Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Nausea (ha it has the word sea in it!)

this is some random story i felt like writing. and OMG! it's complete! it was fun to do. this is pretty much how i rp with my friends. david and matt are my new characters i already drew them. well i hope you guys enjoy this story ^___^

Chapter 1 - Nausea (ha it has the word sea in it!)

Chapter 1 - Nausea (ha it has the word sea in it!)

        The sun shone brightly in the blue sky. Not a cloud was seen. Seagulls squaked loudly as they followed the boat that glided across the water. On the boat it seemed quite, not a single person, save for a groaning figure on the bow.

Croc: *sitting on a crate on the bow of tha boat, head down as his elbows rest on his knees. face is a pale green as beads of sweat cover his forehead. he groans and puts a hand over his eyes*

Matt: ya know it's not wise to have your eyes covered. *grinning as he stands in front of croc*

Croc: *peaks through parted fingers looking up at him* oh what do you know?

Matt: *a black and white husky wearing a light blue tank top with brown shorts and two different colored eyes, orange and blue. grins wider* i know that covering your eyes when seasick just makes it worse.

Croc: *glares at matt as he takes his hand away from his face* how did i get dragged onto this boat again? *leans back resting his head on the boat, eyes closed*

Matt: *smirks, crossing his arms* it's not good to close your eyes either. what i would suggest is going somewhere in the middle of the boat. that's where it's more settled.

Croc: *growls finding matt to be a bit annoying* i'll stay over here, near the edge....don't wanna end up puking on the floor.....

Matt: if ya do, david can clean it up. heh.

David: *steering the boat* i don't think so fuzz ball. i gotta drive! that'll be your job! *a light green gecko. wearing a red opened shirt. no t-shirt underneath with blue jeans*

Matt: *looks up at david and grins* no way, dude!

Croc: *ignoring the both of them as he sits up and leans on the railing. now that he's standing the smell of the ocean air is stronger especially with his sensitive nose. his face becomes greener as he gags*

Matt: *looks over at croc, he frowns slightly* dude, i think you should go into one of the rooms or somethin'....that way you probably won't suffer as much....

Croc: *grips the railing as he keeps his eyes shut tighyly*thinking: i'm gonna be sick, i'm gonna be sick, i'm gonna be sick

Matt: *sighs and shrugs. he walks away from croc and pays david a visit* yo

David: *leaning on the wheel as he sighs with boredom* so..how is he?

Matt: *scratches the tip of his nose* eh, the guys as stubborn as an @$$.

David: don't you mean, as stubborn as a mule?

Matt: @$$, mule same thing...

David: *snickers*

Matt: *stretches and inhales the salty air and looks on ahead. nothing but water for miles and miles away*

Croc: *grinding his teeth trying to keep the contents of his stomach down. sweat trickles down his face*

Matt: *behind croc, picking his ear* you could stand in the middle of the boat. i heard that's where you feel less movement.....

Croc: *glances over at matt. he then turns facing him* anywhere...i..go ..i'll always feel.....the..movement.

Matt: *sees how green croc looks* dude. you look awful. you're almost as green as david. maybe greener! *chuckles*

Croc: -____-;;;.....ha ha..very funny....

Matt: you need to lighten up man! we're here to have fun!

Croc: fun? what part of this is fun?

Matt: *grins widely and raises his hands in the air* adventure! riding the open seas! feeling the nice ocean breeze through your fur! heh! i should be a poet!

Croc: *just raises an eyebrow*....right....*turns away from matt and wipes the sweat off his forehead*

Matt: *puts his hands down and lets them hang limply at his side*........*sighs and walks away from croc. on the other side of the boat he finds a bucket and picks it up. he bends over the railing and dips the bucket in and fills it with sea water. (the boats not that high from the water) he hefts it up with some struggle and holds it, the railing supporting it. he then goes over to croc taking the bucket and dumps the water over his head*

Croc: GAH!! *is now soaked. he starts gagging the smell off ocean water literally in his nose*

Matt: *laughing hard. he drops the bucket and holds his sides*

Croc: *growling clentching his fists he glares hard at matt*

Matt: *notices* eheheheh...heh..heh...

Croc: you bastard! *fireball forms in his hand*

Matt: O.o eep.. it was a joke! *backing away*

Croc: i'm not laughing! *throws the fire ball*

Matt: yipe! *quickly ducks. the fireball shoots over his head and hits the water. it then explodes sending ocean water up* O.O holy shoot!

Croc: *growling another fireball forming in his hand*

Matt: *looks back at croc. then quickly runs away* c'mon dude! i was just kidding around!

Croc: *gives chase* so am i! *throws a fireball*

Matt: *it wizzes past him and hits the railing, melting it*

David: yo! watch it you guys! this boat belongs to my dad! he'll kill me if anything happens to it!

Matt: gee! i'm sorry to hear that your dads boat is more important then my life!! ><

Croc: rraagrgh!!!! *throws both fire balls*

Matt: *looks back* O.olll dude! *hits the deck and covers his head. one fireball goes past him. the other one sindges his tail setting it on fire*

Croc: *stops running panting a little, his face pale green. he stomps up to matt grabbing him by his shirt and lifting him off his feet. he cocks his fist back*

Matt: *whimpers and attempts to sheild himself*

Croc: *just as he's about to sock matt in the face the boat is hit by a rouge wave. he instantly drops matt covering his mouth with both hands. he quickly runs to the side of the boat and pukes*

Matt: *sits up a bit traumatized and quickly scrambles away not wanting to be near croc when he recovers*

David: with you guys around it's never boring *laughs*

Croc: *just groans hanging over the railing*



End









Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

The_White_Dragon on April 2, 2007, 9:33:51 AM

The_White_Dragon on
The_White_DragonNote to self never never get croc mad ^^v. nice story (i did not know you posted stories clicked here by accident and i was worth it). Is this the old or new croc (tryan to figure out the green joke in the story)? *thanks*=D

Setofan93 on March 15, 2007, 9:16:33 PM

Setofan93 on
Setofan93omg that was hilerous! xD poor Matt! i could SO see my Matthew doing that to Croc *faves* but then again my Matt wouldn't cower like that >> he's 6'8" and afraid of practicly nothing...and he's ist smexy with his dirty tan hair with brown streaks.... *daydreams*