Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

just trying something new red this to find out more about what i'm doing if you want to join in by all means go ahead.
thank you.
dark+(

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled






Topic and comment



I'm trying to take a different aproch to wrighting so I need you

To wright in and say any thing; if you feel it's important than post on here I'm gona put some things on and add my two cents about what I think about them so please join in and say what ever you what flame or comment. Thank you.







First:

So many people are dissing yuri and yori art and wrighting. I think if you don't like don't read or look at it. And if you're a religoes extermest why are you looking at it any way. If it's just to flame and bad mouth them for it. Shut the hell up and quit viewing the stuff. if you have a life go do something with it; and if you don't find a date or something.



Second:

The people that are saying there a lesbin or gay; good for you; you are being unquie. But I'm going to tell you I personally don't find guyxguy very attractive. But I am a guy and so like most straight guys do like girlxgirl but there are lines that can be crossed with all of them.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment