Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - What my story is about...

I may be drawing, some characters from a story I'm writing soon, so I thought I better explain the characters!

Chapter 1 - What my story is about...

Chapter 1 - What my story is about...
I thought I’d tell you about some of my characters in profiles, because I’ll be drawing some of them soon! I am writing a story to go with it, and here is the blurb: There are creatures called Govern's, who can control elements, and are like gods and goddesses. The main character, Iskra, is the most powerful Govern, born 10,000 years ago. She was executed then, after betraying hundreds of people in The Battle of the Blood of Roses.She was then cursed to come back every 200 years, and die anotherpainful death. She has the power of Darkness and Death on her side, and uses it to her advantage. The story goes through her having to tell everyone of her forsaken past, and eventually die anotherdeath, but things happen...

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

vampire_kiss on December 7, 2005, 8:21:48 PM

vampire_kiss on
vampire_kisshmm...sounds like a very intersesting idea to write about....:)
and you have loads of charas..like in one my vampire story..but i think you have more..isnt it difficult to get them all in one story???

rainbow101 on October 20, 2005, 12:30:44 AM

rainbow101 on
rainbow101cool i like i like

*favs*+