Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Interior and Extertior Scars

Phantompaw longs to see the world outside ThunderClan's camp but at what cost?

Book 1: Revolution
Book 2: Dust to Dust
Book 3: Broken
Book 4: Break Out

Chapter 4 - Interior and Extertior Scars

Chapter 4 - Interior and Extertior Scars
Phantompaw crept silently back towards camp with Flare at his heels. She was to accompany him to the border and then return to the barn. The wind whistled eerily as the two young cats padded along. Leaves and branches crunched noisily as they neared the wooded area that was ThunderClan territory. When they finally reached the border Flare stopped and glanced at Phantompaw sadly. She rubbed her head up against his chest. Phantompaw gazed at her for a moment or two then turned away toward his own land.

Little did the mischievious apprentice know that Firestar had seen Flare's little display of affection. A growl rose in the ginger leader's throat. No kin of Whitewing's was going to fall in love with a cat from BloodClan.

As Phantompaw passed the bush that Firestar was crouched the little white tom was pounced on by his much larger leader. Firestar's normally gentle eyes had turned into glowing balls on green hatred that sent shiver down Phantompaw's spine.

"What in StarClan's name do you think your doing with BloodClan's heiress?" growled Firestar.

"I um... got lost... and Flare helped me get home... I'm sorry," cried Phantompaw desperately.

Suddenly Firestar raked his claws across the tiny apprentice's face. Phantompaw shrieked in pain as blood welled from the cut that completely covered one of his eyes. The pain was unbearable and he passed out at his cruel leaders paws.

When he awoke Phantompaw was greeted by Whitewing's worried face. She licked a paw quickly and rubbed it gingerly across his face causing him to draw away with a hiss.

"I'm sorry son..." she fretted, "Oh I can't believe BloodClan would do such a thing to you!"

Phantompaw's ears burned the moment she said 'BloodClan'. He shot up from his nest realizing every thing seemed out of place. Then he glanced in the medicine cat's stream only to see that one of his eyes was completely clouded over.

Every inch of Phantompaw's pelt bristled. Firestar would pay...

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on September 7, 2008, 4:37:13 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogCool but that sounds more like Tigerstar, not Firestar XD Awesome chapter though! :D

darkyoshi555 on August 5, 2008, 11:16:19 AM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555i think Firestar overreacted...0__0

kaitlin_mckitrick on July 21, 2008, 1:00:45 PM

kaitlin_mckitrick on
kaitlin_mckitrickIt's a good story, but I don't think Firestar is that cruel...

desertbreeze on July 28, 2008, 9:33:01 AM

desertbreeze on
desertbreezesorry LOL sometimes I let my dark side get the best of me

kaitlin_mckitrick on August 4, 2008, 10:18:03 AM

kaitlin_mckitrick on
kaitlin_mckitrickHeheh! That's fine. This story has inspired me to write my own!