Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - meh

Full Metal Alchemist fanfic. Between a water alchemist named Dana and Roy Mustang. Written in first person. REALLY LONG

Chapter 1 - meh

Chapter 1 - meh
*******



You are stupid, conceited, ugly, and a total dog with worthless friends! A girl sneered at me, pointing first to myself, and then to my best friend. I felt my control snap.

Shut, UP! I screamed, taking a menacing step towards her, but she was too dense to see the danger, and just laughed.

You cant hit me! She said, smirking.

Want to bet? I asked, my fist slamming into her face. I laughed mockingly as blood poured down her chin, and as she spat out two teeth. She stared before lunging at me, slashing at me with her manicured nails, carving a funny circle in my chest.

I clapped my hands together and extended them, preparing to run at her, when my hand touched a locker and white blue flash shot out of my hand and traveled through the lockers at that girl, exploding out as an ice spike going straight through her middle. I stared in shock as she coughed out blood, the ice still in her body. As teachers called the police, and military people took me away, I couldnt get that picture of her staring at me, her eyes full of hate, before they went totally blank.

I deserve whatever I get, I thought as I went with them, without making a fuss.

They pulled me along a dark corridor, underneath the school. We passed by unnatural things, half humans, half animals, that lunged at the bars of their cages, screaming for mercy as we passed. I watched their tormented faces as we walked by, and felt their pain.

We descended down a long staircase, into a small room, with a large glowing pit in the middle. The guards flipped up my hood on my trench coat as we neared the edge, before one pushed on the small of my back. I turned, watching their faces as I fell backwards, into the unknown.

I landed on the ground, and looked around. There was nothing, except a huge gate that towered over me. I watched as the gate opened slowly and black ropes grabbed onto me, pulling me inside. I tried to pull away, screaming for help, before the gate closed and I was on a different side of it. Images flashed before my eyes, and sounds passed through my head.

The Gate was about equivalent exchange, and multiplied my alchemic power tenfold. In exchange it took ten years from my life, and all of my memories prior to that fateful day that I did alchemy, leaving me with all the guilt. It aged me, making my body 20 years old, with long black hair and purple coloured eyes.

It left my funny circle scar, another reminder, which also helped my alchemic power, turning it black, like a tattoo. It force fed me this alchemic power, and I became well rounded, learning almost every type of alchemy elements, but mainly Water Alchemy.

With all this power, came wisdom and responsibility, which aged my mind considerably, raising it to my body.

When It spat me out, I fell into yet another dark room, but I hit my head on the cold concrete and fell unconscious.



*******



I stared around the room I was in, with shock mixed with annoyance. I shifted my hands and felt the pain of ropes around my wrists. The only door in the room suddenly swung open, bathing me in light. I could only see the silhouette of a tall man, as he briskly strode into the room.

I demand to know what is going on. I spat furiously at him, twisting my lips into a snarl.

He slammed the door shut, casting the room into darkness once again. I heard him sit down in the chair several feet in front of mine. Frowning, I repeated myself again, and when I still received no answer, my fury grew.

Answer me, god damnit! I roared, and I heard him laugh mockingly, before finally speaking.

You know, for a mere woman, you have a lot of rage. He said, in a deep, arrogant voice.

I said nothing, knowing he would continue to mock me until I was pushed into losing my precious control, which was very close to snapping. I just stared into the darkness, determined to wait for him to say something useful. I contradicted myself a few seconds later.

What do you want with me? I asked calmly, ridding my voice of all emotion.

Ah, well, that is complicated, Dana. he said, and upon hearing my indrawn breath, laughed. I know a lot about you, and what you did to that girl.

Who- Who are you? I asked, slightly scared by this.

I am the Fuhrer of the military, and you, will work for me.

What? I will not!

You will. he said, a smile in his voice. My eyes strained in the darkness to see him, but I could only see the outline of his body as he sat lazily in his chair.

You get a home, food, and perhaps some friends, why are you resisting? He asked, and I frowned.

I know nothing of this, I could very well be sacrificing my life for nothing. I said, my gaze turning my bound hands that rested in my lap.

I am Fuhrer King Bradley. He said and I laughed.

That name means nothing to me. I said.

I am in charge and you will obey me, or die. He said simply and I just stared at him.

How do I know if you are who you say you are? I asked, narrowing my eyes. He leaned forward and pulled on a string to a light bulb, lighting the room brightly. I blinked my eyes trying to adjust to the sudden burst of light. He was tall, muscular, and ferocious, with an eye-patch over his left eye.

Seeing your face, I said slowly. Does not mean anything to me. I said. I am not from around here.

Well then I suppose you will just need to trust me. He said continuing. You will start your training with Colonel Roy Mustang. He stared into my mistrusting violet eyes. Come, I will deliver you to your new room, so that you may rest before tomorrow, when you will start your training to become an alchemist.

Alchemist, I already know alch- I started but he ignored me, rising to his feet. I lashed out angrily with one of my unbound feet, slamming it into his shin, and felt pain shoot up my leg from my foot for it.

Did you just kick me? He asked, laughing. That was pathetic.

I can, and will do worse. I snarled back.

No, you wont. I am in charge and if you ever do something like that again, you will be heavily punished. He said, his eyes boring into mine, a dangerous look on his face. He walked over and lifted me to my feet, dragging me along after him, by the ropes binding my hands. I tried to step on the back of his heels as we walked, which only made him speed up his pace, and forced me run after him.

Here. He said, opening the door and throwing me inside. You will find escape is very much impossible. He laughed as he ripped the binding from my wrists and slammed door after him as he left. I heard the faint click as he locked me in, and I let my eyes swiftly scan over the comfortable room.

The largest piece in the room was a double bed, that dominated the small space. It had a lavender duvet, and matching purple pillows. There were matching black cherry night stands on either side of it, and on my right stood a tall dresser, and bookshelf. To my left there were two doors and a window. I lunged towards the window and my heart sank when I saw that I was on the third story of this building. I turned my attention to the doors, and carefully opened one, half expecting to find it locked. I peered inside the darkness and saw that it was merely a walk in closet. I opened the other door, and found a large bathroom. I slowly closed the door, and fell into the soft bed behind me.

I will rest only a moment, before thinking of a plan of escape I thought as I closed my eyes, and slowly drifted to sleep.



*******



I woke the next morning to the pounding on my door, and the yells from the hallway. Sitting up, I rubbed my eyes, wondering briefly where I was before I remembered. With a loud groan, I rolled off the bed, and stood up, stretching.

What? I yelled, striding over to the door. I heard the click of the door getting unlocked, but didnt move fast enough.

WHAM! The door slammed into me, knocking me onto my backside. A tall woman stood there staring at me, her appearance rigid.

Dana, you have been summoned to the mess hall for breakfast. she said, before glancing at my wrinkled clothes. I will fetch you fresh clothing. Have a shower and attend to your needs, I will return. she said, turning on her heel, and closing the door after her.

I tried the door to see if she had not locked it, my hopes rising. She had, and I frowned before entering the washroom, and having a long, hot shower. I stepped out, and heard a soft knock on the door. I wrapped the towel around me before asking who it was.

Riza Hawkeye. The woman I had spoken to earlier called back. I bade her entrance, and she handed me clothing. I will be outside the door, as soon you are dressed, we will go eat.

After she closed the door again, I stared down at the clothes. There was a black form fitting tank top, a red button-up over shirt, a pair of black shoes, and dark blue jeans, as well as undergarments. I pulled them on, and quickly combed my hair through with my fingers. I called out to Hawkeye that I was ready, and she opened the door, putting handcuffs on my wrists.

Is this really necessary? I asked, staring down at them.

Yes, we have no idea what you are capable of, and we are taking precautions. She replied, gently pulling me down the stairs.

I sighed loudly, walking calmly beside her, my chin up, and posture dignified as we strode into the mess hall. There was a lot of people, almost all men. They were all wearing identical blue outfits, except one young man who wore a black shirt and red cape, and his companion, a huge man, completely covered in armour.

Lets sit with Ed and Al. Hawkeye said, pulling me over to those two, after we had gotten our food. Hello boys, how are you today?

Fine, thanks. The suited man said, his voice surprisingly high-pitched, like a childs.

Yeah, fine. The blonde one said, shovelling down his food.

Who is that? The child voiced one asked Hawkeye, gesturing to me.

This is one of our new recruits, shell be training underneath Mustang. She replied, nudging me, when I did not start eating.

At the word she, the blonde man glanced up, and laughed. Mustang isnt going to be too pleased that he has to teach a woman, let alone the fact that she is a child.

I ignored him, concentrating on discreetly slipping my wrists from the metal handcuffs. I looked up briefly and was amazed that his eyes were a pure gold colour.

Ed. Hawkeye said warningly.

Take it from me, Ed continued, disregarding Hawkeyes comment. You are too small to get good enough.

I laughed mockingly, as I glanced at Hawkeye, who was staring intently at her food, and not paying any attention to me. And does that go for you as well? I said to Ed.

I AM NOT SMALL! He roared, leaping up from his seat and placing both his hands onto the table to yell at me.

As soon as he stood, I flipped myself out of my seat, and bolted for the exit. I heard Hawkeye yell Ed, stop her! and paused in the doorway just in time to see Ed place his hands on the ground. Blue electricity shot towards me through the ground, when it shot up into the air in front of me, I used my handcuffs to defend myself. It sliced into them, freeing me from the bindings. I stumbled a few steps backwards, and I watched in shock as he did it again, but I couldnt move away. It stuck me full in the chest and I let out this ear piercing shriek of pain when it hit my body. Through my half closed eyes, I saw Ed pull away in horror as the pain and my consciousness slowly dimmed.



*******



I heard concerned voices but could not make out any actual words. I slowly opened my eyes, and saw Eds worried face leaning over me.

How do you feel? He asked gently, motioning to the others in the room that I was awake.

A flash of raw fury came over me, I summoned up all my strength, smashing my fist into his face, before slipping back into the darkness.



*******



I opened my eyes again later that evening, and saw Ed sleeping in a chair beside my bed, a dark circle around one of his eyes. I smirked with satisfaction and glanced over to my other side. Al sat in another chair, and he stared anxiously into my eyes before speaking.

Are you alright? he whispered and I nodded, smiling at him. Why did you hit Edward?

Because he hit me first. I said, glancing over at Ed, who slept on, undisturbed.

He was only following orders, Dana. Al said, trying to justify Eds actions.

I can see you and your brother have a close bond. I said softly, smiling at him.

We do. Al said happily, looking at his brother fondly before jerking back to me. Wait, how did you know we are brothers?

Random stab in the dark. I said. I suppose I was right though.

Yes. Al said.

Al and I talked all night about everything, ranging from what had happened to Ed and him, to my life. I found out about how his spirit was attached to the armour, and how Eds right arm, and left leg were auto mail, and how it happened.

By the time morning came, I was feeling strong and able to move around. Al helped me move Ed to my bed, and left him to sleep there, while I had my shower, and got dressed.

I leaned over Ed, gently dabbing a cold cloth on his black eye. I removed it for a moment, handing it to Al to freshen in the bathroom. I watched him sleep for a moment, and saw his eyes slowly open.

What the hell? He yelled, seeing me leaning over him. He began to roll over but I would not let him, placing on hand on his shoulder to keep him pinned. He grabbed onto my wrist and jerked it away, knocking me off balance. I fell over.

My god pipsqueak, stay put. I said with a laugh at his furious expression.

WHO YOU CALLING TOO SHORT TO SEE WITHOUT A MAGNIFYING GLASS? He bellowed, and I was remotely surprised over what a shout the tiny thing had.

Chill Ed. I said, rising from the floor. Im just teasing.

Well, stop it. He growled. Its bad enough that you hit me, but insulting my height? Thats just cruel.

Here brother. Al said handing the wet cloth to Ed. Ed slapped it onto his eye with a sigh when the cool cloth touched his injury.

There was a knock at the door. Dana, I will deliver you to Colonel Mustang to begin your training. Hawkeye called.

I opened the door. Alright& I said slowly, glancing over my shoulder at the brothers.

I need to call Kairi anyways. Ed said, brushing past me. Talk to you later. He called back as he strode down the hallway.

Who is Kairi? I asked Al curiously, ripping my gaze from Eds retreating back.

Eds girlfriend. Al said simply.

Really? I asked, before smirking devilishly. I bet shes taller than him.

Dana, we really must go, Colonel Mustang is waiting. Hawkeye insisted.

Alright, alright, lets go. I said, waving goodbye to Al. Lead off.

We walked through a maze of hallways until we came to a door that had Colonel Roy Mustang written on a plaque on it. My gut tensed as Hawkeye knocked on the door, calling that she was here with the person he was supposed to train. I heard a deep voice telling me to enter, and Hawkeye gave me an encouraging look before walking back down the hallway.

I managed to open the door, a simple task made difficult with my bound hands, and calmly strode into the room. An attractive man sat at the desk across the room. He rose when I entered, and walked over to me, standing half a foot taller than me.

You are Colonel Mustang? I asked, a stupid question, even to my ears.

I am. he said arrogantly.

I spent all morning reading and memorizing alchemy books, and was exhausted by lunchtime. He had unbound my wrists so that I would have an easier time studying.

We will break for lunch, and you may try the actual alchemy afterwards. Roy said, slanting a glance at me. Come.

I followed him docilely down the hallway, but when we got outside to go to the mess hall building, I pulled a fast one on him.

Look! I screamed, pointing behind him, a look of horror on my face. He whirled around to look, and I bolted across the training field, running for the exit. Fire suddenly burst up all around me, containing me in a circle of flames.

Without thinking, I continued running, through the fire. A protective shield of ice sprang up around me, covering my body. I heard Mustangs strangled shout, when I ran into the flames, but kept running, without turning back.

Mustang swiftly bolted in front of me, cutting me off from freedom. I skidded to a stop, breathing hard from my sprint. My eyes darted, looking for an escape. I tried to evade Mustang by going around him, but it didnt work. As I was running past him, he lunged at me, and I felt his arms snake around my waist. I barely had time to scream before I was jerked off my feet and pulled backwards. I froze when my feet touched the ground again, but he still held onto me. I turned around to face him, and he let me, his hands dropping to my hips.

Let go of me. I mumbled placing my hands on his shoulders, meaning to push him away, but I just let them rest there, once I saw the look in his eyes. I pulled myself out of his grasp, and turned to run again, but Ed and Al stood there, blocking my escape.

Damnit. I hissed angrily.

Next time you decide to run away, do it when I am not babysitting you. Colonel said walking past me, heading t0wards the Mess Hall. My mouth dropped open and I stared at him, anger rising in my chest. I started to run after him, determined to tell him exactly what I thought of him, when Ed stopped me.

Will you come with Al and I to meet Kairi at the train station? Ed asked me. I turned my gaze from Mustang, to Ed and nodded. I knew he was just trying to keep me out of trouble, but I wanted to smack Mustang upside his big head.

Al, Ed, and I walked to the train station, to greet Eds beloved. We stared at one exit from the train, not knowing she would leave the other one.

Hey! I heard a woman call out. You know, itd be easier to find me you were looking in the right direction!

We turned to look at her, and I saw as Ed and the woman I assumed to be Kairi, locked eyes. Their faces transformed into huge grins, and she ran up to him, dropping her bag before leaping into his outstretched arms. They then shared a passionate kiss.

I wonder if I will ever find love like theirs, so pure and true. I said, more to myself than Al, as we watched them kiss and hug and laugh together.

You will, it may not be today, or tomorrow, but someday you will. Al reassured me.

Someday. I mumbled.

Thats the spirit. Al said, giving me a pat on the shoulder that nearly felled me.

Thanks man. I said sarcastically, meaning for the whack I had received.

No problem. Al said, misinterpreting me.

I suddenly laughed. Did she just grab his @$$?

Wow, I think so. Al said.

Lets, turn around. I said. Give them some privacy. I said, shaking my head and smiling.

What the hell happened to your eye? I heard Kairi shout, and Al and I looked over to them.

I got into a bit of a rumble. He said softly, turning them both to face us. His hand curved around her back and rested on her hip, as he beamed at us. She stared at his eye in horror, before turning her attention to us.

Hey Al, I missed you. She said grinning up at Al, before she turned her attention to me. Who are you? She asked, a curious look on her face.

Kairi, this is Dana. Ed said. Dana, this is Kairi.

I figured as much. I said lazily, examining my nails.

Uh, hi Dana. Kairi said, still confused over who I was.

Hello. I replied before turning my gaze to Ed. May we leave, I need to, uh, speak, with Mustang.

I dont know if that is such a good idea. He said and Kairi looked interested.

Is she going to hit Mustang? she asked hopefully, and I nodded while Ed and Al both violently shook their heads.

I will. I said, frowning at Ed and Al.

How about we go to that nice restaurant down the street. Ed suggested. My treat.

No, no, no. Kairi said. I say we go back and see Mustang.

I agree with her. I said, gesturing to Kairi.

I agree with my brother. Al said, and Kairi and I exchanged a look.

Well go to the restaurant. Kairi said, smiling.

Yes. I said, nodding.

Ed narrowed his gold eyes at us before leading off, down the street. Here we are. He said, and I could tell this lunch was going to be very long.

I need to go to the washroom, please excuse me. I said quietly, shooting Kairi a look, and a slight smirk.

Uh, me too. She said, and we both rose, and walked into the washroom.

I gestured to the window. Come on, lets go kick some @$$. I opened it. Coming? I called back over my shoulder.

Right behind you. she said and I crawled out the window, landing in the soft dirt. I looked up just in time to see Kairi fall on top of me.

Thanks. I said, my voice muffled because I had my face in the soil.

Sorry. She laughed, making me suspicious that she wasnt sorry in the least. She stood up, and helped me to my feet. I brushed the dirt off me, and we started to walk back to the large building. I froze suddenly.

What is it? she asked.

You know, I could run away now, get away from this all. I said, my eyes wide. Half of me wants to learn alchemy, and the other half wants to get away. But all of me wants to kick Mustangs @$$. I moaned.

Go back, kick his @$$, and leave after that. Kairi suggested, before motioning for me to follow. She walked briskly away, and I stood there for a moment, thinking.

I suppose that might work. I said softly to myself. I began to run after her when I heard Eds angry voice.

Theyre gone! He yelled. Im going to kill Dana! He shouted.

What about Kairi? I heard Al ask softly.

I love Kairi, I wont kill her. Ed said. The window is open, I bet they went out this way.

I turned around to look, just in time to see Eds face poke out the window.

Dana! He bellowed, as I saluted him, and ran after Kairi, laughing all the while.

Come on, we need to pick up the pace. I panted, when I reached her.

Why? She asked, and I stopped, turned around and pointed. Ed and Al were sprinting towards us, determined to make sure we didnt get to Mustang.

I heard them yelling in the girls washroom. I laughed, as we started to run again.

Girls washroom? Kairi asked, before bursting out into laughter.

We ran all the way to the Mess Hall with al and Ed on our heels, and opened the doors, to see only Mustang and a few others in the room. I stalked over to the Colonel.

You are a jerk, you know that? I asked him angrily, as Ed and Al burst into the Hall.

Dana, come on, lets go, uh, play cards in the field, He said, wincing at how lame it sounded to him.

I stared at Roys back as he rose and went to refill his coffee cup. He was ignoring me, which made me furious. I aimed a kick at the back of his knees, trying to make him fall over, but he moved at the last second. With this change, I moved as well to try to hit my target, but ended up kicking him in the @$$.

That got his attention. He whirled around to stare at me, and I just stood there, my hands clasped behind my back, looking innocent. I looked past him, ignoring him as he did to me. I felt his stare boring into me, but I refused to look at him, keeping my gaze on anything but him, finally dropping it to my shoes.

Becoming frustrated when he said nothing, I turned on my heel and started to leave. asshole. I mumbled as I walked away. I heard an angry sigh, and felt him grab a hold of my upper arm, swinging me around to face him. I saw the infuriated look in his eyes, and I immediately regretted everything. Still holding onto me, he strode out of the room, heading outside. I stumbled after him, tripping twice, and I felt my anger build over the humiliation of the situation. He let go of me when we reached the middle of the field and just stood there, staring at me, waiting for me to look at him.

Well? I asked angrily, turning my gaze to his face. I gave him a wary look, slightly unnerved by the dark promise I saw in his smouldering black eyes.

It is unacceptable for one to strike their superior. He said simply. You will be punished.

Superior my @$$. I shot back. He took a long stride closer, and I had to tip my head back to continue staring at him.

I AM your superior, whether you like it or not. He retorted, And I am in charge of you and how you act, whether I like it or not.

Youre saying, my sins become your sins? I asked, an evil grin spreading across my face.

In a way I suppose. He said, realizing his error right after he spoke those words, when my grin widened.

Oh, well, this changes everything. I said, my grin looking more like a snarl than a smile.

He knew exactly what I was going to do next, and without thinking first, he drew back his hand and slapped me across the face. I staggered back, my violet eyes huge. I gave him a wounded look, before putting my head into my hands, and running off, down the street, and away from the Colonel.

I ran through the city, not knowing where I was going, muttering apologies when I hit people. When I finally ran out of energy, I wiped the tears from my face, and looked up at the building I had stopped in front of. It was a library. I decided I would find solace in reading some books, take my mind off my current problems. I ran up the steps, and searched in the library for a book on alchemy. No one questioned the girl with tear stained cheeks, looking for a book on alchemy.

I read for the remainder of the afternoon, and well into the evening too. I read book after book on alchemy methods, the how to of it all. It was around eleven oclock that evening when I glanced out a window. I saw about a dozen of men in military suits walking around the streets, obviously looking for something.

I wonder what theyre looking for. I muttered to myself.

Or who. a voice said quietly to my left. The librarian came out of the shadows and stared at me. They are looking for a girl called Dana, do you know her?

Aw, shoot. I said softly, and I saw her nod.

You can sleep in the back room tonight if you want. she said kindly.

Oh, I would love that, thank you. I said, a huge smile upon my features. She led me to the back room, and handed me some blankets.

I know it is not much, but it will do, will it not? She asked softly.

It is wonderful, thank you again for your kindness. I said, beaming at her. She helped me settle down for the night, before locking up the library and going home. I stood from the makeshift bed she had constructed for me, and looked out the window. I saw no other soldiers but Mustang, who was standing in the middle of the street, his expression unguarded. His expression was extremely worried, and even though I could not hear him, I knew he was shouting my name into the empty city street. I decided to bait him, and opened the window slowly, to not attract his attention. I ducked out of sight and called out the window to him.

Colonel Mustang. I called, my voice as soft as the wind itself. I saw him jerk around, scanning the street and buildings. You are an egotistical, conceited bastard. I sang, letting the breeze bring my eerie voice to him. I watched him for a few seconds more, before I closed the window, and climbed back into my little bed, to wait for sleep.



*******



The next morning, I woke early, and folded the blankets and left a note and some money on top of them for the kind woman. I left the library out the window, closing it after me, and calmly walked down the street. I heard a yell behind me as I walked and turned to see what it was. Mustang stood behind me, only a couple feet away, so close if I had extended my arm, I couldve touched him. He looked like a mess.

What the hell happened to you? I asked. You look like you have been through a war.

You can thank your dear friend Kairi for my haggard appearance, and the fact that IVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR YOU ALL NIGHT! He roared, seething in rage.

Oh, well, I will thank Kairi then. I said giving him a worried look even as I said it.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? He bellowed angrily, furious with me. DO I NEED TO TIE YOU DOWN TO KEEP YOU IN ONE PLACE? He took a step towards me, but froze when I instinctively retreated from him. Good, you should be afraid of me. He rumbled angrily, even though his eyes betrayed his words.

I stiffened with anger. I am not afraid of you. I spat back I started to draw back my hand to slap him, before thinking better of it.

Yes, you cannot hit me, I am your superior. He said mockingly.

My control snapped as soon as the word superior passes his lips. I slammed my foot into his groin, before turning and walking away from the mass on the ground which was the Colonel. I stopped in my tracks when I saw who has been standing behind me.

Aw shoot. I muttered when I saw the Fuhrer.

Dana, you need to start obeying your, well, the higher authorities. He said. You cant just keep hurting Colonel Mustang whenever the mood strikes you.

Why not? I asked. He deserved it.

Because he& What did he do to deserve it? He asked curiously.

He hit me first. I said and the Fuhrer frowned before going over and squatting down beside Mustang, talking to him. Even though I could not catch what he was saying, I could tell he was angry. He helped Mustang to his feet and told me to follow them. When we got onto the grounds, the Fuhrer picked up a chain and locked it around my left wrist and Mustangs right.

What the frack? I asked, astonished, even Mustang looked surprised.

You two need to get along, and we cant have you running away all the time Dana. The Fuhrer replied. Get used to it, I am the only one with the key, and unless I see you two working well side by side together, youre stuck like this.

I watched him walk away before turning to Mustang. This is all your fault. I accused.

My fault? He asked an offended look on his strong features. How the hell is this MY fault?

Shut up, it just is. I growled, and I heard him sigh loudly.

Well, thats not a logical reason. he laughed. I should be angry with you, but Im not.

Why would you be angry with me? I asked, a mock innocent look on my face.

You just kicked me in the groin. He said, and rested his arm on my shoulder. But I suppose I can let it slide, I do get my own arm rest for a while.

Your only letting it slide because you know Ill do it again, and youre afraid of me. I said, shrugging him off.

He laughed. Me? Afraid of you? That is a riot darling.

You egotistical, conceited bastard. I said, choosing my insult from the night before.

I knew that was you! he exclaimed, Where were you hiding?

Up your @$$. I shot back before sighing. Lets go find some pliers or something.

Why? He asked, staring at me.

To break this chain, moron. I said.

From now on, every time you say something disrespectful to me, I will smack you. He said and I raised one eyebrow.

Sure you will. I said sarcastically, and sure enough, he smacked the back of my head lightly. It was just hard enough to slightly hurt, and to annoy me.

You prick! I said, this time dodging his hand. Hah! I said turning, to see Kairi, Ed, and Al who were walking up to us. To my utter surprise Mustang smacked my @$$, and I turned around and shot him an incredulous look.

I never said that I would always smack your head. He said lightly, before turning his attention to Ed, who was laughing at us.

You got chained to her? Ed managed to choke through his laughter. You poor bastard.

Hey. I said, slightly offended.

No offence, but youre a handful. Ed said and I rolled my eyes. I have Kairi to watch, though it is an enjoyable sight. He said, smiling at her.

Oh god. Roy said. Were going inside.

We are? I asked. But I want to stay out here with them.

No, you have a lot of studying to do. He insisted.

But you said before I could try the actual alchemy. I said, pouting.

I dont know if you are ready. He murmured, staring down at me.

Shell have two state alchemists to help her out. Ed said, intervening.

Dont you have somewhere to be? Mustang asked Ed, a slightly icy edge to his voice.

Well go browse some shops, and leave you two alone. Kairi said, before Ed could respond. Come Ed, Al.

No, dont leave me with& I protested weakly as they walked away.

Lets start. He said, squatting and drawing a transmutation circle in the dirt. Proceed. He ordered, starting at me. Show me what you have learned.

I closed my eyes and concentrated, touching my hands together before slowly placing my hands on the circle. To my surprise, a blue electricity like substance shot from my hands and covered Mustang. I stared at him, wondering why he wasnt lecturing me, when I realized, I had frozen him. Laughing my @$$ off, I tried to figure out how to undo it. Nothing I did unfroze the poor guy. I bit my lip worriedly when I saw a man walking in the sunshine.

Hey! I yelled, motioning him over. Uh, I kind froze this dude, can you help me fix it?

Normally I would call Mustang over to help with it, seeing as he is the Flame Alchemist, but I think you have him frozen, dont you? He said, smiling. He pulled out a lighter and handed it to me. Melt his right hand, and he can snap and melt himself.

Okay, thanks. I said, but the man turned to leave. Where are you going, sir? I asked.

I have important business to attend to. He said. And please call me Maes Hughes.

Oh, alright Hughes. I said before turning my attention back to Mustang. Ok Colonel, I will unfreeze you with this lighter. I laughed.

It took me ten minutes to unfreeze his hand without setting his glove on fire and not burning him. I saw his hand stretch once before he snapped and engulfed himself in flames. I gasped, trying to jerk back, but the flames were too big, and I was secured in place by the chain, and my left arm ended up getting severely burned.

What the hell Dana? He asked, his teeth chattering. Why the frack did you freeze me?

I didnt do it on purpose! I defended, folding my arms, and grimacing over the pain the action caused me.

Sure you didnt. He said doubtfully. I bet you just loved freezing me, making me immobile.

Wha-? I asked, baffled. You honestly think I can control my alchemy enough to do this? I leaned forward and smacked the back of his head, stopping the continuous chatter of his teeth for a moment.

What was that for? He snapped, pulling back, jerking my arm out of its cradle from my good one.

OW! I howled, sending him a dark look. Be more careful! I placed my right hand on my burn, my still icy hands soothing it.

What happened to you? Roy demanded, trying to look at my arm. I felt the pain leave my body and looked down in surprise, just in time to see a faint blue glow leave. The horrible burn was gone, leaving new pink skin covering where it used to be.

HAH! I shouted, and his eyes widened, before narrowing at me. See? See? I said, holding up my newly healed arm.

Yes, I see your arm. Roy said, staring at me as though I was crazy. Dana, why dont we take you up to the infirmary, and get you checked out. he suggested, his voice gentling.

Get me checked out-? I said before gasping. No you fool! I said, taking a step forward. I healed myself! I said, very pleased with myself. Jeez, some people are just too stupid.

Hey! he said, cuffing the back of my head. Be nice& wait, did you just say you, healed, yourself? I saw his mouth drop open and I smiled.

Yes, I did. I tipped my chin upwards. I rule.

And you are conceited. He muttered, and I smacked him. Damnit Dana, dont hit me!

You insulted me, its my right. I said, turning away so he couldnt see my smirk.

Oh come on, lets go eat lunch. Roy said, pulling me towards the Mess Hall. I froze, digging my heels into the soft ground. What, now? He yelled, his jaw clenched tightly, looking over his shoulder at me.

Well I was thinking, that we could make a fire out here, and warm you up, but if you want to go eat, shivering like that, a weakling in front of your men, its fine by me. I said, walking past him, towards the hall.

Dana. He said, and I stopped. Al- alright.

You have to say it. I said my mouth curved into a smile as I turned to stare into his dark eyes.

Damnit Dana, I-

Say it.

I wont!

Fine, have it your way, lets go eat. I said, leaning against the chain, trying to pull him forward. He took a step forward, thinking, and I crashed to the ground and swore violently before leaping to my feet.

You did that on purpose! I yelled, shaking in anger. I heard his loud sigh before he walked after me, following my lead to the Hall.

As we wandered in for lunch, we were silent, and this was no comfortable silence. You could nearly see the tension snapping between us. It continued as we got our food, and sat down at an empty table. Ed, Al and Kairi came down together and joined us at our table, with their food. Roy gave them an abrupt greeting before opening the newspaper, and reading it.

So Ed, how have you been? I asked, smiling at him. He gave me a confused look, puzzled as to why I was not teasing or insulting him. Ive been fine, why?

Well I heard a rumour around here. I whispered, beckoning him to move closer. That you were& short.

WHAT? Ed yelled.

Dana, its not nice to tease Ed about his height, you know he is extremely sensitive. Kairi said, stirring her coffee, not bothering to look up.

Well I heard you two, Ed said loudly, pointing to Roy and I, Are going to sleep together.

We are. Roy said calmly, and Ed shot me a triumphant look.

But thats all we will do. I said, leaning forward. Sleep. I growled.

Sure. Ed said, his voice dripping with sarcasim.

Youre so dead. I snarled, and picked up my full milk glass, and throwing the contents into his face.

Oh, god, ew. Ed said, jumping to his feet. This is sick. He said dancing around, wiping the milk off him.

Thats what you get for insulting me. I said, smirking. He picked up his now cold soup, and slowly walked around the table. I was laughing too hard to notice, so when he tossed it into my face, I let out a surprised scream.

Dont make a scene Dana. Roy warned, not looking up from his newpaper.

You two are humiliating me. Kairi hissed, trying to shrink down in her seat, as Ed threw her glass of water at me.

Just ignore them. Roy said, doing just that.

I picked up all the food left on my tray, and threw it at Ed, which he retaliated in kind, and soon I had grabbed Roys muffin and was tearing it into pieces, throwing bits at Ed.

Whats this? a voice bellowed from behind me, and I jumped, the remaining bits of muffin, dropping from my hand to the floor.

King Bradley! Hawkeye said, coming up to him from a different table, where she had sat watching. They were having some sort of a food fight.

I can see that. He said. Well, it would seem you two have too much energy, and since I cannot send you on any missions just yet, you two will participate in some games. I raised one eyebrow and he continued. After you clean up this mess first.

Good job. I shot at Ed as we cleaned up all the food lying on the tables and ground. We both went to change, me dragging Roy after me. Once we came back, a few dozen of soldiers had gathered in the field, waiting to watch us compete. The Fuhrer unattached Roy and I, and I rubbed my wrist unconsciously, while staring at the Fuhrer.

Why dont we start with a simple footrace? He suggested, and directed Ed and I to the starting line, anyone who also had some extra energy free to compete. It was only mandatory for Ed and I, or else I wouldnt have done it.

Come on. I said to Roy, Prove to me you are as fast as you say you are. He stared at me a moment.

Normally I would say no, he started and I cut in.

But Im just so awesome, you have to say yes. I said, smiling, flicking my hair over my shoulder.

I was going to say, He said, smiling with anticipation at my reation. That I would seriously enjoy kicking both yours and Pipsqueaks @$$. He said, laughing, as my mouth dropped open slightly.

PIPSQUEAK? Ed yelled, obviously having overheard Roys comment. WHO YOU CALLING PIPSQUEAK?

Come on then. I said, and Roy walked over, taking his place beside me at the starting line.

Lets get started, Ready, Steady Go! Hawkeye, who had been put in charge of the games, shouted. Only the three of us entered, and we bolted down the way, Roy first, Ed second, and me third.

Worried that I might lose, I decided to play dirty. Hey Ed, who is that guy Kairi is making out with? I yelled, and Ed stopped dead in his tracks, turning around to look. Gotcha! I laughed, passing him. I heard his angry shout, but I kept running, slowly catching up with Roy.

When we were neck in neck, he spoke. There is nothing you can say to me, that would stop me from winning. He said. Im smarter than tiny back there. We heard an angry HEY from behind us, and we both laughed.

No words eh? I asked. Then I guess, this might work. I laughed, cutting in front of him, causing him to stumble and fall.

DAMNIT DANA! He bellowed from behind me, and I grinned, crossing the finish line first.

Dana wins! Hawkeye cried, and a roar of approval came from the crowd that was steadily growing on the sidelines.

She cheated! Ed yelled, panting as he caught up. She distracted me!

And she tripped me! Roy said, limping up to me, glaring at me. No fair. he growled, and I simply stuck my tongue out.

I never said you couldnt fight dirty, Hawkeye said. I just said the first person to cross the finish line wins. Yes! I yelled, jumping up and down with glee. Oh, here. I said, leaning down and healing Roys scraped and bruised knee with a flash of blue light. Sorry, I cant do anything about the tear in your pants.

Thanks. he said, smiling gratefully. What event is next Hawkeye? Now that I know we can fight dirty, I know I will win.

Next event will be hurdles! Hawkeye yelled, loud enough for all to hear. We lined up at the starting line waited for her to shout Go!

Go! She roared, and I quickly shoved Roy with my shoulder, knocking him off balance, before bolting towards my hurdles. Roy was right on my tail, but I decided to screw Ed up, who had a slight lead on me. I swiftly leapt out into his lane, causing him to switch into mine, not as nimbly as I did. When he regained himself, he threw himself at me, causing me to crash into my hurdles, and fall to the ground, breaking my right leg severely. I let out a screech of pain, and Roy immediately stopped and ran over to me, to help.

Where does it hurt? he asked, concerned.

Why do you care? I asked bitterly before placing my hands on my leg and in a bright flash of white-blue light, healing it. I flashed his a bright smile. See? All better, but we so lost.

They are just games. Roy said under his breath.

Come on Roy, we need to go start the next event. I said, standing and testing my leg.

Did you just call me by my first name? Roy asked, staring down at me as tenderly put weight on my freshly healed leg.

Yeah, what, too familiar? I asked, putting all my weight on my right leg, and instantly crumpling to the ground.

Oh, god. Roy said, leaning down and scooping me up. Not all better. He mumbled, walking towards Hawkeye.

Ill go back to calling you Mustang if you insist, it was merely a slip of the tongue, chill. I said. Now put me down.

No, and no. he said, still carrying me. I dont mind, and you already proved you cannot walk on your own.

What happened? Hawkeye asked, staring at me. Did she hurt herself.

Yes, but I healed me. I said. Now put me down.

Fine! Roy said, leaning to waist height and dropping me with a thud to the ground.

Oh thanks. I said, rising to my feet. I shifted my weight from one foot to the other and smirked, I told you I was fine, but no, you just had to carry me, stupid man probably pulled a muscle.

Roy leaned over and smacked the back of my head, and I blinked at him, trying to figure out what I said. I simply stated the truth when I said you were stupid. I said, jumping back when he took a menacing step closer.

Next event will be high jump! Hawkeye yelled suddenly, her voice ringing in my ear even after she stop screaming.

HOLY shoot! I shouted. What the hell?

Sorry, I needed to make sure everyone heard me. She said, and gestured towards the huge crowd of soldiers who had come to watch.

Oh my god. I said. Thats a lot of people. I closed my eyes, hoping they would disappear.

Does someone have a case of stage fright? Roy asked from behind me, laughing.

No! I shouted. Im fine. I said, opening my eyes and gazing out into the mass of people. Just& fine.

We started to do the high jump, the bar slowly working its way higher, Ed having the most difficultly as Roy and I nearly flew over the bar. Ed started trying to screw me up shouting. What the frack is that? and pointing at the sky when I jumped. I looked up and only ended up barely getting over the bar. After that we just shouted things at each other, as the other jumped. Roy didnt partake in this, and we didnt try to screw him up. Soon the things yelled became so atrocious that we kept knocking the bar down, and Roy ended up winning.

Dana won the footrace, Edward won the hurdles, and Roy won the high jump! Hawkeye yelled beside me, telling the crowd. I cringed from the noise briefly before straightening up. Now, shake hands. Hawkeye commanded and Roy and Ed shook hands, then I shook hands with Roy. Edward and I just stared at each other scowling, refusing to touch each other.

Shake hands. Roy hissed at us, The Fuhrer is watching, and you two could get chained together like Dana and I were.

I extended my hand and Ed took to, trying to squeeze it as hard as he could. I instantly dug my nails in, slicing into his flesh.

Let go! Roy ordered after we did, the Fuhrer himself walked up to congratulate us.

Im pleased that you put your all into it. King Bradley said, smiling at the three of us.

Im sorry sir, but I dont think that was my all. Edward said. I would win every event if it was my all.

Well then we must do this again, and have you each put your all into it. The Fuhrer said, and my smiled wavered slightly. Go have a treat, there are popsicles over there, he said, pointing to a table.

Roy and I sat down in the soft grass with our popsicles, in the shade of a big tree. He leaned against the tree, and I lay back with mine, staring up at the branches slowly moving in the gentle breeze. I had my popsicle in my mouth, sucking the juice out of it. I glanced over and seeing that Roy was staring at it and my mouth, I let my tongue extend and slowly swirl around the tip, before bringing it deeper into my mouth. I saw him shift sitting positions, and I laughed, showing him I knew that he was watching me. He cleared his throat, abruptly turning away from me. I stood and grabbed onto a low branch, hoisting myself up. I climbed to the top, staying by the trunk, and just sat up there, staring out into the horizon for several minutes. After I was done with my popsicle, I let the stick drop from my fingers, glancing downwards when I heard a startled exclamation from below as the sticky piece of wood landed in Roys hair. I stayed up there even after everyone went inside for dinner, except Roy. I waited for him to go in, so that I could escape but he knew what I was going to do, and just waited. It was close to midnight before I started to shiver. I dropped to the ground nimbly, and stared at Roy, whose eyes were closed as he lay against the tree. I waved one hand in front of his face, trying to see if he was awake before turning and starting to slowly creep away, carefully placing my feet, making sure no sounds were heard.

Youre not getting away that easily. Roys deep voice said behind me and I froze, before hanging my head in mock defeat.

Did you actually think I would sleep, knowing you would come down and run away? Dana, I am not that stupid, and you are much too predictable.

You have to give me credit for trying. I said, not turning around. And I apologize in advance. I said before clapping my hands and shooting ice at him, which he was ready for, and he dodged. He lunged forward and physically pinned me to the tree, holding my hands above my head, both wrists in one of his large hands. I struggled, trying to aim my knee at his crotch, and he pressed his pelvis up against me, holding me still with his hips. I continued to struggled, though my efforts were useless, I was stuck.

Stop. He said, and I gave up, not really obeying him, but realizing I was only wasting my strength. Good, now. he said, before pulling back, still holding my wrists. He dragged me along after him, and I refused to walk, leaning backwards. He pulled me up the stairs, and into my room, pushing me back into the bed, before leaning over me. He pulled out the chain he and I had been tied with, and attached my left wrist to one of the bed poles.

What? I asked, staring at the chain, and then him. Whats this for?

Well, I cant look out for you, I have some, uh, business to attend to. He said, glancing towards the door, slowly backing up.

Are you going out on a date? I asked him, smiling.

No, of course not. He said, turning and walking to the door, before turning staring at me. Have a nice sleep. He said before flicking off the light and closing the door behind him gently.

Sweet dreams to you too. I said sarcastically into the darkness before pulling out a pair of pliers I had stored underneath the bed for if I ever got attached to Roy again. I used my right hand to try to cut the metal, but nothing happened. After several dozen tries, a lot of swearing, and a furious growl, I figured out that it wasnt a natural metal chain. I then froze the chain, before breaking it with the pliers.

I rule! I shouted before covering my mouth. I decided to have a hot shower before figuring out what to do with myself. After I stepped out and stood on the bathroom floor, letting the water slowly drip off my body, and watching the steam swirl around me. A thought came to me. I had read once, somewhere, that you could rip bed sheets up, and tie them together, making a rope. I decided to try it at once, smiling over my cleverness.

It took me an hour halved to rip up my bed sheets and tie them together, making a rope strong enough to hold my weight. I secured it to the bed post, and let the rope dangle out the window. Taking a deep breath, I climbed out onto the edge of the window sill, and slowly turned and started climbing down the rope. I was terrified, but took it slowly and steadily. I didnt look down until I reached the frayed ends out my makeshift rope.

Aw shoot, Im at the end of my rope. I said, glancing downwards, figuring it was at least a 7 foot drop to the ground.

Hilarious. A familiar male voice said from the shadows.

Not you again. I said, looking down at Roy, who had stepped out of the darkness and into the light so I could see him. Why dont you go get a girlfriend or something? I asked. Maybe a hobby then? I said when he shook his head.

Jump. He said and I stared down at the ground.

Funny. I said. You want me to kill myself? I asked. Jeez I thought you were supposed to be the good guy. I said sardonically.

Shut your mouth and jump. Roy commanded from the ground. Ill catch you.

Like you could. I said, rolling my eyes.

Jump! He shouted, glaring at me. Thats an order Dana.

Oh really? I asked. And you can order me around can you? I laughed. No, I think I will just hang here forever. I said, but the rope had other plans. With a loud tearing noise, it ripped and I fell into Roys ready arms. Well damn it all. I said in a amazed voice, staring at him. I actually obeyed an order.

He started to carry me back upstairs but I leapt out of his arms, landing neatly on my feet. I bolted as he tried to grab me, and continued out into the darkness.

What the hell? I heard the startled exclamation come from Roy behind me, who gave chase instantly.

Im not going back there EVER. I shouted over my shoulder, and seeing he was only a couple paces away, ran faster.

I ran out of the city limits, down a long road, that ran beside the train tracks. I clapped my hands and crouched on the ground for a moment, sending ice spikes out of the ground at Roy, before leaping back into motion. I saw the flash of his fire melting my spikes, but I heard nothing more than my laboured breath. I spared a quick glance behind me, seeing that he wasnt slowed at all.

Leave me alone! I shouted. Just go away! I spotted a stopped train and ran towards it, jumping up onto the top. I ran down it, leaping from car to car.

Stop! I heard him shout, but the sound was farther away and softer. He shot a stream of fire in front of me, burning the top of the car. I whirled around and quickly sent ice at him through the top of the car, and freezing his feet to it.

Bye! I said, smiling as I turned to continue down the train, but I stepped on the weakened metal of the train car, and it snapped, nearly throwing me down.

Gotcha! Roy yelled, leaping at me, obviously having melted his binds. I dodged out the way, and I watched in fascination as he fell into the car, and stuck his head on the floor. My eyes widened and I took a step forward to see if he was alright, the floor snapping and sending me into the car after him. I landed in a heap on top of Roy, and glanced up at two unfamiliar faces peering curiously at me.

Are you okay? The older of the two asked, as I rolled off of Roy.

Of course were not! I shouted standing up and holding my head in pain, as my sight shifted. We just fell through this goddamn train cars roof, and Roy is unconscious! I continued my voice rising to a shrill scream of outrage.

Roy? She asked, her blue eyes widening. Lt. Colonel Roy Mustang?

Yes. I said, raising one eyebrow, having calmed myself down. You know him?

Of course I do! She said, He is a legend. I am Takaomi Kai, but you can call my Taka. She said and I just stared at her. This is my cousin, Asakura. Nice to meet cha. She extended her hand and I saw tears gather in her eyes. I looked at her shoulder and saw glass shards poking out of it.

I let out a soft gasp as rushed forward, touching her arm gently, staring at her wound. Youre hurt! I exclaimed, examining her arm.

No, really? She asked sarcastically pulling her arm out of my grasp. I hadnt noticed.

I rolled my eyes, slightly confused over how friendly she had seemed a few minutes ago, compared to just then. I looked over at the smaller girl, Asakura her name was, who was staring intently at Roy. I watched with slightly narrowed eyes, making sure she didnt harm him.

I saw him open his eyes and jump when he saw Asakura so close to him.

Holy shoot! He shouted, sitting up and smacking his head on the bar above. I winced in sympathy as he clutched his forehead and moaned in pain. He looked around and his eyes fell upon the older girl with the tan skin, red eyes, and silvery hair.

What the hell are you doing aboard a military train, Ishbalin? He asked rudely. Judging by the tone of his voice, being an Ishbalin wasnt good,

What the hell is an Ishbalin? I asked, and Takaomi fixed her hair before trying to answer me.

Well- She started but then stopped, mid-sentence. I heard voices in the hall and I turned towards the door, ready with my alchemy to attack whatever came through it.

It sounds like the cavalry is coming! Asakura said and Takaomi nodded, staring intently at the door.

I still had my hands at the ready when one called out to us. Colonel? He shouted, calling for Roy.

Kura, open the door. Takaomi ordered as Asakura went to open the door for the military men.

Why is everyone yelling at me? Asakura grumbled as the soldiers entered the train car.

I stared at them, having not of seen most of them before. Their were four men, and Hawkeye.

Are you alright Colonel? A black haired one with glasses asked breathlessly.

Just fine men. He said before giving Takaomi and Asakura a side-long glance. Do you know who these two are?

Takaomi Kai, the Lightening Alchemist, at your service. Takaomi said, inclining her head.

Oh, shes the new transfer. The blonde one with the cigarette hanging out of his mouth said, taking a step forward. Jean Havoc. He said, bowing. This is Kain Fuery, Vato Falman, Heymans Breda and Riza Hawkeye. He said gesturing to the spectacled one, the red haired one, the grey haired one, and then to Hawkeye.

Transfer? Roy Mustang asked. To be under whose command?

Yours. Hawkeye said, smiling when Roys mouth dropped open. I tried to get you to read the transfer papers a few days ago, but you were too busy to.

Ah. Roy said, turning to me. Dana, come over and stand beside me, Id like to keep you in my line of sight at all times.

What ever for? I asked innocently, going over to him. Its not like I would, oh, lets say, run away. I said. Why would I want to get away from this goddamn fracking hell-hole and away from all the stupid mother fracking military dogs? I said, my voice taking an angry turn. Me? Never. I said sarcastically, already studying my escape routes.

Shush now Dana. Roy said, throwing an arm over my shoulders, anchoring me to his side. The train started to move again, no longer stalled. Is this train going to Central? He asked Takomi and when she nodded, sat down, forcing me to as well. Then we will just sit back and relax for several minutes.

I tried to discreetly and casually shrug his arm off my shoulder, but I had no such luck in doing so.

Nice try babe. He said, tightening his grip on my shoulders.

My name is Dana. I said, clenching my jaw and gritting my teeth, though in truth, I kind of liked him calling me endearments. I shook my head to clear that thought when another absurd one popped into my head. What if I fell in love with Mustang?

Are you alright Dana? Roy asked looking at my face which had drastically gone pale. He placed the back of his hand to my forehead, and then each of my cheeks. No fever. He mumbled before nudging me. Are you feeling okay?

Im fine. I said, my voice hoarse, as if I was recovering from a bad cold. He still was staring at me with concern so I cleared my throat and repeated myself. Now everyone in the train car was staring at me. I sent them a glare before turning my gaze to outside, where dawn was breaking at the horizon.

The train pulled up in the station, and we got out, Roy still had his arm thrown casually over my shoulders, firmly forcing me to walk. He made sure we looked like a happy couple to curious passer-bys, so no one would ask any questions.

This is Central headquarters. Havoc announced for Takaomis and Asakuras benefits, once we walked up to the large building. They had looks of fascination on their faces, and we stood there for a moment, just staring at it. A icy wind swept through my hair, and I shivered.

I am cold beyond belief. I thought to myself before looking at Roy, trying to get his attention with my eyes. Then I tried nudging him with my shoulder. When that failed too, I stepped on his foot, which gained his immediate attention.

What? he asked softly staring at me.

How much longer are we going to stand out here for? I asked, my teeth chattering with cold.

Why, are you feeling the cold, Miss Dana? Hawkeye asked, taking sympathy on me.

No, of course not. I said, my teeth chattering very loudly, and I was visibly shaking from head to toe. My lips had turned blue and I couldnt feel my toes. May we, PLEASE, go inside? I asked Roy, my eyes pleading with his.

Well you must be freezing if your resorting to begging me. He said. Lets go inside and go to bed. He said, leading the group up the stairs and into the heated building. Breda, Fuery, and Kalman disappeared off to the dormitory, and Hawkeye off to her room.

Ill meet you upstairs in a moment. Takaomi said pulling Havoc off down the hallway. We entered our room and I stood by the window while Roy was watched me carefully until Takaomi came in.

I dont feel tired. Takaomi said. I slept on the train. I could keep guard over her, She suggested, pointing at me. While you rest.

I have a name you know. I said loudly, but Takaomi and Roy ignored me.

Dana, right? Asakura asked, her brown eyes wide with curiosity.

Yes. I said, sparing a look downward. I stood at the window staring off into the dawn for several hours, just, thinking. Roy slept in a chair in one corner of the room, and Takaomi just stared at me from another chair, with her little cousin curled up in a chair beside her, asleep.

Roy finally stretched and stood, around mid morning. How did you sleep? He asked me, and Takaomi leapt to her feet in attention.

She didnt. Takaomi said. Nor did I, I watched her continuously, never resting. Surely this shows my capabilities?

If staying up for a few hours and watching someone stand in one place are your only talents, you might as well get aboard the first train heading east. I said and laughed when she looked furious with me.

I am a powerful state alchemist who worked very hard to get where she is now. Takaomi stuttered angrily. I cant say the same for you.

I rolled my eyes. Why would I want to be a state alchemist? I asked, my eyebrow raised. Get sent to places I dont want to go, kill people I dont want to kill, get involved in wars I do not want to be in? I asked, a slight smile upon my features. I think not. Im just saying, what makes you so special if all you can do is stay up all night?

You know very well I can do more than just that. She said, and I saw her quickly draw a transmutation circle on a piece of paper.

Piss off. I said, snatching the paper out of her hands and ripping it up. I have been fighting with him all night. I said gesturing loosely with my hand at Roy. I dont want to fight. I felt my tummy grumble. Though I do want to eat. I said smiling. Me and him missed dinner last night.

Your fault. he muttered. You didnt want to get out of that goddamn tree. he said.

You never asked me to. I said simply.

What?! He spluttered, taking a step forward.

You didnt!

I did!

Didnt!

Did!

Dont argue with your superior Dana. Takaomi threw into our debate.

SUPERIOR? I roared angrily, my gut twisting over that stupid word.

SHUT UP ALL OF YOU! Asakura suddenly bellowed and the three of us fell silent. Im hungry. She said smiling innocently.

Roy and I laughed, while Takaomi looked surprised at Asakuras outburst.

Lets go eat then. Roy said, opening the door. We walked down the hallway, towards the mess hall.

You didnt ask me to. I hissed at him, as we walked behind Takaomi and Asakura.

I did too. He whispered back.

You did not! I whispered, my voice louder. Asakura glanced back over her shoulder so we quieted down. We entered the mess hall, and spotted Al, Kairi and Ed sitting at a table, so we got our food and went to sit with them.

Takaomi, Asakura, may I have a word with you? The Fuhrer asked, smiling gently at those two. He led them over to his table and began a deep conversation with them.

Hey Dana, Roy. Al said as we sat down.

Hey. I said before staring at Ed and Kairi. They both had this contented look on their faces, and kept exchanging flirtatious looks. Roy and I sat down before Roy addressed the issue.

Why are you two so happy? He asked and I laughed.

What, they cant be happy? I smiled, shaking my head. He means you two look ecstatic. I said and when Kairi giggled and Ed beamed, I figured it out. Never mind. I said my eyes wide.

What? Roy asked and I bit my lip.

Well if you really want to know, last night we- Ed started before Kairi interrupted.

Played a good game of checkers. She said, shooting a glare at Ed.

I laughed before picking up a pitcher of milk and pouring myself a glass. I offered one to the others, and they all accepted except Ed, who refused with a look of total disgust on his face. After I finished pouring the milk out, I took a sip and glanced Eds way.

You really should drink your milk. I said, holding up my glass.

Yeah? Why? He asked glaring at the cup held lightly in my hand.

It will make you grow big and strong. I laughed, taking another sip. But its your choice, drink the milk, or be short. I said putting it very simply.

I AM NOT SHORT! He yelled, leaning forward and knocking the glass out of my hand.

Oh! I said jumping backwards as the liquid spilled out everywhere.

Calm down Edward. Roy said glancing over from his conversation with Havoc.

So I take it you dont want to drink it? I asked, smiling.

Of course I dont, milk is disgusting. He said, shaking his head at me. I poured myself another glass and downed the contents quickly, smirking when I finished.

Fine then, stay small forever. I said, picking up the newspaper, the Central Times. Ill look down on you forever. I smiled giving him a wink before turning to an article.

I am NOT small. Ed insisted before letting his head drop to his arms which were resting on the table.

Believe what you want. Roy said, having finished his conversation with Havoc.

I heard Edward mutter something about Roy, and where he could stick a& pineapple? I laughed and Roy just rolled his dark eyes before reading the paper over my shoulder.

Here. I said, handing the paper to Roy. Im done.

Thanks, he said, opening to a page and becoming engrossed in the article.

I still think you should drink it. I said, trying to force the milk on Ed again.

No! Edward shouted, his control snapping. He clapped his hands together and crouching down, placing his hands on the ground, constructing huge stone walls around him. The were seven or eight feet tall, and not even Al could look into the box Edward had hidden himself in.

What did you think to accomplish with this? I asked, hopping up to sit on one wall. If I pour enough in, I could drown you in milk. I said, laughing. I heard Eds gasp but before I could do anything more, Roy interrupted my fun.

Thats enough Dana. He said, snapping his fingers and destroying Edwards walls.

Youre no fun. I said landing, having had leapt high into the air to avoid getting blown to pieces. I clapped my hands together and placed one on a larger piece of stone freezing it. I gave it a quick flick on my fingers and it exploded into tiny ice shards, sharp enough to pierce skin. They fell harmlessly to the floor before melting into a puddle of water, which I froze, deciding to have some different fun.

What is this all about? The Iron Blood Alchemist bellowed running over to us.

Dude, I dont think you should& I said quietly, when he ignored me and kept coming I raised my voice. Sir, LOOK OUT! I shouted, trying to warn him of my ice.

HOLY CRAP! He yelled, screaming like a little girl as he slipped on the puddle and catapulted into the table. I flinched and he leapt to his feet, furious. WHO IS THE ICE ALCHEMIST HERE? He screamed, past all human control.

I am. I said weakly, biting my lower lip. I could see over the angry mans shoulder that Roy, Ed and Kairi were trying their hardest not to burst out laughing at this man. He loomed over me angrily, and I tipped my head back, trying to keep him in my sight without appearing cowardly.

I heard him take a deep shuddering breath. She is only a child. He muttered and I stiffened.

Child? I asked a frown appearing on my face. I am twenty years old. I spat. I am no child.

I am twice your age. He shot back. You are a child to me. He let out a sigh. What were you foolish people doing over here? He asked, a slight tremor of angry still in his voice.

Now, now. The Fuhrer interrupted, having had finished his conversation with Takaomi and Asakura. It was probably just an accident, isnt that right Dana? He asked, smiling kindly at me.

Uh, yeah, accident. I said, smirking slightly.

Mustang? Dana? Takaomi? The Fuhrer called, motioning us over. I quickly evaporated the puddle so that there would be no proof, and stared at my hands in surprise when it worked.

Sweet. I mumbled as we stood at attention in front of the Fuhrer.

You three, as well as Fuery, Falman, Breda, and Hawkeye will be travelling by carriage to the town of (blah), to (blah).

Is Havoc not joining us sir? Takaomi asked, her eye wide, as she leaned forward slightly.

Oh yes, I forgot Havoc, he will be joining you. King Bradley said, and I felt a small smile curve my lips when Takaomi relaxed, looking relieved. You will leave first thing tomorrow, be prepared, you will only be gone for a week or so. He said. We are hoping you live up to our expectations, Takaomi. The Fuhrer said and she bowed to him before taking her leave. May I have a word with you Dana? He asked, reaching out and touching my shoulder. I paused, instinctively looking to Roy. Roy nodded briefly before turning and walking away, back to our table, where he sat and watched us.

You wished to speak with me sir? I asked politely bowing my head, a contradiction to how I behaved a few days ago.

How are you settling in? He asked and my head shot up, an incredulous look on my face.

I am not. I said sharply, wincing inwardly at my tone. I mean, I do not fit in here. I said simply, shrugging my shoulders.

I think you have gained some close friends in the short time you have been here. He said gently, not taking offence to my tone of voice earlier. I would like to offer you a proposal.

What kind of proposal? I asked suspiciously. Do you mean, like a contract?

I suppose. He said, smiling at me. It was hard to hate a man who treated you so kindly. We would like to sign you into the military. Which means you will be permanently in it, working underneath Roy Mustang. He said.

I gave him a horrified look. Always have him as my superior? I asked, my eyes huge.

No, no I said that wrong. He said soothingly. You will start underneath the Flame Alchemist, but you can work your way up through the military. He said and I frowned thinking it over.

And what do I gain out of this? I asked.

Im sorry to say, but we cant let someone with your power and temperament just run around loose on the countryside. He said quietly.

So its join us or die? I asked, sardonically. That is fair.

Im really sorry. Fuhrer King Bradley said apologetically. Thats just the way it has been decided.

Oh god. I said. I have no other option? I asked a hopeful look on my face.

No, please choose quickly. He said.

I choose life. I said, shaking my head. I hope I dont regret this. I mumbled as a jubilant beam appeared on the Fuhrers face.

Good choice. He said. You just need to sign here. He said and I quickly read the form, making sure it said what it was supposed to.

God damn me to hell, I muttered as I signed my life away. And Im an atheist.

The Fuhrer let out a laugh. You may take the state alchemy exam if you wish. He said.

Id prefer not to. I said, starting to turn away.  Now if youd excuse me...

I must insist that you do. He said and I frowned before abruptly nodding.

I will then sir. I said. Now if that is all? I asked quietly.

The next exam is in two weeks, prepare as much as you can. He said and my mouth dropped open.

I cant pass it with only a bloody fortnight to study! I shouted before regaining control. Im, sorry. I said. I am not used to holding back.

You have good spirit Dana, you just need to control yourself. He said before dismissing me with a wave of his hand. You can begin your studying on your mission.

Thank you sir. I said, clenching my jaw tightly.

I walked as calmly as possible past the table, heading outside, dropping a copy of the contract in front of Roy as I passed before heading outside. I stepped outside, walking to the middle of the grounds, letting the wind play with my dark hair. In the field I dropped to my knees before falling over onto the ground. I stared up at the clouds and wondered about what a drastic turn my life had taken in the past week. The meaning of my imprisonment struck me and I moaned in horror.

What have I done? I asked myself, staring up at the sky. I lay there for a long time, just staring up at the clouds. I heard Roy come up to me about an hour later after I had signed that dratted contract.

Congratulations. Roy said smiling down at me. You are now a, and I quote, stupid mother fracking military dog. he laughed. Now come with me, I will help you prepare for the exam before we leave tomorrow.

I glanced up at the hand he now offered down to me. I accepted it and he pulled me to my feet. We spent the entire afternoon and evening in the library, him helping me study, quizzing me and whatnot, and me learning. He found that I was an incredibly fast leaner, and I found memorizing things easy. I went to my room later, lying in bed staring up at the ceiling. Roy slept in the room beside my new one, with a conjoining door between us. Apparently the Fuhrer didnt trust me all that much. I felt like running away and becoming a fugitive just to spite them, but I fell asleep too quickly to escape.



*******



Wake up Dana. A voice said far above me. It is time to go. I opened my eyes, yawning widely and stretching. I let you sleep for as long as I could, but we have to leave now. Roy said, smiling at me. Get dressed and you can eat in the carriage. He said gesturing to a military outfit at the end of my bed.

I frowned suddenly, being so sleepy and disoriented, I only heard half of what he said. I can eat a carriage? I asked sitting up. Why would I want to do that? I asked, genuinely confused. Roy let out a shout of laughter over my confusion before correcting me.

You can eat IN the carriage Dana. He said. Not eat the carriage.

Oh. I mumbled standing up. Roy left the room, leaving me to get dressed and take care of personal matters. Why am I so tired? I asked myself as I ran downstairs to the carriage which was waiting for me outside. I leapt in one and saw Havoc, Hawkeye and Roy stare back at me.

Come sit. Roy said, patting the empty seat beside him. Fuery, Breda, Falman, and Takaomi are in the other carriage, they are already on their way. He said, when I finally noticed they were missing.

I sat down beside him, across from Havoc who sat beside Hawkeye. With the gentle rocking of the carriage, and a feeling of safety around me, I soon fell asleep.

I awoke several hours later in a very strange position. I could feel a heartbeat through my cheek, and I realized with a start that it wasnt mine. I was very warm and content, and I let my eyes slowly open to see where exactly I was. I stared forward trying to figure out what I was looking at.

How was your sleep? Roys voice asked me from above my head. I had been staring at the base of his throat.

Oh. My. God. I said jerking backwards and falling to the floor of the carriage. I had been sitting on Roy Mustangs lap. WHAT THE frack? I thought furiously, trying to remember. I had been curled up on Roys lap, but how the hell had I gotten there?

You started snuggling into me after you fell asleep. Roy said, reading my expression. You climbed on me by yourself.

I placed my head in my hands before standing and sitting back down beside him, as far away from him as possible. I lay my head on carriage side, blushing profusely. Sorry. I mumbled to him, and he just laughed over my embarrassment.

Hawkeye seemed to notice the tears of humiliation spring to my eyes because she moved over on her seat until she was right across from me. I looked up and she gave me an encouraging smile.

None of this will leave the four of us. She whispered softly and I gave her a doubtful look. I will make sure of it. She said patting her holster, I shot her a grateful look and a weak smile. The rest of the ride passed in silence and when we got to our destination I was happy to get out and stretch my legs.

Did you have fun? Takaomi asked me when I tried to step out of the carriage and promptly fell on my face.

Oh, loads. I said sitting up.

On your feet soldier. Mustang said, leaning down and picking me up, placing me on my unsteady feet. Takaomi, help her out. He said which shut her laughter up instantly.

But sir, I- She started. He shot her a dark look over his shoulder as he walked away and she sighed. Yes sir, I will.

I dont need help. I said, taking a wobbly step forward and nearly falling again.

Of course you dont. She said. But I was instructed to help you.

Go help someone who needs it. I said, as I tensed and relaxed my legs. Im fine now.

You need mental help. She muttered under her breath as she started to walk away. I gritted my teeth and clapped my hands together, using alchemy. Water from a nearby stream flew up into my hand, forming a long ice sword.

Shut up. I snarled and she whirled around, staring blankly at the sword held in my hand.

Well find you a nice asylum. She said mockingly, throwing a glance over her shoulder to see where Roy was. Mustang! She yelled when I lunged forward and pressed the tip to her throat. I heard Mustangs furious yell and I saw him run up.

I said, shut up! I shouted, my anger taking over me. I stared at her, my mind struggling to regain my composure. She stared into my conflicted eyes, and I saw her own eyes widen, seeming to realizing I wasnt in control .

You wouldnt! She shouted more for her own reassurance than anything.

Want to bet? I asked, and those words started the flash memories of that awful day. I dropped the sword letting out an ear piecing scream as I fell to my knees. The last thing I saw before passing out, was the memory of that girls face when she died.



*******



I sat up in the bed I was in, looking around frantically. I appeared to be in a hospital room. Aw shoot, an asylum! I thought. I wondered briefly if you got the death sentence for assaulting a fellow soldier, before leaping to my feet. I had the window open and one leg out it when the Fuhrer and Roy came in. I froze, my eyes wide.

Come back inside Dana. The Fuhrer laughed, motioning me back. I slowly came back inside, shooting a worried look to Roy, whose face was expressionless, giving me no hints to my punishment. What were you trying to do with that? He asked and I misinterpreted him.

I was going to leave, sir. I mumbled, talking about my attempt at escape.

I mean your attack on Takaomi Kai. He said and I blinked at him.

I dont know sir. I said, answering honestly. I got angry, and I dont have control over myself when that happens. I said my voice drifting off.

Well there will be consequences for your actions. The Fuhrer said sternly. And you need to learn to control your temper.

Am I going to die? I asked quietly, my eyes on the floor.

What? The Fuhrer asked, astonished. No, why would you think that?

Well normally when one commit a grievous crime, one gets kicked out of the military, and since I am bond by that contract to serve in the military or perish, I just thought& I said before a new thought hit me. Am I going to jail? I asked.

Slow down Dana. The Fuhrer said laughing. You arent going to die, you are staying in the military, and you are not going to jail. He said in one breath. The Colonel here with decide your punishment.

Aw shoot. I said, risking a glance at Mustangs furious face. Thank you sir. I said as the Fuhrer left.

The door shut and I looked at the ground, trying to avoid Mustangs wrath. He didnt say a word and just turned away from me, staring out the window. The suspense was killing me.

Whats it going to be then? I asked. Torture? Physical labour? I frowned, staring at his back. Death by strangulation? My voice rising in pitch when he turned to glare at me.

I want to know what the hell was wrong with you. He said his voice calm but I could see the angry look in his eyes. Takaomi said you looked like you were fighting against yourself. He said taking several strides forward. When he was only one away, he stared down at me, trying to intimidate me.

I watched him warily, my gaze unwavering as he scowled at me. Are you going to tell me the consequences of my actions? I asked my chin raising, a defiant gesture. I take full responsibility for them, whether I was in control or not.

Are you saying you- Roy started before the door burst open, slamming into the wall. We glanced up and saw Takaomi swiftly enter the room. Takaomi what are you doing? Roy demanded when she strode over to me, a transmutation circle drawn on her hand.

Youre going to pay. She hissed angrily as she walked up to me, totally ignoring Roy. She snapped her fingers at me and a flash of electricity shot out striking me straight in the chest. I was knocked clear off my feet and I didnt even have time to react or defend myself before she did it again.

Stop! Roy shouted, snapping his fingers, making the bed beside her explode into flames and knocking her over. I sat on the ground for a few minutes watching in horror as they destroyed the room, trying to hit each other. I tried to stand up, to intervene, when pain shot threw my body. I glanced down at my side, and saw a huge ugly gash in my middle.

I turned my gaze to the ceiling in concentration before standing up, blood dripping from my side. Stop! I shouted, repeating Roy earlier. They either did not hear me over the crashing of Roys bombs, and the snapping and crackling of Takaomis lightning, or just were ignoring me. Either way, they continued fighting. I said, STOP! I roared, lunging forward in between them and their fire and electricity.

I clapped my hands together and extended them to both of them, freezing them and their alchemic explosions mid-strike. There were shouts coming from the hallway and the Fuhrer, and the soldiers underneath Mustang ran in. They stopped in their tracks when they saw Roy and Takaomi covered in ice, their expressions infuriated, their fire and electricity also frozen above ground. They stared in surprise at them before they noticed me, standing in the middle of the mess, my arms extended towards the two of them, my side soaked in blood.

I heard Hawkeyes gasp when her eyes fell on my wound and I smiled slightly for no apparent reason before my gaze fell out of focus. I closed my eyes tightly, and shook my head, refusing to fall unconscious.

What happened? The Fuhrer asked as the soldiers just stood, dumbfounded, in their places.

A little bit of a fight. I said laughing manically, letting my arms drop to my sides. Should I unfreeze them sir? I asked. I can do it without harming anyone.

Yes, Id like their explanation for all this. He agreed, nodding. I walked over to Roys frozen fire and gently tapped it. It respond to my touch and shattered into dozens of tiny fragments. I then did the same to Takaomis electricity, before changing the ice on the two of them to water, letting it run off them. Takaomi seemed to have regained control over herself and she stood there, soaking wet, panting in exertion. Roy stood there too, his breathing also laboured.

Its my fault. I said before pausing. I thought for a second. Why is it always my fault? I asked my eyes filled with tears as I turned to Roy. I had lost quite a bit of blood, which I now stood in, and I was becoming delirious. I fail at life. I said sadly, looking down at my side. And I think, Im going, to die. I announced before falling to the ground.





*******



Why do I keep falling unconscious? I asked without opening my eyes.

Shes awake doctor. A quiet female voice said from above me.

No shoot. I said, sitting up.

Dont try to sit up. The woman said, trying to stop me.

Too late. I said, throwing my legs over the side of the bed.

Doctor? The nurse called and another woman came in, smiling kindly at me.

We still havent sewn you up Dana. The doctor said and my eyes went huge.

Sewn, me, up? I asked, choking on the words. I leapt from the bed and bolted for the door. No one is going to stitch me up like a piece of cloth! I bellowed, skidding into the hall and sprinting down it.

Dana, no! The doctor shouted from the room but I continued running, the pain in my side unnoticed by the fear dominating my mind. I ran outside and let my feet lead me, as my distressed thoughts ricocheted around my head.

You are in enough trouble as it is, dont you think you should go back before you get into more? A quiet voice said from the shadows and I stopped, staring into them, straining my eyes to see who spoke.

Whos there? I demanded, ready to perform alchemy if a threat presented itself. Show yourself!

Go back. The deep voice said. I heard footsteps fall against the pavement as he walked away.

Wait! I called, trying to find out who he was. He stepped into the light before turning back. I saw his dark eyes glint in the sunlight as he locked gazes with me. I opened my mouth to speak when I heard a familiar voice from behind me.

Dana? Hawkeye called and I looked at her, calling out a greeting. When I turned back to look for the mysterious stranger, he was gone. You need to come back to the hospital, the Fuhrer wishes to speak with you.

Again? I asked, following her into a car, which drove us back to the dreaded hospital. I dont want a needle stuck in me. I said to her. I can heal myself.

Oh? She asked not wording her doubt, obviously thinking I was delirious again.

I can. I insisted. I need some water though. I said. We pulled up in front of the large hospital, and Hawkeye helped me out, leading me gently by the arm up the stairs. The Fuhrer already stood in front of Roy and Takaomi, who were all healed and seemed fine.

Dana, if you will stay still, these kind doctors will make you all better. The Fuhrer said soothingly and I saw the doctors take a step forward. My eyebrows shot up and I frowned at them, even though, in the back of my mind, I knew that they were only trying to do their jobs.

Im fine, I can fix it myself, just would someone get me water? I asked, backing away from the people. The nurse who attended my before handed me a glass of water and I clapped my hands and there was a flash of white-blue light. When the light faded, fresh skin covered my wound. I smiled at my work and looked up at their astonished faces.

How did you do that? One doctor asked is surprise.

Uh, I used the water vapour in the air as a base for the water in the glass to flow through onto my wound. Then I covered my injury fully with the water and transmuted it to ice. It then pulled my skin, stretching it tightly over my gash. I said. My ice then changed to water and evaporated into the air. Ill admit, my body will focus on regenerating the strength of my skin on that large of surface area, which will make me physically weaker for a period of time. I said staring at my wound. I am not skilled in understanding the way this all works, but that is what I think generally happened. I said smiling. And you thought I was crazy. I laughed lightly, grinning at Hawkeye.

I saw Fuhrer Bradleys eyes widen at my abilities and I could almost see the gears in his mind working.

I have the stories of the other two. He said and I stared at him, waiting for him to continue. If this hadnt continued and only one attack had been made, you, he pointed to me. Would spend some time in the military prison. I froze for a second before asking the question that was on our minds.

But&? I asked, wanting to know my punishment.

But, she struck back against you. He said. Which just would of made her go to jail with you.

And Mustang? I asked and he held up a hand.

Then the Colonel intervened, protecting you from attack, but I can see if got a little out of hand with you two as well. The Fuhrer said, now gesturing to Roy and Takaomi. Then Dana has to complicate things further by trying to break the fight up, which she succeeded in doing.

You cant be saying Im the only one at fault! Takaomi said leaping to her feet. She started all of this. She pointed an accusing finger in my direction.

Let him continue. I said turning back to the Fuhrer. We all take responsibility for our actions, and we will all pay the price for them. I said placing great emphasis on we.

I decided that you all redeemed yourself slightly, and that jail was too harsh of a punishment. He said. Takaomi by not fighting back in the first fight and protecting others by not inciting your wrath further. He said and I shot an astonished look at Takaomi.

Not incite my wrath further? I asked myself mentally. Bullshoot, she was taunting me the entire time. I thought furiously, but remained silent.

The Colonel defended Dana by taking Takaomis attention away from her and placing it solely on himself. The Fuhrer said. And Dana by breaking up the fight between the Colonel and Takaomi.

He continued praising and reprimanding us in turn while my mind drifted to other things. Im bored. I thought lazily before snapping back to attention when I realized I hadnt been listening to a word he had said.







I have decided that you will each do 72 hours of community service back at Central. He said, but I knew he wasnt finished. And, you will help each other on the two main things you three need to do around here. He said and I looked confused.

We need to do something sir? I asked.

Yes, like your exam, and Takaomis assessment. He said and I froze. I had forgotten about the test. We will leave Hawkeye, Fuery, Breda, and Falman to finish the mission.

You forgot Havoc again sir. Takaomi threw in, before I even realized the Fuhrer had started talking again.

Havoc will be escorting you three back to Central. The Fuhrer said. And so will Major Armstrong.

Whos Major Armstrong? I asked and the door slammed open, revealing a really tall, muscular man.

Who is Major Armstrong? He shouted, walking up to me. I had to crane my neck just to keep his face in sight when he stood in front of me. I am Major Alexander Louis Armstrong, THE STRONG ARM ALCHEMIST! Hs bellowed, nearly blowing my eardrums out.

OKAY! I yelled back, trying to silence him. I CAN HEAR YOU, IM NOT DEAF!

The Fuhrer chuckled and we both looked at him curiously. You five can leave as soon as Havoc gets here.

Here, and ready. Said Havoc as he stood in the doorway, leaning up against the doorframe. I saw Takaomi eyes light up with delight at the sight of him, which made me start laughing. She looked so comical. I covered my laughter with some fake coughs and fell flat on my face when the Major patted me on the back, trying to help.

Dude, not cool. I yelped from the ground shooting a glare a Takaomi who didnt even try to cover her laughter.

The Major lifted me off the ground with one hand. I will carry you to the carriage, since you are obviously too weak to stand on your own to feet. He announced.

WHAT? I yelled as he started walking out the door and down the hallway. PUT ME DOWN!

You seemed to have proven yourself incapable of walking, so the Major is helping out. Roy said, walking beside us. Its just until the carriage, just go along with it. He said and I shot him a fierce glare. He laughed and Armstrong walked us outside, with Takaomi, Roy and Havoc in tow. Armstrong climbed into the carriage, placing me gently on a seat. I scooted myself into a corner, as far away from the others as possible. Havoc sat down beside me, much to Takaomis displeasure. Takaomi kept shooting me dark looks and I concentrated on playing with my bottle of water. Transmuting the water inside from liquid, to solid, to gas, in different orders.

Hey Havoc? I said, sliding over to sit closer to him. Takaomi stared at me from across the carriage, trying to figure out what I was doing. Major Armstrong had just struck up a loud conversation with Roy, so I felt fairly confident that Takaomi wouldnt hear our conversation.

Yes? Jean Havoc asked, turning to look at me. I smiled kindly at him before motioning him to lean closer to me. He obeyed, giving me a suspicious look when my grin turned demonic. Roy glanced over and I flashed him a totally innocent look, inwardly laughing.

You know you can confide in me, right? I asked, looking up into his bright blue eyes.

I can? He asked, looking slightly surprised.

You can. I said, nodding. Can I ask you a very personal question?

That would depend on the question, now wouldnt it. He said, staring warily at the frozen water bottle in my hands.

Id like to know, I said, smiling sweetly at him. Do you like Takaomi? I asked, and saw his gaze quickly flick to her before turning back to me.

Well that was out of the blue. He said and I saw a slight blush cover his cheekbones, a broad grin crossed my face and he flinched slightly. And I thought I was cleverly hiding it. Havoc spoke quietly, so Takaomi had no chance of overhearing. You wont tell her will you? He asked, looking distressed.

Of course I wont. I promised soothingly, with every intention of telling her.

Well I have a question for you. He said smiling, leaning back in his seat.

Oh? I asked, my eyebrows raising. And what question might that be?

Do you like the Colonel? He asked and I laughed.

Of course not. I said, my voice higher pitched than usual. I saw him smirk over that telling action. I dont! I insisted, my voice stronger.

I was honest with you, dont you think it would be fair if you were too? He asked, also leaning back against the soft back cushion.

You rhymed. I pointed out, laughing slightly. Havoc rolled his eyes and gestured for me to answer his question. I suppose. I admitted and grimaced over the triumphant look on Havocs face. Just a tiny bit. I said, making an inch between my index finger and my thumb.

The rest of the ride passed quickly, the five of us silent once again. The only sound was of me playing with my water bottle, transmuting the water inside.

Do you need some help? Major Armstrong asked, and I shook my head vehemently before easily exiting the carriage.

What were you and Havoc talking about? Takaomi asked, walking beside me as we walked into the main building.

Nothing important. I said, entering Mustangs office. Now, whens your assessment? I asked her, turning her attention from the topic.

Next week, same day as your exam. Takaomi said, letting me get away with changing the subject.



*******



The last week has pasted by in a blur. I thought to myself as I climbed the steps to begin the written part of my exam. I was a little curious as to what would happen if I failed it, but I pushed that dark thought to the back of my mind as I sat down.

You may begin. The Fuhrer announced to the small group of us who were taking the test. I stared into space before jerking back to reality and flipping my test over. Long minutes turned into hours of scribbling down answers, as best as I could. I was doing fairly well until my hand started cramping up. I gave up then, writing down random words for the rest of the questions. When it was finally over, I walked outside, inhaling a deep breath of crisp, fresh air. I then had to walk straight to another room, where my interview would be held.

Come sit down Dana. The Fuhrer called, pointing to a chair sitting in front of him and a few other higher ups. I calmly walked over and sat down, my mind feeling drained and gone. I was already sitting on it when I realized that it only had three legs.

I should really pay closer attention. I mumbled to myself when the Fuhrer spoke again.

Well congratulations, you passed the written part of the exam, even if it was only barely. He said and I rolled my eyes.

Whoop-de-do. I said sarcastically, my head pounding with a migraine I had obtained during the exam.

Well Dana, why do you want to be a state alchemist? Brigadier General Grande asked.

You cant be serious. I laughed, shaking my head. I am being forced to take this test and become a state alchemist. I said, tossing my long hair over my shoulder. My purple eyes flashed in the light when I leaned back in the chair, unconcerned of whether the chair had three legs or not.

If you become a state alchemist, will you follow orders from your superiors? The Brigadier asked. My mouth twisted into a snarl for a moment before I regained control.

I will follow reasonable commands. I said, my voice tight with anger. I was tired, hungry and cranky, and I wanted to get this over with and fail. Then I planned to go to bed and sleep for a week.

Only reasonable? He asked and I saw one eyebrow raise in question.

I will not kill innocent people just because the military tells me to. I said shrugging my shoulders. I need a good reason.

Your job is to carry out your orders, nothing more, nothing less. Grande said, shooting me a dark look that sliced through the darkness.

Then as a higher ranking officer, it is your duty to give reasonable commands. I folded my arms across my chest, a challenging gesture. The table of men remained silent, studying me, before the Fuhrer spoke, breaking the silence.

This will conclude our interview, Dana, you pass. The Fuhrer said, standing up. The practical is next, come along. He said, personally leading me to an open field with raw elements. There were few other people who were also supposed to do the practical and I felt my gut twist with anxiety. The first man created a huge stone statue in the shape of a lion. It came to life, tearing around the field, refusing to obey its master.

I saw it head for the Fuhrer, putting him I danger. I acted on pure instinct and raw adrenaline. I clapped and fell into a crouch, placing both hands on the ground making a ground shaking explosion occur. When the smoke cleared, everyone looked up to see a giant ice monster, standing much taller than the stone lion. The lion opened its huge mouth and let out a roar which shook me to my very core, I extended my hands and my own monster bared its teeth. I swung my hands together and my ice creature step forward and swiftly bite into the lions neck, slicing clear through its neck. The lions head fell towards the ground, putting others in danger. I saw my error and quickly transmuted the head and body of the lion into a light rain. A rainbow formed across the sky and I heard a collected sigh of pleasure come from a crowd of people nearby. I quickly snapped my fingers at my obedient monster, and it came and sat behind me, its huge body towering over me.

Well Dana you seem to have passed the practical with flying colours. The Fuhrer announced, smiling at me. I flashed him a grin before I evaporated my monster into the air. You may leave. He said and I saluted him, bowing slightly. I ran with only my soft bed in mind, when I ran into Roy.

Howd you do? He asked, staring down at me. Did you fail?

I passed. I said nonchalantly before smirking at him. Im climbing my way up the ranks. I said before looking around. Wheres Takaomi? I asked. I want to tell her that I passed.

I dont know, Im looking for Havoc myself, but I havent seen either of them for a while now. Roy said shrugging. And Congratulations. He smiled. You are a higher ranking military dog now. He said. Im going to check the office for those two, you coming? He asked over his shoulder even as he walked away.

I guess. I said, thinking wistfully of my bed. Hey, wait up! I said, chasing after him. Ill sleep after I tell Takaomi. I promised myself. And maybe Ill brighten her day with telling her about Havoc liking her.

I fell into step beside Roy as we walked up to the office. We stood outside the office door. I heard some talking inside, but I couldnt make out the words, or the voices. Roy reached for the doorknob when I reached out and grabbed his hand, stopping him.

I dont think we should intrude. I said, giving him a troubled look. It doesnt feel right. I said. He smiled at me before giving my hand a squeeze and using his other to open the door. He entered the room, pulling me gently along behind him. Havoc and Takaomi looked up at us from their conversation, and they both blushed.

What the hell are you two doing? Roy asked, his voice taking on a disapproving edge.

I think I know. I said, pulling on my hand, which was still firmly clasped in Roys. Come on, lets go.

Oh yeah, did you pass your exam? Takaomi asked me and I smiled.

Yeah, I did, thanks for asking. How did you do on your assessment? I asked, trying to prolong our small talk.

Yeah, apparently I smashed the time record. She said, I saw Roy lean forward, looking interested.

Why, what was your time? He asked curiously. I twirled a strand of hair around my index finger as Roy and Taka conversed. I stared at Takaomi and Havoc for a moment before smiling. They are such a cute couple. I thought to myself. I hope they get together, that would be sweet. I suddenly grinned. Ill tell Taka about Havoc tonight. I decided with that ridiculous smile on my face.

How about we have a party for you two smart ladies? Havoc suggested to us, and I saw Takaomi look delighted, I was intrigued as well, but parties werent really my thing.

Sure a party sounds like fun! Takaomi said before looking confused. Did you just try to pick up both of us at once?

No, I wouldnt do that. Havoc said. At least, not in front of the Colonel. he added jokingly. I was still laughing as Havoc ushered us out the door. Come back in about three hours. He said, closing the door behind us. I walked with Takaomi around Central, window shopping and chatting. Several hours later I glanced into a shop and saw a clock.

Oh shoot! I said, seeing the late time. I thought you were keeping track of the time! I accused as Takaomi and I ran towards the main building.

I thought you were! She shouted as we ran. Oh well, just shut up and run! She called back. We ran flat out all the way there and several minutes later we were sprinting up the stairs. We bolted down the hallways and skidded to a stop to catch our breaths outside the office. I opened the door and confetti streamed down around us. I laughed and stared at all the streamers and a large banner with the word Congratulations on it.

Surprise. Havoc said sarcastically, as he came up and gave Takaomi a hug. Mustang came forward and handed me a box with holes in it.

This is for passing. Roy said and I held the box up to my ear. Dont shake it. Roy warned as a warm tongue licked my ear through one of the holes.

Oh! I cried in astonishment. Aw, hes so cute! I said when I opened the box a little white puppy poked his head out. I lifted him into my arms and cuddled him before beaming at Roy. Thank you! I said, before handing the puppy to Taka and leaping into his arms. I love him! I mumbled into his jacket and I felt his arms wrap around my back.

Youre very welcome. He said over my head. I pulled back, embarrassed, but still really happy. We played with my new puppy for the next hour or so, dancing along with music whenever the mood struck us. After we ate cake, a slow dance came on.

Uh Taka, I was, uh, wondering, Havoc stuttered with a blush on his adorable face.

Yes Jean? Takaomi asked.

Wouldyouliketodancewithme? He said in one breath. Takaomi looked confused and asked him to repeat himself. Would you like to dance with me? He asked again, more slowly.

Id love to! Takaomi said, leaping to her feet as she accepted. I was thinking about what to name my new doggie when Roy came up to me.

Hey. He said. I looked up and smiled at him.

Yeah? I asked, gently petting my new puppy.

Care to dance with me? He asked and I bit my lower lip, pretending to think.

I thought youd never ask. I laughed. But what about my darling boy here? I asked and Fuery leaned forward.

Ill watch him! He said eagerly. I smiled and handed my tiny puppy to Fuery.

Thanks Kain. I said, standing and taking Roys hand. We stepped out onto the dance floor and I placed one of my hands on his shoulder gingerly and he held my other in one of his hands. He cupped my waist gently, and we started rocking back and forth smoothly to the soft music. When the song ended, he led me off the dance floor and I collected my tiny puppy from Kain Fuery.

Thanks again Kain. I said smiling as I picked my dog up into my arms, cuddling him against my chest.

No problem. Fuery said, getting to his feet.

Roy and I stepped outside as the party ended and stood in the cool air, a comfortable silence between us. I saw Havoc lead Takaomi into the parking lot and towards his car. My mouth dropped open and I exchanged a knowing look with Roy.

Can I hold him? Roy asked me, and I nodded, handing the tiny puppy over to Roy. The puppy whimpered once, afraid to be leaving his mommy.

Shush darling, its alright. I said in a low comforting voice and the puppy settled down at once, staring at me with big brown eyes as Roy gently petted him. Good boy.

Do you know what you are going to name him? Roy asked curiously.

I think Ill name him Troy. I said before bursting into laughter. Look! I said, pointing to the car which Taka was now driving. Hes giving her driving lessons.

I fell to my knees laughing, clutching my middle. Roy just chuckled once before watching me roll on the ground laughing. I finally stopped laughing and looked up at him from the grass. What is it Roy? I asked as he stared at me. He plopped the puppy down onto my stomach and flopped down beside me. Hi there cutie. I said the puppy, who was going to be called Troy.

Hey. Roy said and I laughed again. He lay on the ground beside and we watched the stars in silence, the only sound audible being Troys panting breaths. A few hours later, Takas driving lesson stopped and we walked with them upstairs. Havoc gave Taka a light kiss on the lips before he turned and walked off to the dormitory, leaving Takaomi breathless.

Cmon Taka. I said, pulling on her arm. You can swoon later. I said beaming. They were just so cute together, him being so tall, and her so short. She allowed me to pull her to her room, and I opened the door and gave her a little push inside. Night. I called before closing the door behind me. I heard high-pitched giggling on the other side of the door and I laughed as I walked away. Roy led me to my room, which connected to his with an conjoining door.

Sweet Dreams. Roy smiled as he walked into his room.

Good Night Roy. I called, walking into my room. As I got undressed and ready for bed, my imagination started running away with me, imagining what he was doing at this precise moment, and especially, what he looked like naked. I grinned and shook my head, trying to rid myself of those thoughts, but they remained and I laughed to myself as I climbed into bed. A few minutes later I heard Roys door open and his deep voice talk to someone else. I tipped my head to one side, trying to eavesdrop on their conversation, but it ended almost as soon as it started. I was nearly asleep when I heard a soft thumping noise and my mouth dropped open.

You cannot be serious Roy. I muttered as the thumping continued. The thumping stopped just as Roy let out a strangled shout. OH MY GOD! I yelled, placing a pillow over my head. Jeez, why cant they make these walls thicker? I mumbled as I crawled down further into my bed.

I stayed awake for the rest of the night, my puppy sleeping contentedly at the foot of my bed. I managed to sleep for the last few minutes before my alarm went off, jarring me out of my daze. I slammed my fist down on the alarm clock, smashing it to pieces.

MoFo! I snarled at it and Troy looked up, staring innocently at me. I clapped my hands together and repaired it before getting out of bed and climbing into the shower. I sang to myself as I showered and I was still singing after I got dressed and walked into my bedroom.

It gets so lonely being evil. I sang as I pulled on my military uniform. What Id do to see a smile, even for a little while. I sang, racing down the stairs, I entered the mess hall and kept singing, obvious to the other people. And no one loves you when youre evil. I sang sadly, and I saw some people give me sympathetic looks. I paused before leaping up onto a table. Im lying through my teeth! Your tears are all the company I need!

Off the table Dana. Hawkeye said as her and others laughed at my little performance. I got a round of applause and I took a deep bow before hopping off the table. I walked over and sat beside Takaomi, my face going pale seeing Roy who looked furious.

Oh my god, I heard him having& I thought to myself cringing in embarrassment.

Man Dana, you look like youve seen a ghost. Taka said, looking up at my white face.

More like a heard a horny ghost last night. I said scowling at Roy. I didnt get a wink of sleep last night because of you.

What are you talking about? Roy asked angrily. I was kept up all night by the sounds you and your friend made. He shot back before taking a sip of his black coffee.

I did not have sex last night. I yelled furiously and a few people looked up from their conversations. Dont try to shift the blame of your noisy loving onto me!

What?! Roy asked, an incredulous look on his face.

People, people. Takaomi interrupted lazily. Calm down. She said before tugging on Havocs sleeve. Cmon Havoc, lets go take a walk. She said and they walked off. When they were halfway out the door, Taka called back to us. I was outside you guys doors with an amp and my bass guitar.

I am going to KILL YOU! I shrieked, leaping to my feet, fully prepared to give chase.

No you dont. Roy said, grabbing a hold of my waist, holding back.

Let go of me. I shouted. I lost an entire nights rest because of that little twerp! I roared, straining against Roys grip.

STOP DANA! Roy yelled.

Ah, its nice to hear Mustang shout at someone else for a change. Edward said from behind us. Its music to my ears.

Shut up Pipsqueak. I shot at him as I flailed wildly in Roys arms.

I AM NOT SHORT! Ed yelled at the top of his lungs. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD!

You are. I said, calming down. Now that I had my temper in check, I was beginning to see the humour of it all. Roy didnt let go of me, obviously concerned I would bolt after Takaomi. Let go of me. I said to Roy as I watched Edward seethe with anger.

Fine, but dont go after her. Roy warned, letting me go.

Too much paperwork and youd get in trouble, yeah, yeah. I laughed, shrugging as I went back to the table. I suddenly froze, my eyes searching the ground around me. Wheres Troy? I asked, my eyes wide.

I dont know, sorry. All the people at our table said and I bolted upstairs, checking my room for Troy.

Hes not here Roy, what do I do? I asked, turning my worried gaze to Roy.

Lets search the grounds and then check Central. Roy suggested and I nodded briefly before following him quickly outside.

Troy? I called as we looked for my little puppy. TROY?! I screamed, getting extremely upset. My mind was racing through the gruesome possibilities and my heart had sunk to my feet. I fell to my knees as I wept. Troy? I sobbed.

Get up. Roy ordered. We need to find the dog and you are no use in this state. He said, roughly pulling me to my feet.

We searched the grounds before extending our search into the city, searching the streets for my small white puppy. I walked into a back alley, calling softly for my dog.

Troy? I asked, trying to see in the darkness, a close to impossible feat. Where are you Troy? I whispered.

I believe this belongs to you. A voice said from behind me. I whirled around and saw the man with blue hair and dark eyes holding my little puppy by the scruff of his neck. You should take better care of it.

Oh Troy. I said, running forward. I accepted my dog into my arms, smiling up at the man. Thank you so much, how can I ever repay you? I asked even as I turned my gaze to little Troy. I looked up when I received no reply and I saw that the man had disappeared, again. Damnit. I mumbled as I walked out of the alley.

You found him! Roy said, running over to us.

Yeah. I said, smiling down at my puppy, whose white fur was dirty. But my baby needs a bath.

We walked slowly back to the office, and I looked for Takaomi and Asakura, who would surely want to help bathe Troy. We entered the office and spotted Jean and Taka chatting while sitting at the table.

Hey you two. I said brightly. We found Troy.

You had lost him? Takaomi asked. Jeez Dana, your first day with him and you lose him.

Aw shut up. I grumbled going to sit beside them. So wheres your little cousin? I asked, smirking when Takaomis eye flew wide open. You forgot about her, didnt you?

Oops. Takaomi said. Shes still with Hughes.

Ill call him now. Roy said, sitting down at his desk and picking up the phone. Hughes? He asked and I rested my chin on my hands while staring at him. Yeah, Ill send Havoc, Takaomi, and Dana over to get her. He said and I frowned.

WHY DO I HAVE TO GO???? I mouthed glaring. He smiled before listening to the phone.

What is it? He asked in a slightly suspicious tone. I heard a voice on the other end as I stood up to walk over to Roy, but I didnt catch what he said. Roy suddenly slammed the phone onto the hook violently, snarling at it.

Dont take it out of the phone sir. Hawkeye said, coming into the room.

Woah, what did Hughes say? Takaomi asked, eyes wide.

Nothing, just go fetch your cousin. Roy snapped, before turning back to his paperwork.

You dont need to bite other peoples heads off. I whispered to him, leaning down and placing my index finger on his nose, one arm draped around his back. Try to calm down Roy. I said, before straightening up and walking after Taka.

What did you say to him? Takaomi asked finally as we walked to Maes Hughess house. He had a look of utter shock and confusion on his face afterwards.

Really? I asked, laughing.

What did you say? She asked again.

Nothing much. I replied, quickening the pace. I suddenly stopped in my tracks. Wheres Troy?

Riza is letting him play with Black Hayate, her puppy. Takaomi said. And I let out a sigh of relief.

Thank god, I thought I lost him. I said. Again. I added as we continued our walk. Well? Go knock then. I told her and she frowned at me before doing so.

Hello. Gracia Hughes said, opening the door. Asakura is just gathering her stuff, wont you please come in? We followed her to the living room and sat down on a couch.

Hi! A little girl said, coming over to us. My names Elicia, whats yours?

Im Taka. Takaomi said, smiling down at Elicia.

Thats a funny name. The child said, twirling her pigtails in her hands.

Its short for Takaomi. My friend said, not taking offence at the girls comment.

Oh. Elicia said before turning to me. And who are you?

My name is Dana. I told her and she smiled.

Nice to meet you Taka and Dana. She said before skipping off into another room.

What the hell have you two been up to? Asakura asked, entering the room. I found out about your fights. She said, glaring at us. And congrats on passing you two.

Thanks. I said sarcastically, standing to leave. Thank you for everything. I called to Gracia and Maes Hughes.

No problem. Maes said, holding Elicia. How did you like our little girl? He asked and we smiled.

She is adorable. I said with Takaomi nodding in agreement Thanks again. I said as we left, closing the door behind us.

How was your visit with the Hughes? Takaomi asked her cousin.

Fun. Asakura said. How was your fight with the Colonel and Dana? She asked darkly, refusing to forgive us for it.

It was a spur of the moment action. I said, rolling my eyes. No big deal, no one was seriously hurt.

Hey I nearly crapped my pants when you had the knife to my throat. Takaomi said and Kura gasped.

You had a knife to her throat? She demanded, staring at me.

I suppose I did. I said and Kura stopped in her tracks. I wouldve said it was more of a sword. I said, shrugging. Takaomi and I kept walking side-by-side and Kura ran to catch us.

Okay, so why did you change targets if she was the one who attacked you? Kura asked Takaomi. That makes no sense.

Mustang got in the way, and was defending her. Takaomi said. I dont know what went through my mind. She said, turning her blue eyes to the sky.

Then you broke up the fight? Kura asked me, and I gave her and abrupt nod. I heard you got this huge gash down your side.

Yep. I said, my voice deliberately nonchalant.

No one got seriously hurt, my @$$. Kura snarled and I continued walking, ignoring her. We finished our short walk and entered the office.

Wheres Troy? I asked Hawkeye and Roys head jerked up.

What? He asked and I laughed.

Troy, not Roy. I said, grinning as he frowned, going back to his paperwork.

With Black Hayate. Hawkeye said, pointing to a corner where the two pups wrestled and played. I walked over to them and scooped Troy up into my arms, giving Black Hayate a pat on the head.

We need to give my baby a bath. I said, smiling down at Troy, whose coat was more brown than white.

Ill help! Taka offered and Kura nodded as well.

If you want to. I said with a small shrug.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TakaomiKai3 on June 20, 2008, 2:59:47 PM

TakaomiKai3 on
TakaomiKai3heh heh heh i helped write the story! sorta, not really

dani416 on June 20, 2008, 3:11:03 PM

dani416 on
dani416You should submit your verision for ppl to read Taka. It's better than mine. lol. And you helped a lot with that story. lol I like the Havoc driving lessons part. =D and darling little Troy. lol

dani416 on June 20, 2008, 3:13:56 PM

dani416 on
dani416Oh, and i love the part where you and i fight. That was awesome. lol or the part where Roy finds me after ditching him and running away. lol. Damn, now i want to read the story again. It was shockingly pretty good. lol. Fairly funny. ooh. Which story was the one with "Colonel Mustard"? That was hilarious.

Pegasus on June 16, 2008, 2:36:55 PM

Pegasus on
PegasusWow... I just read the first half of the story, and it's awesome! You have got awesome writing skills, really =D

This afternoon I'll try to find time to read the other half, I promise =D