Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The merchants' army

This story is just for fun. Only five chapters. It's about how crazy merchants can be if you don't buy their stuff.

Chapter 1 - The merchants' army

Chapter 1 - The merchants' army

Alan''s POV

  I was walking down the streets of Geffen and I saw my friend Marisa. She was a thief. We knew each other for only two years. I ran towards her. "Hey Marisa!" I called out. She looked at me and wave. Man she had the prettiest smile ever. I wish she was my girlfriend, but she belongs to Mark. He''s also a thief, but I look way better than him. I always say that and Marisa ends up slapping me or punching me. To me those were punches and slaps of love. I know that she is only trying to get my attention by going with that Mark guy. I was too busy daydreaming of Marisa that I didn''t know where I was going. Marisa called out to me, "Alan look out!"

"Huh?" Bang! I hit the pole before I could stop. "Oh my god! Alan are you ok!?" She ran to where I was at. "Whew...at least you''re not bleeding." I got up and looked around. To my surprise I saw everyone on the streets had stopped to see what was happening. I blushed a little. I was totally embarrassed! Marisa and I walked away quickly. "That was embarrassing!"

"Then don''t do it again!" She slapped me. This time a little harder. "Dang you must really love me a lot! Huh?"

"What!? You are so immature!" Wow. She used the words you, are, so and immature together. "I love you too baby-cakes!"

"Grrrrrrrr.......Alan......" Uh-oh she said my name through gritted teeth! "You are so dead! Come here you dumb, immature mage!"

"Oh boy....run!!! Evil witch attacks!!!" I started running for my life. "Come back here coward!" Mans she runs pretty fast. I started to daydream again. It was like playing tag with her in the park. ''Catch me if you can Marisa!''

 ''Ok!'' Sigh. My daydream ended when I fell into a ditch. "Oof!"

"Alan are you ok!?" Oh now she cares. "Here hold on to this!" She tossed a rope down. I held on to it. I climbed and climbed and climbed until I reached the top. "Well I better get going or my big brother will get mad."

"Ok. Tell him I said hi."

"Ok." I bade farewell to Marisa. I turned to walk home. "Hello there sir." I looked to see who was talking to me. I saw a merchant. He looks young. His purple gave him the young look. "My name is Andrew." Did I even ask for his name? "My goods are on sale right now. You wanna buy something?"

"No thanks." I smiled and I tried to walk away, but he held on to my cape. "Aw....come on. It''s 10% off their original price." I shook my head. "I-I''ll make it 15%!" I still rejected the offer. "20%!?"

"No! 30%! 35!?"

"Look man I want to go home!"

"I''ll make it 40% then. Please buy something!"

"No!"

"Buy something or else!" He showed me his ax. I stared at it for a long time. Then I started to laugh. "What''s so funny!?" I was laughing so hard that I was coughing to death. "What is it about my 40% off sale that I offered?"

"Hahahaha....*sigh*. No. It''s the way you show me that ax. It''s like I''m going to get beaten up or something if I don''t buy anything."

"You are."

"Say what?"

"I said you are going to get beaten up if you don''t buy anything."

"Pfft. You and what army?"

"Merchants attack!" His little merchant friends pop out of nowhere. I was getting ready to run, but they surrounded me. I got a smoke bomb that Marisa gave me. She said to use it when I''m in trouble. I threw the smoke bomb. Smoke went everywhere. The merchants were coughing while I sneak away. I was now behind a bush. Well at least I''m safe. "Attention! Attention! The merchants have gone wild! Run!" I watch as people were running into their homes. This is my fault. Just because I didn''t buy that one guy''s 40% off stuff! I heard Andrew''s voice yelling at the others. "Find that guy who doesn''t like my 40% off sale!"

"Yes sir!" Hmmm. He seems to be their leader. They were searching in every home. Then I heard someone come behind me. "There you are."

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!!! Don''t make me buy them! Go away with your 40% sale! Oh my god someone help me! He''s going to make me buy something! Ahhhh!!!!!" Suddenly that person covered my mouth. "Shhh!!! They''re going to hear us idiot!" It was only Marisa. "Maris-" She cut me off speech. "Shhh!" I nodded. We were looking where the merchants were. They were like bees swarming around to find a bloomed flower, except they weren''t looking for flowers. They were looking for a victim to sting in the butt with their ''''Buy it now!'''' stingers. And that victim was me. "Man they sure are going crazy. Alan do you know why they are acting like this?"

"M-me? Well...erm...uh...n-no. O-of course not!" I was sweating a lot. That made Marisa look at me suspiciously. "Alan will you tell me who did it? I will give you a kiss." I was surprised to hear what she had said. "C-can you repeat that again?" "If you tell me who made the merchants go crazy, I''ll give you a kiss." She smiled at me. I knew this has to be one of her tricks, but somehow I always end up falling for them. "This is one of your dirty tricks isn''t it?"

"Ah!...uh...no! It''s not!"

"Oh...ok!" So I told her about how the merchants went crazy and all with their 40% off sales blah, blah. "So it was you... who did it huh?" I nodded. "I''m ready for my kiss Marisa." I closed my eyes and leaned in. "Hmm?" Soon Marisa punched my lips. "Wow. Some kiss you gave me there. I know you love me a lot, but let''s slow down the relationship baby." I was trying to hug her, but she punched me again. Dang this lady must be madly in love with me or something! "No time for love stuff! We have to stop the dang merchants!" The merchants were serious about this, especially ''cuz it is a 40% off sale that I didn''t accept. We heard women and children screaming, "Violent merchants..." I clenched my hand into a fist. Marisa smacked me in the head. "Idiot! You were the one who did this! Now let''s think of a plan."

To be continued...

`````````````````````````````````````````````````

 Well that''s it for now.

Sorry for not making it good.

If you guys enjoyed it please tell me, ok?

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Hotaru-chan-fan on May 15, 2007, 1:33:03 PM

Hotaru-chan-fan on
Hotaru-chan-fanlol... It was funny, though. @_@