Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - chapter 1

chapter 1 riku went through woods to play ball he saw sora there then the monsters come started to fight then came kairi she beat them up . then she look at them called them chickens .now you can go play ball boys . then they did when they got done.

Chapter 1 - chapter 1

Chapter 1 - chapter 1
ok this is story about riku !
he was walk down through the woods until he meet up with saro . they went to play a game call football . then they look at there hand said we forgot the ball .well as they where walk some evil monster come out the trees and beat them up they where scared out of there minds . just then kairi come along and started to fight them . she beat them up and won . they where so happy to see her there . she look at them said chickens .
why did you both run from the monster are you both scared of them . they are just monster you turkeys omg! she said i will not do this again ok boys go play ball .
then they went for a walk again there friends saw the whole thing they started call them names
and rlu stared to cry and so did saro . but they went some where else to play there game .
they finally got to play games . it was a good day for them . well there moms called them in for supper .

the end

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment