Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - evil little elves

this was a story that i had to write for English using random words that the students came up with in class.

Chapter 1 - evil little elves

Chapter 1 - evil little elves
EVIL LITTLE ELVES
Little elves love pool and pinball, though they eat macaroni and cheese with yellow eyeballs. That sounds ridiculous doesn’t it, but it’s true. They also love to play games and they win a lot. Their favorite game to play is to let their best dogs loose at the mall, and the boys and girls run and scream. You’re probably thinking, “that’s not a game,” but to them it is. They also dance and swirl, of course, they’re not good at all, but to them it’s the prettiest thing they’ve ever done. I think it looks like they’ve gone insane, like my cousins were while shopping for homecoming dresses. In their house, though, they’re perfectly swell. What! That sounds ridiculous! Evil elves who attack people with dogs are good at home?! They are, but they can get boring if you’re with them by yourself. They prefer big crowds so they have an audience to dance for. They also like to sing, and their songs have the weirdest names. One of their songs is called LOL, whatever that means.
[font="][size="][/size][/font][/size]

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment