Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prolouge

my characters (not just mine des and vahn's too) cosplaying hellsing in a play. what havoc will be brought onto this play????? i really dun know O.o you'll have to find out for yerselves

Chapter 1 - Prolouge

Chapter 1 - Prolouge

*The scene takes place on a stage. the red curtains are closed, but that doesn't mean no one is behind it*

Brit: *pokes her head out from the curtains and blinks as she looks out* oh hi there!!! sup wit all you peoples out there?! *steps out onto the stage* you all doin good?! that's spleeeeendid! i'm here today for a special show! you all know what cosplay is right, right!? i'm sure you do! anyway my friends and i are gonna be cosplayin' Hellsing! that show is da bomb! *waves her hands around crazy like* if none of you know what hellsing is i suggest you go watch it now or you won't understand what's goin on!^^

*from behind the curtain* like they'll understand what's goin' on even if they did watch it, we're not goin' by the anime or the manga so why bother!

Brit: *quickly goes behind the curtains. some shouting and a bit of crashing can be heard. she then comes back out* sorry bout that peoples. that was croc, he's a bit of a loud mouth. i hope you can forgive him for his rudeness. *sighs* and yeah that is true with what he said.....we're not goin' by the anime or the manga....it's gonna be completely random but you all like that i'm sure. *whispers* say yes. *smiles dumbly* i'm supposing you all wanna know the casting huh? ..................................*waves her hand* ok ok....*snaps her fingers as she remains in the same spot*

Amber: *comes out from the side and runs up to brit. a peice of paper in her mouth*

Brit: *takes it from her mouth and pats her head* good girl Amber.

Amber: *smiles as she wags her shaggy tail happily*

Brit: *holds the paper out in front of her and reads* Fred Takayama as Walter, Destiny Nishimura (sorry dessy if i spelt that wrong!) as Seras Victoria, Croc Takayama as Alucard, Troy as Anderson, Vahn Ryusaken as Integra's nephew (made that up) aaaaannnnd drum roll please? *drums begin to play from nowhere* Brittani as Integra!!! *bows flicking the paper* thank you thank you, hold your applause. *giggles* and that's it for the casting! this play's gonna be a little bit out of the ordinary, but you all can handle that right!? lemme here ya say YEAH!!! *raises her fist up in the air* alright! *claps her hands as she jump up and down* let the games begin! hehehe i've always wanted to say that! c'mon Amber! *runs off the stage with amber close behind her*


aaaaaand that's all for now. the next chapter will be up tomorrow! i know i know that was mean of me to stop it like that but! there will be more! no worries! ^__^

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

VahnTheWhiteDragon on January 11, 2007, 6:11:59 AM

VahnTheWhiteDragon on
VahnTheWhiteDragonnice! ^___^ cant wait till you write more X3