Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Welcome

Sora thought there isn't anymore Organization members left. Boy was he wrong

Chapter 1 - Welcome

Chapter 1 - Welcome






Colorguardchick05- Ok youre going to say what about your other stories. One some Ive had a major writers block. And two for Stone Valley I have it written but this is a prequel to it. Well hope you like it.











Ok disclaimers Im only saying this once but if I add more it will be before the chapter it is in. I do not own Kingdom Hearts, Fruits Basket, Harry Potter, Jak and Daxter, any Disney movies, Thief Lord, Inuyasha, Sailor Moon, Megaman, Bartimaeus Trilogy, Final Fantasy, Charmed, or M. Alice LeGrows Bizenghast.











Zexion you cant do that, Vexen started to yell at a man with sliver hair hanging over one of his eyes.











Watch me, Zexion yelled back as he held up the hourglass in his had. A portal appeared, So what if Im cheating death, He yelled at his friends and disappeared.











So many places so little time.











A girl with dark brown hair and hazel eyes looked around her new surroundings.











First mom now dad! What the hell is wrong with you?! Was the last thing she remembered, Who am I?











Caylx, she spanned around and saw a man with sliver hair hanging over one eye, Follow me.











Who are you, Caylx asked.











Why Im the person who can help you find yourself. Names Zexion, Deaths Cheater, Zexion said turning around, follow me.











Caylx followed him in to a room with thrones rising up to look like a spiral staircase. She looked around and saw people in them. The first one was empty, Zexions, Cayx thought. Then a female around 18 or 20 with blond hair with green roots and deep blue eyes sat in the next chair.











Then a girl around 16 with black hair and brown eyes, and a big grin that said lets be friends was in the third chair. Next was a girl about 12 with blond hair and blue eyes like the sea, with and look I dont want to be here was in the fourth chair.











In the fifth chair sat a man with brown hair and green eyes about 19 sat. But the strangest thing was he had a foxtail and fox feet. Then a female about 21 with long black hair and dark purple eyes and a black star on her forehead, sat grinning at her mouthing dont mess with me. In the next chair sat a boy around 17 with long black hair and cold blue eyes, with piercing on his eyebrows and ears that looked sliver.











In the next two sat to girls around 10 talking to each other. They looked like twins they had brown hair, but one had brown eyes and the other had green. In the tenth chair sat a boy with dark brown hair, kind of like Caylxs, with light blue eyes sat. (Thank you Marty) He was looking in a gold heart locket; Caylx saw the picture inside, a girl with teal eyes and messy black hair.











Then sat a man around 25 with blond hair and brown eyes, he was looking out to space while resting his chin on his hand. Then a girl with orange hair and reddish orangey eyes sat while talking into a cell phone. Then sat a girl with long brown hair and emerald eyes. She had a heavy black eyeliner and sliver eye shadow on.











Then there was a boy with black hair and smoky eyes sat there with a look that said Im the best. Then there was a boy that made Caylx hold her breath. He had aqua green eyes and brown hair that came about two inches from his shoulders. Then last was an empty chair.











Your seat, Zexion said pointing to the empty chair. Caylx took her seat. Zexion jumped up to his seat.











He coughs and said, We are now complete. Everybody roll call.











Then the boy next to her whispered, After I say my name say yours.











Then down the staircase it went for roll call.











Zexion











Kaxj











Coxsip











Doxlemy











Pxispo











Sailor Txurns











Hanixenlat











Nxal











Tixaos











Cenixvitn











Lwxil











Okxy











Xehaeti











Oxcard











Kixur











Caylx

















Colorguardchick05- There you go the first chapter of Organization XVI. If anybody would be kind to draw any of the Organization please send them to Barto66763@hotmail.com. Thank you for reading.





Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment