Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - myth

this is a something i had to do for school and decided to post it

Chapter 1 - myth

Chapter 1 - myth
This is the story of five gods who were punished with blindness for the misuse of their powers. They tried day in and day out to decide who would rule over all the gods, but no one could tell who won. One day they decided to each find a warrior to fight for them, so they all went in separate directions looking for the first warrior they felt. The first and oldest went looking in the stadiums and asked around for the strongest man there. When he found him he told him to meet him at the temple. The second god searched in the center of town and someone told him were to go. He told that warrior the same thing his brother told his warrior. On and on the brothers searched until each one found himself a warrior and gave them the message. When the gods told them to start one of them said, “we can’t.”
The gods were upset with this and asked him why? He answered, “we can’t because there’s only one of us.”
The gods then decided to rule together and take a verbal vote whenever there needed to be one.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment