Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - My name is Phantom

Phantompaw longs to see the world outside ThunderClan's camp but at what cost?

Book 1: Revolution
Book 2: Dust to Dust
Book 3: Broken
Book 4: Break Out

Chapter 5 - My name is Phantom

Chapter 5 - My name is Phantom
Phantompaw wandered akwardly from Jayfeather's medicine den. He couldn't tell exactly how far things were from his face now that one of his eye's was useless. Also he was still disgusted at the fact that Firestar had told his Clanmates that BloodClan had done this to him. He stumbled along toward the apprentices den until he bumped into Cinderbrush. Her blues eyes showed nothing other than worry much like Whitewing's eyes had shown.

"Oh Phantompaw... I can't believe those evil cats would do such a thing to you!" She cried attempting to rasp her tongue over his face only to be met by Phantompaw's tail.

"Leave me alone Cinderbrush!" he hissed taking out his frustration with Firestar on her.

The pretty she-cat's eyes turned dim and she bowed her head to him, "I... I just want to help you..."

Phantompaw kicked at the sand beneath his paws, glared at Cinderbrush, then stormed off. He was glad to get away from her, she sounded just like his mother! When he finally made it to the apprentices den he was releaved to see that Foxpaw and Icepaw weren't there. as he settled down in his nest he heard a slight rustling sound that was coming from the other side of the den. Phantompaw lifted his head to glance around until he noticed Brightheart had situated herself comfortably next to him.

"Listen Phantompaw..." she whispered, "I saw what happened to you, please be careful from now on. I couldn't stand to see my daughter's only kit harmed once again by the clan's leader, who is in fact your kin..."

"Thank you for your concern Brightheart but I've made up my mind to leave ThunderClan... I'm sorry."

"But Phantompaw your a ThunderClan cat, where will you go?"

"Brightheart I beg to differ I am a BloodClan cat who simply didn't know it at first, I am Phantom and I am Firestar's true enemy!"

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on September 7, 2008, 4:39:09 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogCoolio!

darkyoshi555 on August 5, 2008, 11:32:26 AM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555I wouldn't believe Firestar that the BloodClan cats did it!