Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Abandoning StarClan

Phantompaw longs to see the world outside ThunderClan's camp but at what cost?

Book 1: Revolution
Book 2: Dust to Dust
Book 3: Broken
Book 4: Break Out

Chapter 6 - Abandoning StarClan

Chapter 6 - Abandoning StarClan
"I'm pleased to see that you've joined us Phantom. We are truely sorry that Firestar hurt you, I never thought he'd do such a thing. You know once a kittypet always a kittypet? I guess not... Anyway you will be trained as a BloodClan warrior but only on one condition... You denounce your beliefs in StarClan, We here in BloodClan do not believe in their power..." said Fira with a look of interest upon her scarred face.

"Alright..." meowed Phantom, "I hereby give up my trust in StarClan now... blood is all that matters, it means everything!"

"You have the same acceptance that Scourge once had, I like that in a warrior. Please feel free to make your nest anywhere in the barn, your training begins at dawn."

Phantom nodded brushing past several BloodClan warriors, each of which uttered friendly greetings as he walked by. These cats obviously had great trust in anyone who promised to help them. He glanced around looking for Flare but she was nowhere in sight so he wandered over to Bandit.

"Hey Phantom!" mewed the young tom enthusiastically.

"Hello Bandit... Say do you maybe know where Flare is?"

"No sorry buddy, all I know is she went off by herself shortly after Fira informed us what happened to you."

Discouraged Phantom left the barn and set off in search of his friend. When he finally found her she ws laying with her paws in a tiny creek. He layed his tail on her shoulder and accidentally made her jump.

"Flare? ... Are you okay?" he asked worriedly.

"I should've turned back to make sure you were fine! Then maybe I could've helped you! Oh Phantom I'm so sorry!" She screeched burrying her head in his downy white fur.

"Trust me Flare, there is no way even if you'd seen Firestar snap that you would've been able to help me... But the fact that you care about me that makes me feel much better. So I lost an eye... its no big deal, my grandmother Brightheart manages just fine. Flare I would die if Firestar harmed you for protecting me."

The sadness in her icy blue eyes turned to joy and she perked up immediatly, "You worry about me? Oh Phantom thank you!"

"Of course I do, Flare I... I..."

"What Phantom?"

"Erm... Nevermind lets get back to the barn."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on September 7, 2008, 4:41:47 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogPhantom's lost for words! XD

darkyoshi555 on August 5, 2008, 11:42:03 AM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555oooohhhh ;D he loves her!