Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Another Casualty

Phantompaw longs to see the world outside ThunderClan's camp but at what cost?

Book 1: Revolution
Book 2: Dust to Dust
Book 3: Broken
Book 4: Break Out

Chapter 7 - Another Casualty

Chapter 7 - Another Casualty
As Phantom and Flare entered the barn a silver blur whizzed past them causing Phantom to topple over.

"Fira! Fira!" yowled Scarlet as she skidded to a halt before Fira's nest.

"What now Scarlet?" hissed Fira as she practically slithered out of her nest.

"Two-bit was just murdered by a ThunderClan patrol!"

Phantom's ears pricked at the mention of his birth clan. They'd never killed anyone while he had lived there...

"What!!! This is an outrage!" yowled Fira.

"And her son Maize was killed also..."

Fira's pelt bristled and a growl rose deep in her throat, "First Scourge, Now Two-Bit and Maize! How many cats does Firestar wish to take away from me! My mate, my sister, my nephew... all gone!"

Phantom never realized before what kind of damage ThunderClan had presented Fira and the others with. Now he knew what he had to do, he had to unite BloodClan against Firestar and reclaim the precious lives that have been lost. An innocent queen and her adventurous kit lost their lives today but not in vain. Phantom swore that Firestar would lose and Fira would win. This was how it should be... As he stepped up from the shadows he meowed for all the cats of BloodClan to hear, "I vow they will be avenged! I promise you that I will do anything I can to destroy Firestar! When I was a clancat I never realized how cruel he could be but now I see. Now I see..."

"Phantom has spoken wisely, rather than wasting time in training him in our ways tommorow we shall attack ThunderClan so that those who gave their lives may be remembered. I say these words before Scourge! Its time for us to have our moment of shining glory! StarClan will fail!"

Suddenly the ceremony was interuppted, "Fira! Its Joel! His patrol was captured by Firestar! We must help them."

"Oh course Kioni... We'll save you mate! Phantom, Flare, you go with Volcali and Twister. Fang you and Kitsune will head around from the oppisite direction! I will not be remembered as the cat who lost this clan to that so-called great cat Firestar!"

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on September 7, 2008, 4:44:16 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogWoah, Firestar is cruel in your story! XD

darkyoshi555 on August 5, 2008, 11:46:38 AM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555Firestar is so cruel!