Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - first haft

i dunno...

Chapter 1 - first haft

Chapter 1 - first haft

if i fall inlove with someone who is inlove with my bestfriend what do i do?....it all started one day st.pauls school.I sat beside my bestfriends girlfriend we talk with each other she has brown eyes and brown skin she smells like a fresh peck rose of course i try my best not to notice these perfect things about her and she just thinks of  me as a really nice friend of my best friend plus i'm white so she might not like me anyway  but anyway back to the story.

when it came to seveth period witch me and she has free so we just talk but one day the talking became more better then most talks we have with each. (her name is charlotte) let me tall you what we talk about and what one word made me fall for her.

"today was a little hard in math class huh" charlotte said

"yeah but i love math so no big deal for me"i replid

charlotte smile.

"your a big smart guy or so you think" charlottle said

"cus i know somethings your brain can't do right"

i sat there puzzle "what do you mean?" i ask she just smile again

i force myself to smile. "your gap between you to teeth is so cute" she said gazing at me.

I felt sorta strang. then the thing that made me crazy over her and i dunno why?

"did you ever think that maybe .." she diddin't finish what she was gonna say.

"maybe what?" i ask i had to know. "do you wan't to kiss me?"

oh god she ask that mean she likes me right? what do i do? do i say yes or should i say no,hell no?

i shrug. a little but we can't

then she lean to me and we were gonna kiss but the school bell rang "see ya" she said as she got up and left

holy shoot we were gonna kiss...why school bell why be so mean

"hey dude" my bestfriend said(his name is matt)

"whats up" i said

"nothing much"he replid "what about you"

i can't tell him oh well me and your girl was gonna swap spit

"um..erm...just a hole lot of reading i did thats all" i told him witch was a big @$$ lie

" oh well my moms here wanna come over my house" he ask me.......um should i after what was gonna happen..ugh what am i doing it was just gonna be one kiss i'm just gonna knock it to the back of my head.

"sure" i said as i walk over to his moms car and we both got in the back.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

deathsickness on December 20, 2007, 11:29:13 PM

deathsickness on
deathsicknessi'm just really puzzle right now