Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Histroy

My frist fan fiction it is about a laps in time which a boy link travels though.

Chapter 1 - Histroy

Chapter 1 - Histroy
Along time ago in a land far away, evil roamed and seeked fear. The King was had died over 1 year then. His daugter Princess or now Queen Zelda had taken over. Times were bad towns were burning or laying in ashes. In the great forest of Kunable; a town had risen. A child was born who was to save them all, or so they thought. This childs mother was the King's wife 20 years ago before he died. The boy had a twin also a boy, who was treated as a weakling. When the king died the evil came out of hiding...Ganondorf. All of the adults vanished in Kunable. The chosen child had been trained in sword fighting; the other thought himself. The chosen child's name was Jauane (Jos-an-new-e) and the other was Link (link XDD). Jauane was sent to fight Ganondorf and save Zelda; he failed and link saw his brother death. Link practice for years and eventually he got as or even better than his brother Jauane. He fought and defeted Ganondorf..or so he thought. Ganon was sealed undergroud of Castle Town and the Hyrule Castle. Hyrule faded into the past and was left but spirts remand for the evil destroied Hyrule without them knowing. As the past's present ended the present's future began.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment