Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - What The F@#ck

Nobody knows his secret. Grissom`s vampire ways get in his way as he takes Sara on a crime scene. But once he gets the faintest smell of her bloode or rather all of the team`s bloode Grissom wants all of it and nothing more. Will the team be able hel

Chapter 3 - What The F@#ck

Chapter 3 - What The F@#ck
Grissom`s Secret
Ch3:What the F@#K
Sara stared at him as if he were a ghost. What did he mean by "Long time no see"?But the thought quickly left her mind when she noticed what he wore. Grissom wore a black suite wich in the back of her mind she thought he looked good in and in his breast pocket was a neatly folded peice of red silk .His hair and beard finally matched color. His eyes were bluer then before and his mouth look as soft as ever.Sara knew he had changed but the fact that he owned a beard threw her off.

"What do you mean?"That wasn`t Grissom`s first thought of a hello but it worked.

"You wouldn`t understand!"he said taking a few strides towards her.Sara stared at him more confused now. Were did Grissom go?What did he mean? He was here all along... for so she thought."I saved your life!"he finished before smileing. Sara still looked disorihented.

"What do you mean?"she asked again.Befores he could answer Grissom`s head snapped to the direction of the door.Sara didn`t know what was wrong with him but what was happening showed he wasn`t himself.

"They`re comeing!"he said in a growl.Sara`s eyes grew wide when a black figure stepped through the door.It stood taller than Grissom and she knew that it could take the elderly supervisor out in one swoop."So we meet again!"Grissom finished in a curse.She noticed that he had climtched his fists tighter.The creature stood tall and muscular nothing to Grissom`s surprise. He had seen many werewolves before in his time.... ...but Sara hadn`t.Before Sara knew it the wolf creature lundged for him. She hid her eyes with her arm but it was silent.Terrible silence now surrounded her.Then suddenly out of no were a deafdifying yelp come from infront of her.Sara rose her head to see Grissom unharmed holding the attacking creature by the throat.His eyes were completely feirce and he clintched his teeth showing them.Since she was an investigator it didn`t take her long to notice that he had fanges instead of regular teeth. His muscles looked more buff than before and he no longer had the pug he called a stomache.Grissom was completely muscular.The supervisor then threw the wolf against the table.The creature recoverd and went for Sara but then a hand gripped her arm and pulled her out of its way. The stranger that grabbed her was Grissom.

"NICK! NOW!"he yelled. Then Nick burst out of the ceiling with a dagger and slashed the creature in the back."Don`t worry..."Grissom whispered into her ear."werewolves are suverely allergic to silver!"As Nick slashed into the creatures flesh the wolf begain do disappear better yet desintagrate.Ncick gave the almost dead animal one last slash before the deed was done.Sara looked at Nick he looked different as well.

"Hey Sara whats up?"he asked happily.She stared at both of them for a long second.

"What are you?"she demanded.Grissom grinned then frowned instantly.

"Uhhhh...."

"Tell Me!"she demanded gripping his coat collar.Grissom licked his lips, then bent his head down to hers and captured her mouth.Sara melted instantly to his warm caress on her lips and slowly loosend her grip on his coat.Nick at that moment was out of the loundge by that time.Grissom`s tongue nudged her lips ergeing her to open up and let him in. Sara obeyed and let his tongue dance with hers.A moan escaped her and Sara wrapped her arms around Grissom`s neck.Grissom drew her closer with his right arm.Another one then slowly slid up her chest softly playing with her left breast.Sara arched into him and pushed him against the table.Grissom broke the kiss and looked into her eyes. BAM! Sara felt something hit her in the face.It was a dream and Sara had woken up from it. On impulse and as a reflex Sara shot her fists out till she heard a grunt. Sara looked up and saw Grissom land flat on the floor.

"Grissom!"she cried. Grissom lay with a silly grinn on his face and stars in his eyes."God! Grissom answer me!"


"Don`t worry mommy I`ll remember to flip the bacon!"Then the smile faded and Grissom fainted.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CaptainCMorgan on February 18, 2006, 4:02:30 AM

CaptainCMorgan on
CaptainCMorganahah funny! i really liked it!

:P steamy kiss there! :D :D