Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The meeting

What happens when there are TWO Omnitrixes? Trouble and more frequent visits from Vilgax.

Chapter 1 - The meeting

Chapter 1 - The meeting
"When you walk away
You don''t hear me say please
Oh baby, don''t go
Simple and clean is the way that you''re making me feel tonight
It''s hard to let it go..."


The oddest sight to ever behold was seen, as a female Cridum (the alien name of XLR8) sang while running through the streets of our NYC. Its lizard-like voice was soft, and it managed to sing it pretty well. You could say that this Cridum was a lilac version of Ben''s, as it possessed black in the same areas as his Cridum. The really only difference was the lilac instead of blue. Even the Omnitrix symbol was the same.


A loud, monotonous electric beeping could be heard, slowly fading. The alien stopped its singing, to take off into an underground parking area. Sliding underneath an RV just in time, a lime green flash of light overcame the female Cridum, lasting for about three seconds. In place of Cridum, there was a human female, clothed in a lilac shirt with thick black lining its collar, its short-sleeves, and a black line extending from the collar line to the hem. She also wore beige cargo pants, white shoes with black markings in specific areas, and an all-too familiar alien device wrapped around her right wrist.


She burst into laughter, her shoulder length black tresses with red tips and red bangs flipping into her face. Crawling from underneath the RV, she stood up, wiping her gravel-covered clothing. The tiny specks of gravel easily freed from her clothing.

"That''s the last time I go Speedy." She said, walking into a tall, slightly overweight man about the age of sixty.


"Oops, sor-" She said, but noticed the intense stare he had at her watch, "I better be going..." As she maneuvered past him, she noticed two bickering ten year olds, one with ginger hair and the other brown.


“Bu-” Grandpa Max said, stopping to think this over. Could he be 100% sure? he just kept silent, and Max hadn’t heard the old man start to talk.


"You dweeb! I could /so/ beat you at basketball!" The ginger haired girl argued, putting her hands upon her waist and glaring at the brown haired boy.


"No way! At least not with Four arms!" The boy said, sneering a bit. She was a bit confused, what did he mean by ''Four Arms''? She could show him a real Four Arms, but the Omnitrix was currently recharging.


"Ben, which would be cheati-" The ginger haired girl said, stopping when she noticed someone was listening other than Grandpa Max, "Oh, hi there. My name''s Gwen and this shrimp is Ben."


"My name''s Maxine, but call me Max." She said, smiling. Max was completely oblivious of the device attached to Ben''s skinny wrist. Instead, the eleven year old decided to chat with the slightly shorter ten year old.


"Kids, will you please stop bickering?" Grandpa Max said jadedly, before massaging his forehead. Did he really see /another/ Omnitrix upon that girl''s wrist? Who did she say she was? Max? This was far too odd for Grandpa Max, of who was too nervous to look at her. Was he going insane?


"We stopped, Gramps." Gwen said flatly, looking over the slightly older girl, "So, Max, where are your parents?" Gwen couldn''t help but ask. Maybe Max could stay with them over the summer; she was already beginning to like her.


Max had to force back tears, as the very memories of her parents ran throughout her head. "I don''t have any...they died a while back. I''m an orphan."


Gwen and Ben both couldn''t help but show a surprised face, they would''ve never known. Gwen''s face showed pity, and sorrow, while Ben''s was mainly respect.


"I--I''m sorry, Max." Ben spoke up, his voice soft. It was only when he hung his head low, hair drooping to his face, did he notice her Omnitrix. It was currently on red, but then flashed lime green.


"You have an Omnitrix, too?" Ben blurted, startling Gwen, Max, and Grandpa Max. "I have one, too." He boasted.




Max was a bit nervous; Ben seemed a bit too obnoxious, and she was afraid because of the little ''visit'' Vilgax had paid to her. Max thought Ben was with Vilgax. She pressed a button on the side, twisted the ''dial'' a bit, looking at the silhouettes of aliens, until finding one. Slamming down the dial with her right hand, a lime green light overcame her, and within a few moments, she was no longer human. It was time to get out of here...




“Uh oh!” She said, her voice lizard-like as she started to ‘run’ off at her top speed, frightened. All you could see of her was a lilac and black blur as she sped off from the entrance. Gwen tried to stop Max, but it was already to late...
[/font][/size]

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ChopperGlompage on July 7, 2006, 10:24:10 AM

ChopperGlompage on
ChopperGlompageGAH! TINY PRINT! MY GLASSES CANNOT HELP ME! oh wait...my glasses make things look smaller *tries to read without glasses* GAH! TINY PRINT! I CANNOT READ IT AT ALL!

GhostFreak060 on June 23, 2006, 12:53:44 AM

GhostFreak060 on
GhostFreak060I can't see it...