Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Blood Against Blood

Phantompaw longs to see the world outside ThunderClan's camp but at what cost?

Book 1: Revolution
Book 2: Dust to Dust
Book 3: Broken
Book 4: Break Out

Chapter 8 - Blood Against Blood

Chapter 8 - Blood Against Blood
Phantom could feel his tiny heart racing as he pelted through the trees behind Volcali and Twister with Flare at his heels. He couldn't wait to sink his teeth into Firestar but Fira had told him he was not allowed to kill Firestar for the moment. However she had not said anything about leaving some of the other ThunderClan warriors with a few marks to remember him by.

Suddenly Volcali halted. Her fur standing on end as she growled at a ThunderClan patrol that had stopped to meet them at the border. Phantom was shocked to see that Cinderbrush and Birchfall were among the warriors chosen to intercept them as well as Berrynose, Dustpelt, and Icepaw. He pricked his ears now aware that Fang and Kitsune were now in their position that was downwind of the ThunderClan cats. Every inch of his pelt pricked to race off back to the barn. How could he face Birchfall? He had never once expected to meet his father on this raid.

"I see we've found ourselves some murderers..." growled Twister flexing his claws.

"We're not the murderers," retorted Dustpelt, "You are!"

"Since when? We haven't laid paw on a single ThunderClan cat since that battle so many moons ago..."

"Either way BloodClan must be vanquished!" hissed Birchfall, "For stealing my only son!"

"Father... BloodClan did not 'steal' me, they simply showed me kindness and I chose to join them. Now please release Joel, Blitz, and Dingo," meowed Phantom attempting to hold the peace of this meeting.

"Never! You are no longer my son if you embrace this tyrany that calls itself a clan!"

With those words Birchfall had flung himself at Phantom and the battle had begun. Never again would the thought of 'kin' slow him down. He only wanted to spill the blood of Firestar and any cat that stood in the way of that would have to pay the price.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on September 7, 2008, 4:46:17 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogWoah, an intense fight should happen soon!

darkyoshi555 on August 5, 2008, 11:49:56 AM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555oh no! he's going to fight his own father!