Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - It begins

This is a story about what tails has been hideing for a very long time. This is a story about who Tails,REALLY is...

Chapter 1 - It begins

Chapter 1 - It begins
It had been months since the freedom fighters last battle. With Mammoth Mogul to be precise. During that battle, Sonic and Knuckles gave it their all but were still no match for Mogul. In the end it was Tails who defeated him. But..that battle did something to Tails.It made him quiet and seclusive.He stayed locked in his room all day muttering something to himself in a language that no one understood."I'm worried about Tails."said Sally."I'm sure he's fine."said Sonic,"He's probably just trying to take it all in.""If you say so Sonic."said Sally.Unfortuneately, Sonic could not have been more wrong.For at that moment,something was awakening inside Tails.Something that has been long dormant.Something...evil.In the coming week that something would wreak havoc,destroy knothole,and cause Tails to make the utimate sacrifice.Meanwhile in castle acorn, Eggman was up to his no good tricks again."MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!"said Eggman."Wadda ya want egghead?"said Sonic."I want you all to cower before my latest and greatest creations!" "Don't ya mean creation?" "No you spiny little fiend,I mean creations!""BEHOLD!"They all gasped at what they saw."It's an army of us!"they all exclaimed. Sonic charged, but was thrown to the side by Mecha-Knuckles. He stood shakely to his feet and attacked again.This time Mecha-Tails grabbed him,took him high into the air,and launched him back down at teminal velocity."SONIC!"Sally exclaimed.Sonic hit the Earth with such force that it created a crater in the ground.Inside that crater lay Sonic's motionless body."S-s-sonic.."Sally said. She began to cry when suddenly all the robots seemed to explode one by one.'WHA-!"exclaimed Eggman.In the middle of the pile of rubble and metal,stood Tails.But something was wrong with him.His eyes glowed a demonic red."Tails...ah you all right shugah?" Bunnie asked.The figure then looked up and said in a demonic voice,"Tails is no longer with you.""WHO ARE YOU!"yelled Knuckles."I..am the end!"...and with that he dissapeared.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

deathklok678 on February 7, 2009, 12:15:10 AM

deathklok678 on
deathklok678Please comment