Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - cameron gives a confession

cloe and Cameron are best friends but Cameron loves cloe but one thing stands in his way cloe has a boyfriend named Dustin but what happens when Cameron kisses cloe will she kiss him back or will it ruin their friendship and is Dustin cheating on cloe

Chapter 2 - cameron gives a confession

Chapter 2 - cameron gives a confession
cloe's p.o.v
I woke up this morning to my friend Cameron taping me then he said"get up and get ready for school we will be late"then I said"its only 7:30"then I sat up and stood up then he blushed and looked down then I remember I was wearing a green tank top and booty shorts I screamed and ran to the bathroom and said"you could've looked away"then I got my clothes and then I went back into the bathroom and took a shower then I got out and got dressed blow dried my hair put on my make up and brushed my teeth then my hair I curled it in long loss curled and then I got dressed in a red undershirt with a black tank top and black super skinny jeans then my black fake fur boots then I went out of my bathroom and said"ok lets go"then he said"ok"then we passed my mother and father then I pulled his arm and I accidently felt his muscles I blushed and let go of his arm then I went and we got in the car when we got to school e went to our lockers and found yasmin, eitan, jade, Dylan, Sasha and koby.

Cameron's p.o.v
when we got to the others we all said"hey guys"they said hi well except for Sasha and koby then we said"did we say something wrong"then they said"no its because of them"then we turned and Dustin and his group were walking toward us then he said"cloe their you are"then she said"I thought I told you where I was going to be"then he said"cloe can I talk to you alone"then they went to his locker I said"I frackING HATE DUSTIN AND HIS LITTLE GROUP OF dogES AND BASTARDS they stoll cloe from me"then I heard gasps from yasmin, eitan, jade, Dylan and then they said"do you like cloe"then I said"no I love her"then they said"their is something weird going on between Dustin and Alaska"then I said"I know but what"then Sasha said"I already caught them doing things behind the school"then she took her phone out and showed me a picture of them smoking and kissing behind the school then I grabbed Sasha's phone and threw it on the ground then she said"HEY YOUR BUYING ME A NEW PHONE CAMERON"then I said"sorry Sasha"then she said"its ok they almost did the same thing we just don't want to see her get hurt she is like our sister.

after school

Dustin's p.o.v
I walked out of school with my group and saw cloe giggling with Cameron and he was smiling I was mad then Alaska said"what wrong baby"then I said"nothing lets go"then she rubbed my arm and said"why don't we go back to your house baby"then I said"ok"then we went to my car and I saw cloe get in Cameron's car then I left to my house with Alaska.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment