away from Skulker, Danny stopped Marla. “Your dad is Technus!”
“Sounds like it, so, where is he?”
“I know where he is.”
“So, will you take me there?”
“If you tell me more about yourself.”
She sighed. This was not something she really wanted to do, but she decided that it wouldn’t do that much harm. “Deal.”
Danny smiled, then led her off in the direction of Technus’ lair. They talked along the way. Marla told him all that she knew about her parents.
“Well, I know that my dad was always out of the house. I remember nothing about my mother. I grew up with a guardian that was a close friend of Vlad Masters.”
“Wow, wow, wow, Vlad Masters, you know him!”
“Yeah, and like that he’s Vlad Plasmius.”
“Trust me, I knew that too. He’s my arch-enemy.”
“He might as well be mine too. He was my guardian’s friend, but that doesn’t mean that he was anything but mean to me.”
“Sounds just like him, anything else?”
“Well, yeah, I’m a halfa too.”
“Really.”
“Yup, but I usually don’t go back to my human half.”
“Really, why?”
“In order to escape completely from my guardian, I made people believe that I had died.”
“Oh…”
“Yeah, I got away when I turned 18, but, she still looked for me so, that’s why I set that lie out.”
“I guess your guardian wasn’t the best.”
“No way! She was the worst.”
They continued to fly through the Ghost Zone. Danny stopped in front of a door. “Well, this is it. Technus lives here.”
Marla took a deep breath, then headed to the door. She slowly opened it. She floated into the lair. “Who’s there?” Technus yelled.
“D..Dad..” Marla managed to say. Technus turned to face her. His face softened.
“Elaine.”
“Y..yeah.”
“I haven’t seen you in years.” Technus replied as he pulled her into a hug.
Please review!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment