Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Grissom & Grissom?

Nobody knows his secret. Grissom`s vampire ways get in his way as he takes Sara on a crime scene. But once he gets the faintest smell of her bloode or rather all of the team`s bloode Grissom wants all of it and nothing more. Will the team be able hel

Chapter 2 - Grissom & Grissom?

Chapter 2 - Grissom & Grissom?
Grissom`s Secret


Ch2:Grissom and Grissom?

Grissom held her bloody hand with care.Sara watched as if this were just another stupid thing she`d done with shame. With his head still bent examining her hand Grissom knew exactly what her expression was.

"Oh come on..."he said with a little scolding in his voice."don`t give me that look!"Sara`s eyes grew big in alert. How did he know?

"Wait - how did you..."she trailed off when he picked up the bandages and wrapped them around her once bloody hand."OW!!"she creid jerking back, but Grissom gripped her hand tighter.

"You keep moving its only going to hurt worse!"he said with a taunting voice.He watched his owne hands carefully so that he didn`t hurt her already throbbing hand.She frowned even more now she knew she was pissed.

"Your enjoying this aren`t you?"she demanded.Grissom looked up at her and frowned like she did.

" No why would I want to hurt you?"he queistioned.Sara glared at him.She knew what he was doing.And she honestly didn`t approove of it." surely you don`t think Im trying to hurt you whil you already are?"Sara groand in anger.

"You bastard! I can`t believe you!!"she said jerking her hand away after he was done."Keep your comments to your self!"Grissom grinned.

"You think that I was insulting you?"

"Yes!"she said wildly.

"Sara your getting ahead of yourself!"

"So what! your here making comments about me without my knowing!"Grissom leaned into her and looked at her square in the eyes. His lips just barely close to her lips.His breath was hot and humid but he wasn`t going to do this to her.

"Pleas drop the act!"Grissom said leaning away.

"What the hell?"she cried with anger now she slapped him upsode the face.Gil took the sting and sighd.

"What did I do wrong?"he said in a whisper. Sara started to laugh."did I make a wrong geusture with my hands or something? Come on throw me a freik`n bone here!"he said rasping his voice higher. Sara started to laugh. Grissom was changing her completely.Before she knew it Grissom`s face was closer to hers. His eyes peirced directly to her soul. She felt his breath quicken as he closed the gap between them. His mouth was firm and strong and way determined.She never Mr.Nonemotional could kiss with such force.

Grissom tried his hardest to nock the wind out of her with the kiss but Sara tookit all and gave back with the same force.*DAMN!* he thought to himself* SHE`S STRONGER THAN I THOUGHT!* Grissom pulled away and smiled.

"Sorry guess as a supervisor I should appoligize for that horrible deed!"he said tasking a step away.Sara grinned.

"I swear your a frack`n lunatic!"Grissom looked at her and grinned back.

" Really?"he said sarcasaatically. Now his eyes seemed wild." You honestly think I`m not a mad scientist?"
Just then Sara seemed scared of him. Grissom was starting to change features wise!Just then Grissom another one came up behind him and threw him against the wall.Sara stared at this one with wide eyes.But he was different. He had a beard!"Oh so you`ve come out of the dark blck one!" The evil one said with disguist.Grissom the new one grinned.

"Its called protecting! You on the other hand are just a pon! Werewolf!"Grissom gripped the copies neck. Sara watched as he squeezed as hard as he could and bloode slowly came down the side of his neck.Suddenly the wolf as Grissom put it burst to flames not even hurting grissom in the process.As the ashes like a feather on the wind blew from his hand Grisos turned to her with a smile and said.

"Hello Sara! long time no see!"

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Dolphinhopper00 on October 27, 2007, 1:58:29 PM

Dolphinhopper00 on
Dolphinhopper00this rocks

CaptainCMorgan on January 28, 2006, 11:41:30 PM

CaptainCMorgan on
CaptainCMorganHahah i thought it was very funny. There's a few spelling mistakes and a bit of grammer mistakes here and there, but i thought it was good! Very well written.

If you need a Beta sometime, I'd be happy to read over your stories!