Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Present's Past is It's future

My frist fan fiction it is about a laps in time which a boy link travels though.

Chapter 2 - Present's Past is It's future

Chapter 2 - Present's Past is It's future
About 200 years later the Land of Hyrule was took down by the evil without a soul knowing. A young farmer boy was touring the near by forest when finding ruins of buildings and stone walls. It look as if a town was there at one point; behond that he found a large pit with a building buried in it.


(road way and a wall he found in the Forest)

A golden stone with swords with stabed in it marking the enterance to a large section of ruins. As he walked in he saw a wooden door amazingly intact.
The door had a the royal chrest and the trifroce on the other side. Opened the door and he was stuck by such force that it konck him out.
When he woke up he was surrounded by amazing temple that, all light was dirceted towards the center there was a sword grabed in a golden rock in the shape of the trifroce. In his love he pulled the sword out then a women appeared then began to talk.
She said "I...am...Zelda..you are Links susscer yes? This is Hyrule about 300 years ago. Your family has been negetaive of your history expect for you..so we have chose you to save your family the past has been interfered with....

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment