Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Tainted Words

Phantompaw longs to see the world outside ThunderClan's camp but at what cost?

Book 1: Revolution
Book 2: Dust to Dust
Book 3: Broken
Book 4: Break Out

Chapter 3 - Tainted Words

Chapter 3 - Tainted Words
"Please," mewed Phantompaw, "Tell me why you've brought me here."

Fira flicked her tail impatiently, "Well Phantompaw, I'm sure by now your clanmates have told you of BloodClan's recent attempt to become an official clan..."

Is that what she called it? Thats now how Cloudtail tells the story... Either way Phantompaw wanted to know what he was important to this so-called "clan" for.

"Anyway your leader Firestar killed our leader Scourge. Without Scourge BloodClan had lost the will to remain in twolegplace due to the fact that warriors from the forest kept attacking us so we were forced to flee toward Santuary Lake which is the territory in which the forest clans now live. We are not safe here so long as Firestar is in control and we were hoping that perhaps you could help us by letting us now when patrols leave ThunderClan and which areas they'll be heading towards."

"Our warriors will be careful not to leave any trace of intrusion on your territory," added Thorn with a sincer tone of voice.

Phantompaw thought for a moment his entire pelt pricking with excitement. This could be his chance to live the adventurous life he'd wanted ever since he was a nursery kit. His voice didn't quaver at all as he yowled loud enough for all of Bloodclan to hear, "Fira I Phantompaw of ThunderClan accept your propisition!"

A chorus of approval rang out among the many BloodClan warriors as Phantompaw was approached by Flare, Fang, and 2 other cats who appeared to be younger that himself. One of them was a black and white tom with a strangely shiny leg and the other a she-cat who had extremely large, and wierd whiskers.

"Phantompaw! That was amazing!" squealed Flare accidentally tripping into him.

"Yeah! Totally awesome dude," mewed the black and white tom, his eyes sparkling, "My name's Bandit!"

Phantompaw dipped his head in greeting as the strange she-cat also introduced herself, her name is Hail. He jumped akwardly as he realized that Flare had gone from standing next to him to leaning on him. The blood in his ears grew embarresslingly warm.

"I just knew you would help us," mewed Flare warmly, "and I'll never be able to thank you enough."

Phantompaw shuffled his paws not daring to look at her, fearing that he'd say something stupid. All he managed to do was swish his tail quickly. Bandit and Hail snickered. Could this really be love?

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on September 7, 2008, 4:34:52 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogAwwww, so cute!

darkyoshi555 on August 5, 2008, 11:04:19 AM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555omg, cute/cool!
i will keep on reading!